Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Alright, now that I'm done telling you old war stories, I've always had a huge affinity for beatnik Rarity :D It's undoubtedly my favorite Rarity style :D

"Sweet & Elite" is one of my favorite Rarity episodes, but it gets overshadowed on my list by "Suited for Success" and "Rarity Takes Manehattan" :D

That's such a great episode, though :D 10/10, pretty great :D

Huh, i noticed i have a horrible lack of beatnik Wawity in my collection, the only one i seem to have is this:

frenchrarity_by_aruurara-d6xbj3f.png

Ah need to go huntin for more!  :D

And well, best pony, best episodes. She even steals episodes from other ponies unintentionally, it's not her fault she has this... aura of bestness and charm. The fabulous waves, maaaan! They are like, everywhere, maaaaan! :blink:

• Brohoof 3

Huh, i noticed i have a horrible lack of beatnik Wawity in my collection, the only one i seem to have is this:

img-2496063-1-frenchrarity_by_aruurara-d

Ah need to go huntin for more!  :D

And well, best pony, best episodes. She even steals episodes from other ponies unintentionally, it's not her fault she has this... aura of bestness and charm. The fabulous waves, maaaan! They are like, everywhere, maaaaan! :blink:

Dang skippy you do :D

Beatnik Rarity is her best style :wub:

485431__safe_solo_rarity_monochrome_tradlarge.jpglarge.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hey members of the Rarijack alliance, it's down to the wire and Applejack is trailing a few votes behind Fluttershy. If you voted for Rarity, maybe you should consider switching to Applejack.

Dunno if I'm allowed to post this, but it's on deviantart so what the hey, this cosplay looks hot...

That reminds me. While I was at Ohayocon and Katsucon this year I found a lot of Raritys, AJs, RDs, Flutterbats, and Derpys.

• Brohoof 1

Hey members of the Rarijack alliance, it's down to the wire and Applejack is trailing a few votes behind Fluttershy. If you voted for Rarity, maybe you should consider switching to Applejack.

Probably a good idea, did not vote in the new poll in the first place. But that is the last time i will be touching that thread... Poor Rarity, i was so happy that she was doing so good...  :(

• Brohoof 2

Oooo, lookie at this :wub: :wub: :D

large.png

Probably a good idea, did not vote in the new poll in the first place. But that is the last time i will be touching that thread... Poor Rarity, i was so happy that she was doing so good...  :(

Yeahh, I'm not touching that thread again. I don't know the current scores, and I'm glad. Things have been a lot less stressful since I stopped going there, too. Do as you please, though :D

Undertaker decides to start another undefeated streak... in Equestria:

Everyone knows Rares would beat the shit out of the 'Taker, watchu talkin' 'bout, m8? :D

rarity.png

• Brohoof 6

Given how the outcome of the original March Madness tourney left a lot of people disappointed, Thrashy started a new, unofficial tourney to see how things would've gone otherwise :D

I'd suggest getting in here now, and showing support for Rarity! :D They really seem to be cracking down on pony bashing and anything insulting is getting removed. We still have a chance to win this!

I encourage anyone reading this to go vote for Rarity :D

(and our dear friend Applejack, too, of course :D )

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

...Someone said Rarijack? :D The last picture is my favorite  :wub:

You know, it's funny how often AJ fans visit Rarity's fan club XD

post-20905-0-69769300-1396944060_thumb.jpg

post-20905-0-59607600-1396944072_thumb.pngpost-20905-0-46343700-1396944080_thumb.png

post-20905-0-92592100-1396944082_thumb.png

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 3

rarity_hyperventilates_by_baleyreeves-d7

You know, I actually really like Rarity. And her fanbase. I really should start popping into this thread more often to talk to you sexy beasts.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Noooo! Im sorry! Will you forgive me if i post something cute? :(

img-2499680-1-sisters_by_anggrc-d61siba.

img-2499680-2-so_elegant_by_anggrc-d5yvv

134852154034.jpg

Try to not do the same Again  :okiedokielokie:

And you'll be forgiven :catface:

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 3

I don't know if it was mentioned somewhere, im too lazy to look, but where exacly did Rarity get those Wonderbolt uniforms in 1. 2. 3. Testing? Did she make them herself? I find it pretty unlikely that she had them just lying around in her shop, so that means she made them especially for Rainbows teaching... Thats much, MUCH work to help a friend in need...

I mean, she had to research the historical correctness of her work, had to look the generals up, make patterns for every piece and then sew them together. And the uniforms looked really good, she seemed to have put a lot of care in her work. Just to help Rainbow.

Not living up to her element my arse!

• Brohoof 3

Rarity has and always will be my favorite pony. <3

I just love how fabulous and pretty she is. Plus, she makes me laugh at times. x3

Well, welcome by the fabulous ones, i say! I hope you will have a jolly good time!  :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
Though always remember Applejack(  )fans always have Rarity fans' backs! Well as far as I am concerned at least

I second the motion!  May Rarity and Applejack fans live together in harmony for all time! :wub:

Edited by MrPandaa
  • Brohoof 5