Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

@@Washougal_Otaku,Im getting real sick and tired of the negative images you are posting right now,i suggest you stop,because its stupid and doesn't represent Pinkie or Pinkamena at all,and if you think it does for whatever ridiculous reason you need to perhaps take a hard look at Pinkies character.

I already asked you nicely one to keep it clean but for whatever reason you seem incapable of something so basic as to post something positive in relation to Pinkie,look,if you can't post anything positive in here then i suggest you don't post in here at all. 

• Brohoof 5

I wasn't always a Pinkie fan; I wasn't quite sure how to take her at first.  But at some point I learned that...

She feels deeply for her friends:

192380__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_

And would never deliberately do them harm.

She's a bit mischievous:

196733__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_spike-a

But it's always in good fun / her intentions are always good.

She takes a promise between friends seriously:

So I know precisely what type of pony she is now: a true friend that knows the difference between what's fun and what might hurt others.  And she strives to bring happiness to those she cares about.

• Brohoof 4

errrrrrrrrrr.................................... :o

weekly_vector_7__party_cannon_by_gratlof

Party canon !!

f886523ca8f397817bba397fdcd83603.jpg

9e23100afa5fd5b3dcc50bf020eb3dd2.jpg

More party canon

132894008392.png

50013b709c0ac6dcbeca9b305d386b96.jpg

Partay for everyone!!!

Hey stop argueing...........listen the music......and relax........................ :lol:

Arguing's not the way                                            Hey, come out and play!                                            It's a shiny, new day                                            So, what do you say?                                                 Silly me :derp:
  • Brohoof 5

Pinkie is the cutiest of the Mane 6, I dare to say.

Made this thing a long time ago as a temporary stamp of approval for a RP-forum I helped mod. Now it's my go-to fill-in avatar for, like, everything.

t70dpc.png

• Brohoof 4

Pinkie is the cutiest of the Mane 6, I dare to say.

Made this thing a long time ago as a temporary stamp of approval for a RP-forum I helped mod. Now it's my go-to fill-in avatar for, like, everything.

t70dpc.png

992.jpg

( Hehehe :mustache: .......,Blue blood , I beat you :derp:  )

Hey ,welcome to the club !

And of course, I also dare to say that she is probably the cutiest pony of all equestria. :lol:

pink.gif

BTW, I saved your pic , always wanted to have a pinkie proved like that :P

Edited by Monsieur Noel
  • Brohoof 4

992.jpg

( Hehehe :mustache: .......,Blue blood , I beat you :derp:  )

Hey ,welcome to the club !

And of course, I also dare to say that she is probably the cutiest pony of all equestria. :lol:

pink.gif

BTW, I saved your pic , always wanted to have a pinkie proved like that :P

Oh wow, a nice hardy welcome, thanking you berry much! Love the avatar, by the way.

You deserve a Brohoof!

• Brohoof 4

Would it be a positive or negative thing to make a creepy-pasta pinkie fan page and thus direct those who wish to creepy-pasta post here towards that page?

That way, those who wish to put ... disturbing pictures of Pinkie won't be able to post here, as it's the wrong topic.

On the other hand it may encourage such posts, which may also not be positive.

%7B5FB991AA-4C25-5A1E-B57B-098CFF9BCC23%

• Brohoof 2

Would it be a positive or negative thing to make a creepy-pasta pinkie fan page and thus direct those who wish to creepy-pasta post here towards that page?

That way, those who wish to put ... disturbing pictures of Pinkie won't be able to post here, as it's the wrong topic.

%7B5FB991AA-4C25-5A1E-B57B-098CFF9BCC23%

If you want my 2 cents... I feel it would at LEAST help separate those who do not wish to see Pikachu swinging back & forth behind a grinning Pinkie Pie. In fact maybe just make a whole FC dedicated to grimdark & just shove it all there. However that's only if people can't keep it relaxed here & the other FC's, since I know the Rarity FC was just talking about Little Miss Rarity recently as well. Up to you dude

• Brohoof 2

img-3012420-1-%7B5FB991AA-4C25-5A1E-B57B

@@KokuraiNoSenshi

I think it would be a more appropriate idea as 'creepy-paste' Pinkie/Pinkamena is NOT canon,now i know this FC posts alot of photo's and art in general cant be "canon" -- however what is "canon" about them per say is the spirit of positivity and comical spirit they relate to Pinkie in general,yes Pinkie dancing with The Mask is not canon,but the spirit at which the art relays to the viewer is still something that Pinkie would do and supports her character in the way that does not stray far from the canon persona.

Lets get real hear; 'creepy-pasta'(cupcakes ect.) Pinkie Pie/Pinkamena is not something canon Pinkie would even remotely support,to assume such is a massive error in character observation and shows a lack of the general understanding of the purpose of why Pinkie exist in the show in the first place. I should not need to tell you Pinkie holding a gun to her best friends pet or condoning criminal barbaric savagery such as torture of hanging is not something Pinkie was created in the show to do -- to think such is a delusion. 

Now,last time i checked this 'creepy-pasta' Pinkie/Pinkamena persona is NOT the canon Pinkie/Pinkamena persona and this topic is about the canon Pinkie in spirit; as in something positive,perhaps comical,joyous and NOT something negative and condoning acts that account to capital crimes in any modern and cognitive society. Thus i feel it is improper to post such photos that relay a non-canon and negative message. 

I highly doubt anyone comes in here to see such negativity,you have plenty of other places on the net to see the 'creepy-pasta' Pinkie and i feel this topic isnt one of those places. 

People are free to post what they want however posting something that relays a negative image in a topic that is about the canon positive image of Pinkie is a silly endeavor,creating a club where it focuses on the 'creepy-pasta' Pinkie/Pinkamena would be appropriate as it is a non-canon persona and should not be confused with the canon persona -- which when you post such in this topic you are doing just that. They are different and worlds apart,it is akin to me posting just jigglypuff in here because he's pink -- completely disregarding the entire premise of this topic. 'Creepy pasta' Pinkie/Pinkamena may look like canon Pinkie/Pinkamena and share the same name,however,the message they relay are worlds apart and should not reside in the same topic.

They deserve there own separate topics because the both relay their own extreme message: Joy(canon) | Masochism(creepy-pasta),to jumble both up in the same topic would be like jumbling ketchup with pink lemonade: Its going to taste like shit. 

tl'dr Yes,go make the club if you see fit

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 4

@@KokuraiNoSenshi

I think it would be a more appropriate idea as 'creepy-paste' Pinkie/Pinkamena is NOT canon,now i know this FC posts alot of photo's and art in general cant be "canon" -- however what is "canon" about them per say is the spirit of positivity and comical spirit they relate to Pinkie in general,yes Pinkie dancing with The Mask is not canon,but the spirit at which the art relays to the viewer is still something that Pinkie would do and supports her character in the way that does not stray far from the canon persona.

Lets get real hear; 'creepy-pasta'(cupcakes ect.) Pinkie Pie/Pinkamena is not something canon Pinkie would even remotely support,to assume such is a massive error in character observation and shows a lack of the general understanding of the purpose of why Pinkie exist in the show in the first place. I should not need to tell you Pinkie holding a gun to her best friends pet or condoning criminal barbaric savagery such as torture of hanging is not something Pinkie was created in the show to do -- to think such is a delusion. 

Now,last time i checked this 'creepy-pasta' Pinkie/Pinkamena persona is NOT the canon Pinkie/Pinkamena persona and this topic is about the canon Pinkie in spirit; as in something positive,perhaps comical,joyous and NOT something negative and condoning acts that account to capital crimes in any modern and cognitive society. Thus i feel it is improper to post such photos that relay a non-canon and negative message. 

I highly doubt anyone comes in here to see such negativity,you have plenty of other places on the net to see the 'creepy-pasta' Pinkie and i feel this topic isnt one of those places. 

People are free to post what they want however posting something that relays a negative image in a topic that is about the canon positive image of Pinkie is a silly endeavor,creating a club where it focuses on the 'creepy-pasta' Pinkie/Pinkamena would be appropriate as it is a non-canon persona and should not be confused with the canon persona -- which when you post such in this topic you are doing just that. They are different and worlds apart,it is akin to me posting just jigglypuff in here because he's pink -- completely disregarding the entire premise of this topic. 'Creepy pasta' Pinkie/Pinkamena may look like canon Pinkie/Pinkamena and share the same name,however,the message they relay are worlds apart and should not reside in the same topic.

They deserve there own separate topics because the both relay their own extreme message: Joy(canon) | Masochism(creepy-pasta),to jumble both up in the same topic would be like jumbling ketchup with pink lemonade: Its going to taste like shit. 

...So basically you are giving paradoxical the a-ok to make a FC dedicated to creepy-pasta material to keep it out of the main FC's?

• Brohoof 2

...So basically you are giving paradoxical the a-ok to make a FC dedicated to creepy-pasta material to keep it out of the main FC's?

Yes,if he feels the need to give others a place they can freely post 'creepy-pasta' Pinkie/Pinkamena then he can,just don't expect me to post in there. 

If he doesn't decide to do then i may do it my damn self,if no one does it then people need to stop posting negative images in this FC(not that im saying everyone is,but when it happens its clearly not something that should be done),use google image if you want to see such mess,nobody comes in here to see such by default as it isn't a canon representation of Pinkie's persona. 

• Brohoof 4

I did it.  Now if anybody posts such imagery that is disturbing we can officially say that this is not the correct place and have them post there and hopefully be done with it (and if they don't we can ask for the mods to remove their posts etc., as needed)

pinkie_pie_by_vladimirmacholzraum-d5v6zc

Pinkie seems relieved to be able to legitimately refer posters to other forums without strife.

• Brohoof 4

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight the guy who is posting Eternal Joy posts every day, getting beautiful art & music for everyone to enjoy, is the one at fault, not the guy posting images of Pinkie with a Pikachu hanging from a tree branch with a rope around its neck. Yeah, priorities, you are *totally* doing them right

Oh and hypocrisy is a bit of a funny term to use there, when someone argues against your point because they don't enjoy seeing Pinkie portrayed in a grimdark light, yet you are telling them to "Stop being a baby" while you are, right now, getting mad at them for having a different opinion. You, if anyone, is being a hypocrite right now

Clearly, you didn't recognize how not ALL of his images are "beautiful" but could also be offensive, nor that I post pretty OR funny pics, too.  I have just been embracing another side (which I also see as being funny), while also showing my disagreement with another franchise.  I'm not acting like someone's superior; he is.  And when did I say that I was getting mad?  Never.  Learn how to read, please.  He's the one that was mad, and needed a breather.  All that I have been indicating was that he needs to chill out and stop causing problems, much like what I'm trying to do with you.

By the way... what happened to the post that I made that's being targeted by y'alls hate?

^ If you're trying to discourage a flame war, that isn't the way to go about it.  Seems as though it'd be more fun to just post fun Pinkie pics.

Perhaps you're right.  Words don't seem to work, so returning to pics should do it.

13272160102028.png

she__s_just_being_pinkie_pie_by_blackgry

522089__safe_pinkie+pie_applejack_spoile

Come on, guys. Can't we all just get along? 

img-3011080-1-cd11b805-370a-4a5c-9ead-ec

Agreed.

Edited by Washougal_Otaku
  • Brohoof 2

By the way... what happened to the post that I made that's being targeted by y'alls hate?

The mods removed it. :)

Also i find it concerning that you agree with Marvel to just get along yet continue to write antagonistic paragraphs trying to justify your post yesterday which the mods duly removed because it was inappropriate.

post-27460-0-86492900-1408733235_thumb.png 

Perhaps you're right.  Words don't seem to work, so returning to pics should do it.

post-27460-0-78140000-1408732055_thumb.gif

Come on, guys. Can't we all just get along? 

img-3011080-1-cd11b805-370a-4a5c-9ead-ec

I agree. We are all Pinkie fans here. Lets all have a hug and be happy Pinkie fans together. :)

post-27460-0-59836600-1408732237_thumb.png

Also i would like to add that i apologize to you @Washougal_Otaku for perhaps coming off abit too strong. I sincerely hope you can accept my apology.

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 4

Also i would like to add that i apologize to you Washougal_Otaku for perhaps coming off abit too strong. I sincerely hope you can accept my apology.

forgive-him ! forgive-him ! forgive-him ! :)

forgive him and then we can be friends once again !! :yay:

forgive him to return the positive and happy atmosphere !! :yay:

forgive him for the glory of pinkie fan club !! :yay:

I still want to hug everyoneeeee !!

FANMADE_Pinkie_hugging_screen.png

After all, we  are all pinkie's fan , We are all here to enjoy ourselves, in a different way but still with good intention.

Let's love and tolerate the s---t off of us! :lol:

Edited by Monsieur Noel
  • Brohoof 3