• Ms Cheerily
    • Featherweight
    • Octavia
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Flitter
    • Colgate
    • Other

fluttershy_through_the_wall_by_faultekai

All arguments against Fluttershy have been invalidated (okay, they actually haven't, but you get my point).  However, I almost voted for either Derpy or Rainbow Dash though.  I then decided that I honestly had to go with Flutters.

135664680088.png

Pinkeh Pie = Cutie Pie

Pinkeh Pie is the reason the idiom: Cutie Pie even exists. Every single time somebody says "Cute as pie" or "Cutie Pie" they are referencing Pinkeh Pie, because she is simply THAT cute and adorable. :3

Her dilating eyes are adorable, her chocolaty hooves are adorable, her voice is adorable, her laugh is adorable, her pink coat is adorable, her hops are adorable, literally everything about her is adorable<3

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy!  All the way!  I absoulutely love the way she is.  Every time I hear her say someting, my heart explodes!  She is so adorable!!!

Edited by FiresOfDiscord

Oh Rainbow Dash is the very best yippiee, yippee!

She's the smartest, coolest, all around best pony, pony!

Seriously though, Dashie is by far the cutest pony, a mare with a temper and an attitude? cute as can be. Though Scootaloo comes incredibly freaking close too...

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, Rainbow Dash is my personal favorite overall. As for the 'cutest', as in most adorable, this is a close one.

For me Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are on par for adorableness. They are both cute in their own way.

I dont think I could ever pic just one to be cutest because it all depends on the context for instance this comic 

post-9988-0-75784700-1358346419_thumb.png

dawwwww  :wub:  but I think most of the time it would probably be fluttershy mainly from her first scene when she first encounters twilight. hmmm

Fluttershy. I don't care if people think that her cuteness is overrated, I'm still choosing Fluttershy. I can't tell you how many times she's made me smile while watching the show just by standing there and doing nothing.

post-11613-0-04961700-1358366512.png

Are we all forgetting something (Apart from one or two, aye) 

Why is the word 'Adorkable' in existence? 

I'll tell you why- There wasn't a good enough word to describe Twi (ooh, that rhymes....sorry...) 

I mean, she's always so coooooot, like she's so trusting, and whenevr she's sad, she's SO COOOOT...And whenever she's excited she's SO- *Ahem* You get the point- She's coooooot.

(New word: 'Coot' Can have an infinite amount of 'o's in it, more = more cuteness. It means cute, but really, really cute.)

Of course I have to pick Derpy Hooves. God I love that grey cross-eyed mare. I know it's kind of one of those "Oh everybody picks Derpy" things, but Jesus Christ she really is so dang cute. Her adorable way of talking, her muffin obsession, her eyes, her attitude,

everything is cute.

derpy_hooves_wallpaper_by_jeremis-d5cfou

In a close second I'd have to pick Fluttershy; "oh everyone picks Flutter..." "Shut up!!! She's Fucking cute Dammit!"

fluttershy_being_cute__with_hoody__by_in

In third is Woona /)^3^( (obvious bias is obvious)

woona_eats_waffles_by_killryde-d56oqvv.p

Edited by ComradeUncleJoe

I guess I'd have to go with either Twilight or Fluttershy. To be blunt I really don't see Rainbow Dash as cute at all ....Cool yes but definitely not cute (unless were talking about filly Rainbow Dash which is where her ironic cuteness works.)

Fluttershy can be cute without even really trying and Twilight cuteness is kind of unexplainable.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

So far Fluttershy seems to be winning so far which is no surprise I however thought that Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo would have gotten a few more votes by now. And the amount of votes Rainbow Dash is getting is also impressive, she is really popular on this site. But don't think I am going to let Flutters win this one without a fight, time for more Derpy pics.

derpy_hooves_is_comming_4_a_hug__by_thorderpy-hooves-and-applejack-2280-640x400.96934%20-%20artist%253AFurboz%20Christma

I find the lack of Flitter and Colgate on this poll to be truly distressing. But thats ok, i can fix this problem with pics. There we go, cutest ponies. Back to your regularly scheduled internet forum thread. 

tumblr_mffeda7r8U1s16fvno1_500_zps486680

1350610354296_zpsb1391c7c.jpg

I find the lack of Flitter and Colgate on this poll to be truly distressing. But thats ok, i can fix this problem with pics. There we go, cutest ponies. Back to your regularly scheduled internet forum thread. 

They are on the poll now, more names to be added on request or if I think of any. Now as yet another shameless plug, it's time for yet even more Derpy pics.

37291+-+The_Princess_Bride+crossover+der11983%2B-%2Bcereal%2Bderpy_hooves%2BDitzproject_derpy_hooves_wallpaper_by_xxgala

Scootaloo. I'm not surprised Fluttershy is in the lead, but she is a good pony, so yeah.

But Scootaloo is my favorite pony in the whole show. I just love her character design. 

Edited by ~Vallo~
  • Brohoof 1

Well, shit... now i might have to pick between them. I guess its time to crack open a cold one and have a long hard night of soul searching before i place my vote. This could take awhile. 

• Brohoof 1

I keep on trying to rationalize that my favorite ponies (Fluttershy and Derpy) are the cutest, but... I can't do it. They're all adorable.

Well, almost all of them.

Bulked-up_pegasus_s02e22.png

Even then, their cuteness varies depending on what they're doing. "You're going to love me" Fluttershy is hardly cute compered to how she usually is.

Considering the design choices of the whole show, this whole topic is not all dissimilar from making a topic that says "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 3.14159, 10000000000, 56, Which is the most numerical?"

They are main-character-focus/derived ponies. Cuteness is intrinsic.

After a long sleepless night, many beers, lots of pacing, and weighting on both of my choices, i went with the obvious and voted Flitter. I might be the only one who votes for her, but shes still #1 in my heart. 

i vote twilight, cause she's so adorkable. partially because she's not as socially adapted as the others which leads to alot of adorable moments and facial expressions :)

Edited by crazitaco

For once, I'm not gonna be predictable and go with Lunes.

I say Featherweight. Why? He's a cutie pie, that's why. Best colt.

-Featherweight.png-

Have that in place of a gratuitous Featherweight picture. Don't want to be bothered with pulling a bunch out.

I spy, with my little eye... another thread to flood with adorable Pinkie Pie pictures.

Best pony incoming!

pinkie_pie____gummy_by_quanno3-d51zroq.p

pinkie_pie_by_atomicgreymon-d3djczt.png

pinkie_pie_by_pinkiepie30-d5nect7.pngpinkiepie_walk_left_by_abadcookie-d4qnlr

mlfw3041_large.png

pinkie_pie___sleeping_soundly_by_nimbust

I'll probably be arrested for killing several people by cyber-diabetes.

Edited by Flipturn

I voted for Fluttershy.  Yes, she is a popular choice for cutest.  And yes, she is in fact the cutest, in my opinion.  I'm surprised Pinkie Pie isn't higher than Twilight.  Pinkie is very cute too, looks (character design) and personality as well.  I'm also surprised that Apple Bloom isn't higher.  She's the cutest of the CMS... how can you resist a little pony with a big bow... so cute. :)

Edited by zZzLucidDream