Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

So what exactly do I have to do to make this work?  I've seen a couple pages about this, but I'm not quite sure how to get the desired effects.  This will be my first time trying this, and I don't really want to mess this up.  Any help would be appreciated!

Do you have someone read it to you or what?  I'd like to make this work for me as well, and it'd be pretty sick to do the Rainbow dash one!

Nope. I go to the link in the first post of the thread and download the file, then listen to it. I find lying in the dark with my eyes closed helps. I hope you can get it to work!

I tried some of these myself for an hour or two, and unshockingly enough, the only effect was me falling asleep after attempting it a few times.

But I'm highly interested in psychology now.

THIS IS AMAZING!!! I tried Pinkie first, I got the normal pony effects, and instead of being my wierd self, i kept laughing. Next was rarity, i got the pony effects, kinda felt a horn, didn't laugh really, I didn't do anything wierd, and my voice sounded different. (And for some reason i couldn't stop petting my cat img-1296615-1-tongue.png) img-1296615-1-biggrin.png THESE ACTUALLY WORK!!!

Edited by Unok
  • Brohoof 1

Nope. I go to the link in the first post of the thread and download the file, then listen to it. I find lying in the dark with my eyes closed helps. I hope you can get it to work!

Ok, I see some posts about having someone read something to you; what is that? A program or something? And also, I downloaded two files, hypnosis induction for rainbow dash and rainbow dash hypnosis sonata transformation.  What do I do with these?  And can anypony give me step by step instructions?  Based on what others have said, I really want to try this!

Darn, I'm so excited about this that I'm scared! Scared that it won't work 'cause of my over-eagerness! I HAVE to find my most relaxing songs...oh, there you are Fluttershy songs! Off to Equestria, thanks for the links I bet it'll be amazing!

I don't know why, but this is all sounding pretty scary right now... Is there a way to reverse this when you're hypnotized, because I might want to try this.

Edited by Thatoneguy75

Okay, this is just too awesome not to share. smile.png

I was cuddling with my boyfriend this morning as the clock drew nearer and nearer to 6:30, and I was like, "Och, I'm afraid I've got to break this beautiful moment and get up to make coffee."

And he said, "Can't you just use your Unicorn powers to make it from here?"

*laughs*  If I weren't already laying down, I'd have fallen right over!  biggrin.png   Talk about making me freeze in my tracks and wonder where... what... I was for a moment!  <3 <3 <3

My BF knows nothing about my doing this meditation, and he says he's not a Brony, (though he _is_ watching the series with me again, advocating that we watch every episode in order -- even the less-exciting-ones. <3  : )

I don't why, but this is all sounding pretty scary right now... Is there a way to reverse this when you're hypnotized, because I might want to try this.

Absolutely.

With things as light as these, at any moment you could think to yourself, "Yaaah, I'm not buying this..." open your eyes, get up and just leave it behind.  They're more like guided meditations/visualizations.

And with all things like this, you can choose to accept or to reject, some, part, or all of it... each and every time.

It's wise to be wary, especially where your mind is concerned.

However, it's been my experience from the Twilight Sparkle one that most of it is there to help draw into oneself the positive, helpful Qualities we see within Twilight on the show.  (Valuing friendships, amicability, studiousness, organization, attention to details, a delight in learning new things, etc.)

(Granted... there's a few things I'd change in the script, and some areas I'd polish in the reading of it... but then, that's just the way I've been all my life.  And I've had experience writing and leading meditations. smile.png )

Edited by Dreamsong
  • Brohoof 1

I'm going to try this out.

Anyway the frequencies in the .bgm s

Now I heard of editing dna using frequencies or sound

http://www.celemony.com/cms/index.php?id=dna

These sounds can re edit dna basically telling your brain in the sound of dna saying what to believe

Of course there are protein's in the cells that re edits the dna to normal so it wont I don't know give your cance

because there are these things called telemores that marks the end of the dna these get smaller when your dna

gets fix and when the cells divide. So basically if they get small enough it could kill the cell or cause cancer because the protiens don't know where to copy the dna from so some dna gets lost.

http://www.dna-rainbow.org/chromosomes/x/

The genes that have these protiens are located in chromosome X

Ok, I see some posts about having someone read something to you; what is that? A program or something? And also, I downloaded two files, hypnosis induction for rainbow dash and rainbow dash hypnosis sonata transformation.  What do I do with these?  And can anypony give me step by step instructions?  Based on what others have said, I really want to try this!

I didn't get someone to read something, I played the file because it's an audio file. I just listened to the Rainbow Dash file. Follow the audio instructions in the file. :)

But on a good note, i'm more faster at doing things now..

I'm not sure if its permanent, but i feel like i have a constant burst of adrenaline running through me.

Plus my ears are more sensitive, if i hear a firetruck a few blocks away. It sounds like its in my ear.

This is mostly effects from the Binaural.  The hypnosis itself is likely the reason for your strengthened belief in Equestria.

I tried some of these myself for an hour or two, and unshockingly enough, the only effect was me falling asleep after attempting it a few times.

But I'm highly interested in psychology now.

The psychology aspect is quite interesting, but it entirely relies on the participant's belief.  It is, simply put, all in your head.  But, as we know from placebo effect, this is an expected occurrence  and the placebo effect is really ALL that is involved when you are modifying your own perceptions.  Simply put, if you are willing to believe it and your mind is able to, then it becomes true.

I don't know why, but this is all sounding pretty scary right now... Is there a way to reverse this when you're hypnotized, because I might want to try this.

All files, except for the Pinkie File, have an off trigger.  I won't be so crass as to post it here, where someone might read it  and have it de-trigger them, but I have a list on this page of both on and off triggers.  If you've used the hypno files, be aware that some people are triggered simply by the test of the trigger, so read with that in mind.

These sounds can re edit dna basically telling your brain in the sound of dna saying what to believe

Of course there are protein's in the cells that re edits the dna to normal so it wont I don't know give your cance

because there are these things called telemores that marks the end of the dna these get smaller when your dna

gets fix and when the cells divide. So basically if they get small enough it could kill the cell or cause cancer because the protiens don't know where to copy the dna from so some dna gets lost.

The genes that have these protiens are located in chromosome X

I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about here :/   

... Dna modification on a large scale doesn't exist, short of actually running high powered electromagentic waves through your body.  The binaurals work on the basic of subtractive waves, with the difference between each ear's wave being a common brainwave.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainwave_synchronization explains the concept, which is not yet scientifically proven.

• Brohoof 2

when i tried the dash one when she said go into a trance my eyes started twitching randomly, and then i got scared and i think it might of messed up the whole trance because i didnt feel anything like growing wings or any of that.. Can someone tell me how i can do this when the fact of me doing it is too exiting to stay relaxed?

Edited by ShutterFly!

Woah, these actually work. I tried Fluttershy first and all it did was make me relaxed. Then I tried Pinkie Pie. It was so wierd. It felt like my hands and feet were becoming hooves and I was in a much happier mood. My face also felt really wierd.

Ok I've been reading a bunch of pages on this topic and I had to say this is really freaking me out. I almost feel like I'm growing wings after reading this. In not going to do it though, especially after reading you could hard permenent brain issues if you fall asleep and it makes you feel like them. I really want to be a pony, but I prefer it in a non forced dream. I don't like messing with my brain, I've only got one. Maybe I'm overreacting, Im kind of a worry wart XD but I don't think I could bring myself to do this

Yikes, I forgot I even made this thread lol. Great to see It's still active and that we have people helping each other out, which is something I promised I'd do but never did for some dumb reason.

• Brohoof 1

Ok lol now I'm really tempted to do this. I've got a couple questions though, does it have lasting effects? For instance, feeling more confident after rainbowdash or more kind after Fluttershy? And does the de-hypnosis thing always work?

I tried the Twilight Sparkle one. I did feel slightly different, but nothing much. Might I ask what a trance is supposed to feel like? I'm not sure if I'm quite there yet.

I don't get it I did the rarity one for like a few days then tried the rainbowdash one and i don't get it I finally got to do the whole slowing the heart down I could feel a few times parts of my body changing I was oh so relaxed but people say they see their pony form and move in it for me after the trance I open my eyes and is always disappointed to see hands I wish I could donate em to lyra by now and during the trance are you suppose to be like conscious like have the ability to just move or stop the program or are you kibda asleep but not actually sleeping cause 50/50 I wouldn't dream but I wasn't exactly awake during the trance but would become conscious usually when having my ears applied or when she is telling you that through a special sequence of words you may return I don't know what I am suppose to expect or how people are actually seeing the illusion I just want to think I'm a pony for once

Has not worked for me so far but that was my first try. However it was a pretty weird experience and I could not move my hands etc until the end and it was really relaxing. I'm gonna try again tonight when I won't get walked in on and it will be quiet.

Also I think I had a pony dream that night.

Edited by jb912doc

Sorry to desillusion you, but following the first link, I can easily see how everything there tells us that it's about a technology in audio-editing called "Direct Note Access" - even the very headline says: "DNA Direct Note Access - Edit individual notes in polyphonic audio recordings". It has nothing to do with Deoxyribonucleic acid at all other than sharing the same abbreviation.

I'm really sorry if I wrong you, but do you even read your links?

• Brohoof 1

Just wanted to come back and tell you all how much I like this thing. I individually do the Twilight one, though, because that is the one I find most likable. The voice, the words, it's amazing. 

Edited by Nagisa Misumi

Ok I've been reading a bunch of pages on this topic and I had to say this is really freaking me out. I almost feel like I'm growing wings after reading this. In not going to do it though, especially after reading you could hard permenent brain issues if you fall asleep and it makes you feel like them. I really want to be a pony, but I prefer it in a non forced dream. I don't like messing with my brain, I've only got one. Maybe I'm overreacting, Im kind of a worry wart XD but I don't think I could bring myself to do this

Ok lol now I'm really tempted to do this. I've got a couple questions though, does it have lasting effects? For instance, feeling more confident after rainbowdash or more kind after Fluttershy? And does the de-hypnosis thing always work?

Permanent brain issues are unlikely, but then, if you are willing to believe that hypnosis could have that effect, you might accidentally  force it on yourself.  Long term issues, on the other hand, are quite possible.  I'm assuming you are referring to the Disclaimer and Warning Document recently put out by the Pony Hypno community.

Let me clear up how hypnosis works.  Normally, you change habits and patterns in your brain over time.  You add information and complexity, and you reduce it by compressing your thought processes to short-circuit unneeded thoughts.  Hypnosis is a method of using that same pattern of self-alteration, and guiding it to produce a specific effect.  It works faster than your average habit formation by dumping a large amount of data in the form of suggestions onto your mind.  What it doesn't do is stop you from forming new habit, from growing further.  You will always be able to work your way out of a hypnosis effect, if you want to, the old fashioned way of changing your sub-conscious bit by bit.

The DeprogramAll file works, even if it isn't particularly high quality voice work.  IF you can be hypnotized by one of our files, you can be dehypnotized by means of DeprogramAll.

Now, as for the effects of the files.  There are two uses, really.  The first is what the majority of people here do, use them for recreation and for temporary mental and physical alteration.  The second use, the use that the gdoc warns about, is the effect on those who WANT to have permanent effects (and I don't mean consciously want. Some people will deny they do while misusing... meh).  If you are willing to constantly upkeep the effect and push to make them long term, you can have personality alteration, etc.  Let me be clear though.  Feeling more confident after RD is common.  Using the file to feel confident more often... that is pushing the edges of dangerous.

Experiences by longtime users can be found at http://hypnoponies.niceboard.com/, as well as contact information.  As before, the IRC channel on rizon (#Pony_hypno) can answer questions 

I don't get it I did the rarity one for like a few days then tried the rainbowdash one and i don't get it I finally got to do the whole slowing the heart down I could feel a few times parts of my body changing I was oh so relaxed but people say they see their pony form and move in it for me after the trance I open my eyes and is always disappointed to see hands I wish I could donate em to lyra by now and during the trance are you suppose to be like conscious like have the ability to just move or stop the program or are you kibda asleep but not actually sleeping cause 50/50 I wouldn't dream but I wasn't exactly awake during the trance but would become conscious usually when having my ears applied or when she is telling you that through a special sequence of words you may return I don't know what I am suppose to expect or how people are actually seeing the illusion I just want to think I'm a pony for once

Seeing your body as a pony is hard, simply put.  Here is a test for whether you'll be able to do it.  Look at a blank wall.  If you can, without moving you eyes, impose a believable hallucination of, say, a pony walking (like it is a video screen), then your visual imagination is powerful enough.  If you can't get anything, then you need to work on your visual imagination further before your body will be able to produce those sorts of effects.

Honestly, maybe 1 in 10 is able to do that within their first month of using the file recreationally.  Truthfully, it sounds like you are making good progress.  Just keep working and you'll get there smile.png

orry to desillusion you, but following the first link, I can easily see how everything there tells us that it's about a technology in audio-editing called "Direct Note Access" - even the very headline says: "DNA Direct Note Access - Edit individual notes in polyphonic audio recordings". It has nothing to do with Deoxyribonucleic acid at all other than sharing the same abbreviation.

I'm really sorry if I wrong you, but do you even read your links?

I'm wondering the same thing.

Edited by Fillyosopher
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my gawd, I wish I didn't read the Warnings and Disclaimer. Now I might be 

*stuck a pony

*call it upon myself when I try the RD one

* all thanks to me reading that thing

Now I'm scared to try the RD one. *shudder shudder* :(

Though I wouldn't mind having just the wings for the rest of my life, but the hooflock is scary :C

Yeah. Woah. Those warnings are...scary. I wish I was a pony but I've made up my mind. It's not worth not being able to move my fingers or having brain damage!

Lol, don't wanna be a permanent ponyyyy

• Brohoof 1