Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened when I told every one I liked my little pony

Simcity11100

Someone was surprised, another person said they liked my little pony, although I don't believe him, and my teacher said that it was cute that I like my little pony. Also someone said "Why is there a pony in the background?" I had a Rainbow Dash background for it because my favourite is Rainbow Dash.

Edited by Simcity11100

Someone was surprised, another person said they liked my little pony, although I don't believe him, and my teacher said that it was cute that I like my little pony. Also someone said "Why is there a pony in the background?" I had a Rainbow Dash background for it because my favourite is Rainbow Dash.

I accidently whole read of text.

• Brohoof 1

What would happen if I told someone I liked My Little Pony..........

Posted Image

Many bronies coming to your side with warm, comforting fire. :D
  • Brohoof 14

I've told everyone, but they know how weird I am.

If the background was your profile pic, then that's my desktop background.

I told my brothers when asked and then carried on with the task at hand because we were busy. One kind of was stunned, incidently, he's the one who is now a brony himself. My parents were pretty nonchalant about it too. So no over the top reactions, just varying levels of interest and indifference. Once I showed my Mom Ballad of the Brony and told her about BroNYcon, she was excited that I found something fun for myself.

look at us we like a show that the pop cultureless world think is for girls

Well yeah, but even by anti-brony standards getting angry at your friend crosses a line! At worst scornful mocking.

I told my brothers when asked and then carried on with the task at hand because we were busy. One kind of was stunned, incidently, he's the one who is now a brony himself. My parents were pretty nonchalant about it too. So no over the top reactions, just varying levels of interest and indifference. Once I showed my Mom Ballad of the Brony and told her about BroNYcon, she was excited that I found something fun for myself.

Well yeah, but even by anti-brony standards getting angry at your friend crosses a line! At worst scornful mocking.

true true but at lest they defend me from h8ter on facebook

That sounds very passive compared to how the kids at my school would react.

To summarize it, there would at least be an endless stream of idiots laughing and calling me gay.

And the only thing that would bother me is just how low their maturity would, and has gone.

Now not everyones like that at my school, but a very big chunk is, at least 85%.

• Brohoof 1

true true but at lest they defend me from h8ter on facebook

So they have not completely abandoned you. Good, if worse comes to worse, stop watching. Be kind of hypocritical to sacrifice your friends for the sake of "Friendship is Magic."

So they have not completely abandoned you. Good, if worse comes to worse, stop watching. Be kind of hypocritical to sacrifice your friends for the sake of "Friendship is Magic."

its kinda a brony from the site faul for making a bad first inpretion by talking aboot cloping over xboxlive but i love my friends

its kinda a brony from the site faul for making a bad first inpretion by talking aboot cloping over xboxlive but i love my friends

:blink:

I have told a few people... My BFF pretty much went "Ok... Well, I guess if that's what you like... But it's kinda weird!" lol, could say she's not convinced, and even thought I might be joking... My little brother thinks we're all trolls... Thanks to the teens react video (at least the population of bronies went up one too!) But I think he doesn't understand what being a brony is all about... As with all people, there are some that just want to cause trouble and give the rest a bad name... That is the only a small proportion, as with all people, and people don't actually know what we are really like!

Most of the other people I've told have looked at me, then listened to me talking about the characters, and I think some of them might be curious... We might have a few new bronies soon!