Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Pinkie pie was always one of my favorite fictional characters of all the times, I can't say is herhyperactive personality that caught the most, or  her beautiful and attractive design that make me crazy ( in a positive way )  her. But no, I don't need to say anything else . Because this character , bring back to life by the imagination of her creator and the effort of the animator- no matter in what way- is why I love her ....... I love her because she is pinkie.

But , o, let me say something, anything to at least not only justify my though but to describe, write my great love not only for pinkie but also to this entirely fan club - which friendly hands allowed a joyful enviroment, an oasis of happiness in a great but dangerous ocean called Internet-and the nostalgia I am feeling right now. ( The same feeling when I think of my colorful but simple childhood, with nothing to care but the twinkle of the star and the beauty of a tale, both which pinkie had reached in the nearly times. a sparkle star giggling in the darkness night or a magic fairly tale told to someone that seems too old but still a little kid in his own way )

Because this is also a  farewell, a farewell to you all....... this is maybe the last post I will write not only in this fan club but also in this forum, while tomorrow night I may write a more "official" goodbye in my blog, I wish to first say a special goodbye to you all , pinkie's lovers - I know I am still new here , but I won't deny that I had seemed you all as friends-to express my appreciation.

What make me love Pinkie ,as I said may be, her character design, may be her  hyperactivity, but more I think , more I know that it is also because she shows a great care to all the ponies around her , and her dream ,  the most simple and lovely dream I had never heard before from anyone else, a dream that is so easy to say but so unreachable at the same time. A  dream similar to what I gave up for in the past years, beliving it is the destiny who decide one's life, I was wrong, and I knew that........because when one see the party pony that try to bring joy to everyone, no one will say that she was born in a rock factory, destined to lead a boring life. But she saw something, a rainbow ! A rainbow that changed nothing but a way to think, a way to act, destiny can't define nobody life, life is in our hand, and joy is not gived, but found and then spread around.......Was it necessary to let a little cartoon pony prove me that? Maybe no, but pinkie , despise being only a fictional character, had reached in some way to be my rainbow........

Pinkie along the show was always trying to bring  happiness and spreaded joy all around, showing her caring personality, Although sometimes minsderstood and sometimes making mistakes that is counterproductive.  I even think that her personality is not only making her goal being more difficult but even far from possible, She seems to have a lackness to socialize like other ponies do. But what I also see is that there is a beautiful inside of pinkie, she doesn't only cares her friends but also do love them- that is where pinkamena stand up, the sad part of pinkie wasn't only to show the silliness of her being but also the great need of friendship that she has. Despise her difficulties, she never gave up her little but impossible dream, she never gave up to smile, to try when sometimes were too difficult and others too bad. she wouldn't stop to try her best for her friends, is the happiness she brings that make her happy ! simply sweet.......as her colour. a sweet pink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgxHogjD8HM

Good bye , my friends, good night and thank you all, for being friendly and nice, that is all I would ask. I felt that pinkie is now in this thread, not herself-because she doesn't really exist-but her spirit. b It is still so hard for me to say a farewell to you all, I want to stay in this forum as long as I am allowed, but life haven't give me this choice, for some personal reason , I should leave you . And this is so sad......for me.

But still thanks to you all and also ......pinkie.  No matter how dark the life or the world can  be, a smile still will bring you sunshine and happiness, let the shadow of the past go away and let's fill our heart happiness.! Hapiness and joy that mean ,after all, "While accepting will , passion, lust ,cruelty, rage and violence as inevitabilities of  life, we can still believe in compassion, liberty, and light as possibilities of civilization"

I was a romantic dreamer, and now I am feeling the same feeling of which years ago I felt, dreaming the same dream which years ago I gave up.

Thanks and goodnight( farewell) everyone!

Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.
Edited by Monsieur Noel
  • Brohoof 4

Pinkie just played Five Nights At Freddy's.

img-3013431-1-pinkie_pie_scared_by_xigge

I did it.  Now if anybody posts such imagery that is disturbing we can officially say that this is not the correct place and have them post there and hopefully be done with it (and if they don't we can ask for the mods to remove their posts etc., as needed)

img-3013433-1-pinkie_pie_by_vladimirmach

Pinkie seems relieved to be able to legitimately refer posters to other forums without strife.

forgive-him ! forgive-him ! forgive-him ! :)

forgive him and then we can be friends once again !! :yay:

forgive him to return the positive and happy atmosphere !! :yay:

forgive him for the glory of pinkie fan club !! :yay:

I still want to hug everyoneeeee !!

img-3014751-1-FANMADE_Pinkie_hugging_scr

After all, we  are all pinkie's fan , We are all here to enjoy ourselves, in a different way but still with good intention.

Let's love and tolerate the s---t off of us! :lol:

img-3014763-1-pinkie_pie_loves_you_by_gaSee guys? We can all get along with our differences. :)

Let's not have this conflict happen again, okay?

MY... HEART... CAN'T... TAKE IT... TO CUTE! *Collapses from heart attack*

img-3015966-1-84a.gif

How come a bunch of these images doesn't work for me? I can't see them at all.  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

How come a bunch of these images doesn't work for me? I can't see them at all.  :blink:

Nobody can see them, there's a bug since the server migration. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie pie was always one of my favorite fictional characters of all the times, I can't say is herhyperactive personality that caught the most, or  her beautiful and attractive design that make me crazy ( in a positive way )  her. But no, I don't need to say anything else . Because this character , bring back to life by the imagination of her creator and the effort of the animator- no matter in what way- is why I love her ....... I love her because she is pinkie.

But , o, let me say something, anything to at least not only justify my though but to describe, write my great love not only for pinkie but also to this entirely fan club - which friendly hands allowed a joyful enviroment, an oasis of happiness in a great but dangerous ocean called Internet-and the nostalgia I am feeling right now. ( The same feeling when I think of my colorful but simple childhood, with nothing to care but the twinkle of the star and the beauty of a tale, both which pinkie had reached in the nearly times. a sparkle star giggling in the darkness night or a magic fairly tale told to someone that seems too old but still a little kid in his own way )

Because this is also a  farewell, a farewell to you all....... this is maybe the last post I will write not only in this fan club but also in this forum, while tomorrow night I may write a more "official" goodbye in my blog, I wish to first say a special goodbye to you all , pinkie's lovers - I know I am still new here , but I won't deny that I had seemed you all as friends-to express my appreciation.

What make me love Pinkie ,as I said may be, her character design, may be her  hyperactivity, but more I think , more I know that it is also because she shows a great care to all the ponies around her , and her dream ,  the most simple and lovely dream I had never heard before from anyone else, a dream that is so easy to say but so unreachable at the same time. A  dream similar to what I gave up for in the past years, beliving it is the destiny who decide one's life, I was wrong, and I knew that........because when one see the party pony that try to bring joy to everyone, no one will say that she was born in a rock factory, destined to lead a boring life. But she saw something, a rainbow ! A rainbow that changed nothing but a way to think, a way to act, destiny can't define nobody life, life is in our hand, and joy is not gived, but found and then spread around.......Was it necessary to let a little cartoon pony prove me that? Maybe no, but pinkie , despise being only a fictional character, had reached in some way to be my rainbow........

Pinkie along the show was always trying to bring  happiness and spreaded joy all around, showing her caring personality, Although sometimes minsderstood and sometimes making mistakes that is counterproductive.  I even think that her personality is not only making her goal being more difficult but even far from possible, She seems to have a lackness to socialize like other ponies do. But what I also see is that there is a beautiful inside of pinkie, she doesn't only cares her friends but also do love them- that is where pinkamena stand up, the sad part of pinkie wasn't only to show the silliness of her being but also the great need of friendship that she has. Despise her difficulties, she never gave up her little but impossible dream, she never gave up to smile, to try when sometimes were too difficult and others too bad. she wouldn't stop to try her best for her friends, is the happiness she brings that make her happy ! simply sweet.......as her colour. a sweet pink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgxHogjD8HM

Good bye , my friends, good night and thank you all, for being friendly and nice, that is all I would ask. I felt that pinkie is now in this thread, not herself-because she doesn't really exist-but her spirit. b It is still so hard for me to say a farewell to you all, I want to stay in this forum as long as I am allowed, but life haven't give me this choice, for some personal reason , I should leave you . And this is so sad......for me.

But still thanks to you all and also ......pinkie.  No matter how dark the life or the world can  be, a smile still will bring you sunshine and happiness, let the shadow of the past go away and let's fill our heart happiness.! Hapiness and joy that mean ,after all, "While accepting will , passion, lust ,cruelty, rage and violence as inevitabilities of  life, we can still believe in compassion, liberty, and light as possibilities of civilization"

I was a romantic dreamer, and now I am feeling the same feeling of which years ago I felt, dreaming the same dream which years ago I gave up.

Thanks and goodnight( farewell) everyone!

Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

When tomorrow comes, I'll be there to wish you luck when leaving here. In the mean time:

pinkie_pie_and_pinkie_pie_by_hampshireuk

• Brohoof 3

Exactly, man. That's why Pinkie is best pony. :)

Indeed. I suspect that Pinkie Pie is representative of the more youthful sides of our personalities, so naturally, we're drawn to the energy (and she has alot of it!) that she gives off. Reminds me of a phase within my own life, too. I was very much like Pinkie when I was 16.

• Brohoof 2

Indeed. I suspect that Pinkie Pie is representative of the more youthful sides of our personalities, so naturally, we're drawn to the energy (and she has alot of it!) that she gives off. Reminds me of a phase within my own life, too. I was very much like Pinkie when I was 16.

I'm 16 now, and I act a lot like Pinkie. :D

• Brohoof 2

Eternal Joy post #39  Tribute

First off let me say that Monsieur your post was amazing and brought me to tears,the video was also excellent in bringing the feels and i was not expecting to be..well so emotional by the end of reading your post. 

Secondly let me state -- despite not knowing you for too long or all too well beyond your posts that you were a amazing person to have frequent this club and a amazing person to interact with in general amongst the forum. 

Am i sad to see you go? Yes. Yes i am,you were a good person and this club will miss you dearly and so will i.

However much like the ending quote in the video you posted i think the below needs to be said because it is a touching phrase that even brought Mr.Pills to tears of Joy,and truer words have never been spoken:

Don't Cry Because It's Over,

post-27460-0-20846900-1408816993_thumb.png

Smile Because It Happened.

post-27460-0-60689800-1408817008_thumb.png

So i will continue to smile,because i and im sure everyone else in this club is happy to have had someone like you post here and happy to have someone like you call us friends.

So whatever trials you may face in life,we here wish the best for you and wish you a joyous life.

And we will continue to smile in Joy,because even tho you may be gone,you happened,and you brought us a smile we and certainly i can never forget.

Below is a quote from you that truly touched my heart,and that one brohoof was not enough to relay my appreciation for your accepting words to my apology,especially after how i acted previously the prior day.

--------------

"forgive-him ! forgive-him ! forgive-him !  :)

forgive him and then we can be friends once again !!  :yay:

forgive him to return the positive and happy atmosphere !!  :yay:

forgive him for the glory of pinkie fan club !!  :yay:

I still want to hug everyoneeeee !!

post-27460-0-86299500-1408817045_thumb.png

After all, we  are all pinkie's fan , We are all here to enjoy ourselves, in a different way but still with good intention.

Let's love and tolerate the s---t off of us!  :lol: " 

- Monsieur Noel 

post-27460-0-87738600-1408882399_thumb.png

I hope that one day you do return Monsieur,my joyful friend.

May Joy Forever Be With You

post-27460-0-79607200-1408817224_thumb.jpg

As You Will Be Forever Our Hearts

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 9

Party-With-The-CIA-Pinkie!

post-27460-0-31731300-1408882570_thumb.jpg

(test photo to see if the broken image link issue has been fixed so if you can't see the photos below sorry -- still Pinkie related tho!)

Dovahkiin-Pinkie!

collab___dovahkiin_pinkie_pie__akikodest

Cute-Braces-Pinkie!

new_braces_by_joyfulinsanity-d6bw8tn.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Eternal Joy posts #40

Your Mind Is Made Up,Now Its Time To Wake Up

post-27460-0-48238300-1408910508_thumb.jpg

Don't Hesitate To Say "I Need You" To Joy,Pinkie Pie

Have a joyous day everypony!

post-27460-0-08778600-1408910620.gif

I apologize for the wallpaper images being smaller,for whatever reason the issue concerning images not showing up has not be resolved so i have to use attachments -- which sometimes makes the image smaller than its original dimensions. Hopefully things will go back to normal soon. Til then i will post a link to the wallpaper in question for those who want it below during my daily posts! :)

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/001/6/7/pinkie_pie_wallpaper_by_rainbowdashswagger-d70clh7.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Terminus, on 25 Aug 2014 - 04:17 AM, said:

I just thought about something. This is page 98, meaning that in two more pages, we will have 100 pages of Pinkie Pie goodness.

... you know what this calls for..?

A...

ALMOST AT 100 PAGES OF PINKIE PIE GOODNESS PARTY!

post-27460-0-45744500-1408966789_thumb.gif

Extra art below(testing if the image issue on this site has been fixed,if you can't see it chances are it hasn't been lol)

img-3025898-1-Party-in-the-sky-pinkie-pi

--------------

Eternal Joy Post #41

A Laugh & Smile Can Rejuvenate

post-27460-0-46071300-1408997694_thumb.jpg

Joy Brings Renewal,Pinkie Pie

Have a joyous day everypony!

post-27460-0-38447000-1408997702.jpg

• Brohoof 4