Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

We have done it! 10,000 posts, mares and gentlecolts! Let us celebrate this with more music, dancing, and maybe some drinkin'!

In any event, some parade music!

rarity_knight_by_rule1of1coldfire-d5e3zs

Edited by Asterian Starfall
  • Brohoof 6

We did it? I can't see the count on mobile!

Runs back to laptop.

WE DID IT.  Fan Club ... Rarity ... all of you are the best!!!!!

• Brohoof 5

Heh...I never thought I'd make some of the best friends of my life just sitting around and worshiping the pony I love more than anything in the world :D You guys are absolutely fabulous!! :please:

Gahh...I'm so happy! :wub: Rarity would be too. We give her so much attention and praise. The goddess of fabulosity smiles upon her subjects today, for this is a wonderful occasion! :proud:

large.png

• Brohoof 6

*looks at post count*

Time for an overused internet meme!

Congrats on 9000 posts! Let's try to hit 10,000 by the end of the year!

OMG! Post #9001!

Guess what?

Edit: Had to edit because of you Woohoo XD

Also, considering the speed we got, I'd say we hit 10k by the end of August.

Even my estimation was wrong and it was 4 months shorter than Woohoo  :please:

Capture.JPG

Any post now! We'll hit it ... 10,000 any second

Wet mane Rarity is a worthy 10 000 posts.  :proud:

• Brohoof 5

Rarity is literally my second favorite fictional character of anything.

To give you some perspective, my favorite fictional character is Ripred, a deadly, sarcastic antihero talking larger-than-a-human-sized rat character from the cult-hit "children's" book series The Underland Chronicles.

and then the rest of my favorites include characters from that series... and then maybe like two or three MLPFiM characters, and basically no other cartoon characters anywhere near the top-ten-ish range.

Rarity is best pony. Rarity is best female character. So take that, Hermione and Katniss. And whatever characters Joss Whedon creates.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Even my estimation was wrong and it was 4 months shorter than Woohoo  :please:

Wet mane Rarity is a worthy 10 000 posts.  :proud:

Dear god ... if I knew that was going to be the 10K post I would have said something more worthy of that spot.

Oddly, I do remember posting this at the 9000 post when Whoohoo said August.

42565__safe_rarity_reaction-image_artist

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 4

Rarity is literally my second favorite fictional character of anything.

To give you some perspective, my favorite fictional character is Ripred, a deadly, sarcastic antihero talking larger-than-a-human-sized rat character from the cult-hit "children's" book series The Underland Chronicles.

and then the rest of my favorites include characters from that series... and then maybe like two or three MLPFiM characters, and basically no other cartoon characters anywhere near the top-ten-ish range.

Rarity is best pony. Rarity is best female character. So take that, Hermione and Katniss. And whatever characters Joss Whedon creates.

Rarity is the best character EVER :wub: :wub: :wub:

She's so amazing :D She's so interesting to watch, and she's so giving and kind and generous and creative and passionate, yet she's got her own problems that she'll always fight to overcome and she'll ultimately put her own dreams and aspirations aside for the ones she cares about most. She breaks every feminine stereotype - she's into fashion, but she's also very giving and kind in an industry filled with mean people. She's girly and styles her mane carefully and puts on makeup, but that's because she likes it and she's very well able to take care of herself and be an independent, strong mare who can run her own business and hell, she even is adept at Martial Arts and can outwit predators and other dangers without needing to be "saved."

Rares is not only an inspiration to women everywhere, she's an inspiration to me, too :wub: That's why I love her so much. She's helped change my life for the better in ways I never even imagined possible. Without her, I don't even know where I'd be today. 

She's just..so...fabulous! :yay:

536412__safe_solo_rarity_alicorn_race+sw

• Brohoof 8

I thought i just post my congratulations for the Knights of the Sanctuary of Fabulosity. Congrats people!post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

The fab one is proud! Also happy...

Also partying...

rarity_bop_by_blackgryph0n-d56kagu.gif

• Brohoof 5

I thought i just post my congratulations for the Knights of the Sanctuary of Fabulosity. Congrats people!

Also partying...

img-2898947-1-rarity_bop_by_blackgryph0n

I wonder what music she is dancing to?

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Yay! 10,000 posts! Sorry I wasn't here live for it, but you know, workpost-26689-0-30274200-1406492297.jpg

I know I posted this Friday night; but A: that was how many pages ago? And B: it illustrates my point to a "t"...

Rarity truly is the Goddess of Fabulosity! Thank you all for praising her with me :D

post-26689-0-63908800-1406492325_thumb.jpg

Edit: change A) to A: and likewise with B... Had no clue I was posting RD lol... Not that there's anything wrong with that... It's just that today is about Rarity!

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 3

I thought i just post my congratulations for the Knights of the Sanctuary of Fabulosity. Congrats people!

Also partying...

img-2898947-1-rarity_bop_by_blackgryph0n

Party soft Rarity, party soft.

Too bad I wasn't here for most of the celebration. So many assholes customers at the hotel today.

medium.png

• Brohoof 6

When I went here this morning, it was 499 pages.

I come back and it's 502.

Wow.

Also, as for my favorite Rarity image,

I've always liked this one,

4jB9tMJ.png

Although, that's mostly because I love the game so much  :lol:

• Brohoof 7

[fabulosity intensifies]

All glory to the Queen! Kinda gets me wondering why the other FCs have so few posts. Did they formerly have more? I'm new.

• Brohoof 5