Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

I loved Twilight in today's episode, nice to see a normal episode where she's doing things that aren't badass or involves saving Equestria or Ponyville. Also am I the only one that knew Moon Dancer is a recoloring of Twilight? Lol.

Aye. It's really nice to see her in a slice-of-life context again! Getting to know her more on a personal level than a "hero-saving-the-world" level :P

How'd she get herself into a book? Seriously, how'd she do that? Wow, Twilight never ceases to amaze us.

She most likely learned it from a certain reality-warper who frequents Fluttershy's cottage.

She said where she learned it in the episode a few times, it was even a central point on how she convinced Moondancer to do things, silly gooses.

(It was even a horse pun from "Rene Descartes", which was pretty awesome XD - Rene Descartes is the philosopher who came up with; "I think, therefore I am.")

Edited by Comet Tail
  • Brohoof 2

My version of Alternate Twilight from the Friendship Games trailer.

Hope you like it. :)

alternate_universe_twilight_sparkle_by_m

I love Twilight Sparkle. The fact that her cutie mark almost represnts a religious faith that is tied to mine, it is the star of david, no offense to anyone.  But she also reads and sometimes reading can really help people like her understand materials for future tests. :bedeyes:

Also, I think twilight Sparkle could teach me how to read good, but reading usually gives me headaches half of the time.

Twilight Sparkle I do agree is one of the cutest ponies around. I love her with my good honest and sincere heart. I do wonder how Twilight Sparkle is doing. I hope to maybe start some reading on my own as I am trying to follow her foot steps.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Anyone else believe Twilight Sparkle's personality was inspired by MLP Generation 1 character called "Moochick". Also he has a rabbit assistance, which might seem like Angel from Gen 4. Although in Gen 4 it is Spike, a Dragon. Pretty interesting ^^

Unfortunately there is not much wiki on him. All i can describe him is a wise gnome who has books on stuff etc.

Edited by Finia
  • Brohoof 1