Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Yessss! :wub:

There is no doubt in my mind that she is a total hopeless romantic :please: Actually, isn't that pretty much canon?   :please:

*sigh*...I know I'd try to romance her. I'd buy her all these fancy flowers and jewelry and stuff and completely drain my wallet....but it'd be worth it :wub:

large.png

I agree she's a hopeless romantic, especially since her previous crushes were uh... how you say... total assholes   :wat: 

Will Rarity ever find true love? :confused:

• Brohoof 7

Uh... Is... Is that BLOOD on Colgate's little bib thingy!?!?!? (Sorry I don't know the technical terms for little pieces of fabric used by dentists lol)

Something about cartoon characters having blood just seems wrong. That's where all the grimdark stuff begins.

• Brohoof 4

Something about cartoon characters having blood just seems wrong. That's where all the grimdark stuff begins.

I know but... The more I look at it the more convinced I get that that is indeed a red fluid found in the bodies of living creatures that is used to process oxygen throughout the body of said living creature

• Brohoof 5

This is not possible according to Canon.

Rarity would surely take care of her pearly whites!

What about the Rock Candy from the Maud episode? You ever eaten that stuff, it slices away your teeth! Hard sugar crystals combined with the normal, nearly acidic stuff from it... I wouldn't be surprised if the whole mane 6 got a couple cavities from that. Though Pinkie might have been something out of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, where Willie Wonka just CANNOT get cavities lol

• Brohoof 4

This is not possible according to Canon.

Rarity would surely take care of her pearly whites!

Well to be fair ... that isn't even Colgate according to canon.

-_-

• Brohoof 5

Her reaction to Brock Lesnar burying John Cena at SummerSlam:

Heh. She probably wouldn't like Cena :D Or Lesnar, for that matter.

I think Rarity would be a Y2J fan, personally. She also would've liked the Nature Boy :please:

Or she would've just entered, beat up everyone, and became champion herself :D Then she'd make everything fabulous :wub:

large.jpeg

She's already a goddess, though :wub:

• Brohoof 7

I think Rarity would be a Y2J fan, personally. She also would've liked the Nature Boy :please:

Or she would've just entered, beat up everyone, and became champion herself :D Then she'd make everything fabulous :wub:

img-2996811-1-large.jpeg

Haha, look at Sweetie cheering for Rarity in the corner.

Such a good sister.  :proud:

Rarity is totally owning that crab by the way.  :lol:

• Brohoof 7

A common misconception.

It really is .-. 

And anytime :D

Also, another one of my favorite Rarity moments in the series. So perfect! :wub:

large.png

I have trouble putting "Suited for Success" above my #2 slot because of Pinkie Pie and RD's behavior at a certain part, which really just was uncomfortable and frustrating for me to watch (and not in a good way), and before "Rarity Takes Manehattan" came around, it was #1. Love that episode. It had humor and it had grace :please: Rarity was a badass in the end and put aside her own dreams and desires that had been around since before the pilot episode to stick up for her friends. Lovely, lovely thing for a lovely, lovely mare to do :wub:

• Brohoof 7

Or she would've just entered, beat up everyone, and became champion herself :D Then she'd make everything fabulous :wub:img-2996811-1-large.jpeg

To be the mare; you've got to beat the mare!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Also, sleepy time... See y'all tomorrow!

post-26689-0-03424600-1408410543_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Haha, look at Sweetie cheering for Rarity in the corner.

Such a good sister.  :proud:

I cannot stress it enough - they have one of the best relationships in the show. Put Scootalove aside, man, this is the best sister bond. Realistic, has always shown to go both ways, amazing dynamic and dialogue and they play off of each other so, so well :D Rares and Sweets are best sisters, and that shows because they both care for each other to the ends of the earth and have proven they'll fight like hell to right the wrongs they did to the other.

Best sisters :wub:

690933__safe_rarity_vector_sweetie+belle

• Brohoof 9

I cannot stress it enough - they have one of the best relationships in the show. Put Scootalove aside, man, this is the best sister bond. Realistic, has always shown to go both ways, amazing dynamic and dialogue and they play off of each other so, so well :D Rares and Sweets are best sisters, and that shows because they both care for each other to the ends of the earth and have proven they'll fight like hell to right the wrongs they did to the other.

Best sisters :wub:

690933__safe_rarity_vector_sweetie+belle

I love the way their hair is done in this pic its absolutely fabulous

• Brohoof 6

img-2996753-1-this-guy.jpg

Wait, wut.

Totally no implied Rarighost here :please:

I bought that damned commission 3 months ago and I still haven't got it... -_- Would be a great time to post it.

Maybe it's because I don't ship... at all!

my_little_ponyes_rarity02.png

And you're commission still isn't finished? >_<

• Brohoof 6

What about the Rock Candy from the Maud episode? You ever eaten that stuff, it slices away your teeth! Hard sugar crystals combined with the normal, nearly acidic stuff from it... I wouldn't be surprised if the whole mane 6 got a couple cavities from that. Though Pinkie might have been something out of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, where Willie Wonka just CANNOT get cavities lol

When it hurt her teeth, she stopped (and soon after brushed 30 seconds for each tooth.)

• Brohoof 2

I cannot stress it enough - they have one of the best relationships in the show. Put Scootalove aside, man, this is the best sister bond. Realistic, has always shown to go both ways, amazing dynamic and dialogue and they play off of each other so, so well :D Rares and Sweets are best sisters, and that shows because they both care for each other to the ends of the earth and have proven they'll fight like hell to right the wrongs they did to the other. Best sisters

Like I mentioned earlier (sorry for the repetition but I don't get fatigued when discussing Rarity), I can testify that the relationship is as accurate as you will see on a cartoon. My sister and I did small things to terrorize each other growing up, but we also had an strong bond. There were times that I didn't appreciate her enough, but over time our closeness grew. Even so, every episode they are featured in highlights this in some way.

Scoots and Dash definitely goes for the feels, but they are abstract to me in a way. Rarity and Sweetie displays what I personally know and feel in the real world.

:D

I should call my sister tomorrow.

• Brohoof 6

Like I mentioned earlier (sorry for the repetition but I don't get fatigued when discussing Rarity), I can testify that the relationship is as accurate as you will see on a cartoon. My sister and I did small things to terrorize each other growing up, but we also had an strong bond. There were times that I didn't appreciate her enough, but over time our closeness grew. Even so, every episode they are featured in highlights this in some way.

Scoots and Dash definitely goes for the feels, but they are abstract to me in a way. Rarity and Sweetie displays what I personally know and feel in the real world.

:D

I should call my sister tomorrow.

You should. :) I always wished I had a sister...But I have a younger brother instead. XP

I have friends who are sisters (and they have a third sister who lives in another state) and I wholeheartedly agree with you. They live together, so they fight and get on each other's nerves and their quirks drive each other up the wall, but in the end they'll be there for each other. Like one said, "If you mess with one of us. You mess with ALL of us."

I have this kind of relationship with my best friend of nine years. Sometime we fight like morons and don't talk for days, but I know she appreciates me and vice-a-versa. I mean, if you could put up with 12-year-old weeaboo me and still be here nine years later, you may be worth keeping. :) Plus, she was the one who got me into MLP.

img-2997494-1-5KeuOVf.png

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 6