Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Hi everypony...

So it looks like it'll be awhile before Twilight joins Rarity and her pony family. Some stuff happened and I don't think I wanna be friends with the friend who offered to get her for me. Her and her group just seem to only cause me problems and make me feel bad about my existence and life choices. I'm just SO SICK of hearing that my anti-social tendencies and my dislike of people is going to leave me sad and lonely. Yes, it may leave me alone, but I'm used to that and people suck anyway. And today I was told, after some shit happened that, "I try really hard to be your friend, but it's hard. And you're frustrating." So I'm like, whatever. F*** you. If you have to question the friendship, then we don't need to be friends.

So, I'm kind of like this...

post-28987-0-83118100-1410756839_thumb.png

And wondering how I'm going to pay her and her sister back for the presents and things they've bought me in the past, since I don't feel it's right to keep them...or at least their worth. Her sister actually bought me Applejack for my birthday, but she's my bubby. I can't give her up...I need best pony friends.

post-28987-0-27068400-1410757119_thumb.jpg

But, I guess it'll be okay. I've still got Rarity for a friend...oh! And my cat. She's been my friend for forever. Speaking of fabulousity, our new uniform changes at work are a crime against it. They took away our lanyards and told me to get rid of the Rarity stickers on my nametag AFTER giving us these ugly vests that e have to wear OVER our jackets if we work in a cooler/freezer. (I stock dairy at a supermarket.) Man this is just not my week and it's only Monday!

Oh, well. At least I have school tomorrow and that will be a nice distraction. Sorry to bother you all with stupid, petty problems. To make up for it, have some more Rarity!

post-28987-0-19871600-1410757210_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

"I try really hard to be your friend, but it's hard. And you're frustrating."

If someone says you that kind of garbage she's never tried to be your friend. Friendship is about acceptance and if they were your friends they would accept you the way you are and be happy with that. I hope that your friends think about themselves and regret the stuff that they said and realize how wonderful being you are.

post-28950-0-66231100-1410757838.jpg

I've been alone most of my life and I've realized that sometimes it's better to be alone than have 'friends' who stab you in your back when you are at your weakest. What is the point of having friends that don't help you in need? Are they even friends? Like I have said in some of my topics I have closer relationships here in the forums than I've ever had in real life.

I may have different view in friendship than you guys but I think that friends should understand eachothers downs and ups so they can help eachother without hurting others.

I hope that your things will sort up in your favor and I really hope that you wan't be sad anymore. Being sad is not fun so I hope Rarity can cheer you up and If it matters I can always be your friend.

post-28950-0-37638900-1410758779_thumb.jpg

Friendship is Magic

• Brohoof 9

Hi everypony...

So it looks like it'll be awhile before Twilight joins Rarity and her pony family. Some stuff happened and I don't think I wanna be friends with the friend who offered to get her for me. Her and her group just seem to only cause me problems and make me feel bad about my existence and life choices. I'm just SO SICK of hearing that my anti-social tendencies and my dislike of people is going to leave me sad and lonely. Yes, it may leave me alone, but I'm used to that and people suck anyway. And today I was told, after some shit happened that, "I try really hard to be your friend, but it's hard. And you're frustrating." So I'm like, whatever. F*** you. If you have to question the friendship, then we don't need to be friends.

So, I'm kind of like this...

attachicon.gifSad Rarity.png

And wondering how I'm going to pay her and her sister back for the presents and things they've bought me in the past, since I don't feel it's right to keep them...or at least their worth. Her sister actually bought me Applejack for my birthday, but she's my bubby. I can't give her up...I need best pony friends.

attachicon.gifIMG_0780.JPG

But, I guess it'll be okay. I've still got Rarity for a friend...oh! And my cat. She's been my friend for forever. Speaking of fabulousity, our new uniform changes at work are a crime against it. They took away our lanyards and told me to get rid of the Rarity stickers on my nametag AFTER giving us these ugly vests that e have to wear OVER our jackets if we work in a cooler/freezer. (I stock dairy at a supermarket.) Man this is just not my week and it's only Monday!

Oh, well. At least I have school tomorrow and that will be a nice distraction. Sorry to bother you all with stupid, petty problems. To make up for it, have some more Rarity!

attachicon.gifRarity 50s.png

I'm sorry about that. :( I really hope things get better for you. A few pictures of Rarity to cheer you up? If that doesn't work, message me perhaps? Once I get to know someone, I can usually cheer them up. :D

post-28857-0-69170100-1410759606_thumb.jpg

post-28857-0-35812200-1410759609_thumb.png

post-28857-0-55429400-1410759816.jpg

Edited by Visual Spectrum
  • Brohoof 9

If someone says you that kind of garbage she's never tried to be your friend. Friendship is about acceptance and if they were your friends they would accept you the way you are and be happy with that. I hope that your friends think about themselves and regret the stuff that they said and realize how wonderful being you are.

attachicon.gifmlfw2964_small.jpg

I've been alone most of my life and I've realized that sometimes it's better to be alone than have 'friends' who stab you in your back when you are at your weakest. What is the point of having friends that don't help you in need? Are they even friends? Like I have said in some of my topics I have closer relationships here in the forums than I've ever had in real life.

I may have different view in friendship than you guys but I think that friends should understand eachothers downs and ups so they can help eachother without hurting others.

I hope that your things will sort up in your favor and I really hope that you wan't be sad anymore. Being sad is not fun so I hope Rarity can cheer you up and If it matters I can always be your friend.

attachicon.gifFANMADE_Pinkie_Pie_and_Rarity_friends_forever.jpg

Friendship is Magic

Aww! Thanks! And I LOVE that last photo! My best friend (who I've had for NINE years)is also a fan of MLP and she's totally Pinkie Pie! And since I'm Rarity...That makes me smile. I love you guys. :) We're even trying to get the best friends necklace of Rarity and Pinkie but are having trouble tracking it down.

See?

post-28987-0-49817400-1410760148_thumb.png

• Brohoof 11

Aww! Thanks! And I LOVE that last photo! My best friend (who I've had for NINE years)is also a fan of MLP and she's totally Pinkie Pie! And since I'm Rarity...That makes me smile. I love you guys. :) We're even trying to get the best friends necklace of Rarity and Pinkie but are having trouble tracking it down.

See?

attachicon.gifMLP Necklace.png

Since that necklace exists, there needs to be a Rarity + Pinkie Pie episode! (Actually, Rarity needs to pair up with any pony besides Applejack or Fluttershy.)

See?

attachicon.gifMLP Necklace.png

Since that necklace exists, there needs to be a Rarity + Pinkie Pie episode! (Actually, Rarity needs to pair up with any pony besides Applejack or Fluttershy.)

• Brohoof 7

I think we're all waiting for a Rarity and Rainbow Dash episode... well, I am, at least.

post-2257-0-80604700-1410761150_thumb.jpg

Now tell me these two pictures don't argue for a RariDash ship:

post-2257-0-34172900-1410761151_thumb.jpg

post-2257-0-86460700-1410761151_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

I think we're all waiting for a Rarity and Rainbow Dash episode... well, I am, at least.

attachicon.gifbscap0429.jpg

Now tell me these two pictures don't argue for a RariDash ship:

attachicon.gifbscap0465.jpg

attachicon.gifbscap0468.jpg

What episode is that from? I look like a terrible brony for not knowing. :( I can't even figure out where that picture where Rarity is angry at Twilight and slams the door is from.

• Brohoof 8

What episode is that from? I look like a terrible brony for not knowing. :( I can't even figure out where that picture where Rarity is angry at Twilight and slams the door is from.

Nah, it doesn't make you a terrible brony dude, you could hardly be expected to instantly identify a frame out of 91 episodes. :) Heck, if you could do that, you're probably obsessed!  ^_^

It's from A Canterlot Wedding, during the rehearsal for the wedding at the end of part 1.

I can't remember the scene you're describing either. I don't think Rarity has ever slammed a door in Twilight's face... Pinkie did, once.

• Brohoof 7

Every solo Rarity episode and Pinkie Pie episode has a song in it. Therefore, when we get a Rarity+ Pinkie Pie episode, it should have a song.

If you were to write an episode based on Rarity paired with each of the other mane six, what would reach episode be about?

• Brohoof 8

post-25189-0-88863000-1397143639_thumb.png

"Im so thankful that you helped me modeling for my new lingerie collection, my sweet Apple." *smooches Apples on her cheek*

"Ah, its nothin Rares, ah know how important the whole thing was for ya. No big deal." *blush*

"Oh honey, but it is quite the big deal for me! I know you don't really like fancy fashion, so the fact that you decided to help makes me even more thankful! You inspired me for this ensemble you are wearing, you know? No other pony could have worn it. No other mare would have filled it with her curves quite so... well. You look beautiful, Applejack." *bites lip*

*blushes even more* "Aw shucks... Look who's talking! Ah don't think its possible to be any more pretty than you are, mah little jewel. Ya are tha most stunning pony in all of Equiestria."

*eyes go wide* *smiles* "Oh Applejack... You are so sweet to me, you deserve a special gift. Close your pretty eyes."

*closes eyes* "Ah gift? Am sure its goin to be something lovely, just as you are..."

*chuckles* "You could not have guessed better, little apple cake." *kisses Applejack on her mouth*

Yeah... i dont know either... :muffins:

• Brohoof 9

Really bad day but I don't want to bring that up. If you wanted to talk just post on my Profile Page.

"Im so thankful that you helped me modeling for my new lingerie collection, my sweet Apple." *smooches Apples on her cheek*

"Ah, its nothin Rares, ah know how important the whole thing was for ya. No big deal." *blush*

"Oh honey, but it is quite the big deal for me! I know you don't really like fancy fashion, so the fact that you decided to help makes me even more thankful! You inspired me for this ensemble you are wearing, you know? No other pony could have worn it. No other mare would have filled it with her curves quite so... well. You look beautiful, Applejack." *bites lip*

*blushes even more* "Aw shucks... Look who's talking! Ah don't think its possible to be any more pretty than you are, mah little jewel. Ya are tha most stunning pony in all of Equiestria."

*eyes go wide* *smiles* "Oh Applejack... You are so sweet to me, you deserve a special gift. Close your pretty eyes."

*closes eyes* "Ah gift? Am sure its goin to be something lovely, just as you are..."

*chuckles* "You could not have guessed better, little apple cake." *kisses Applejack on her mouth*

Nice writing, Obsy! ;)
  • Brohoof 7

post-26040-0-03946300-1410781504.png *Ahem* Nice writing indeed.

attachicon.gifmlfw2964_small.jpg

attachicon.gifFANMADE_Pinkie_Pie_and_Rarity_friends_forever.jpg

Friendship is Magic

This person that called you a friend once is rude.  :okiedokielokie:  Your view of friendship is correct. Nothing is ever all pink and shiny and that's why friends are there (well for the pinky shiny moments too, but you get the drill).

You remember that picture?

post-26040-0-58727400-1410781897_thumb.jpg

I bought it in triplicate at the con for things just like this. I can send one to you if that can put back a smile on your face.  :D

• Brohoof 7

Ahhhhh! Finally the summer is over!... I hate summer.

Thats also an opportunity for our most beloved designer to try out some Autumn colours! Gorgeous reds, yellows, browns, oranges.

post-25189-0-31027200-1410787064_thumb.png

It suits her.

post-25189-0-84545700-1410787212_thumb.png

But again... everything does. :pout:

• Brohoof 6

I just remembered! It's in Games Ponies Play when Rarity was doing Cadance's hair and it was going wrong. She needed more time to fix it and that's why she pushed Twilight out and slammed the door.

• Brohoof 7

Thats also an opportunity for our most beloved designer to try out some Autumn colours! Gorgeous reds, yellows, browns, oranges.

Says you to the guy who lives in Florida.It will be summer here for months. :please:

I miss the autumn so much. Stupid palm trees

post-25990-0-35902800-1409021276.gif
  • Brohoof 6

Says you to the guy who lives in Florida.It will be summer here for months. :please:

I miss the autumn so much. Stupid palm trees

I've never experienced autumn before because I live in a tropical country (curses) but looking at pictures online, autumn is very pretty! But also a pain in the butt because you need to clean the leaves up.

autumn_rarity_by_mysticalpha-d6indbv.jpg

I love the shades the trees turn into. They look so beautiful!  :wub:

• Brohoof 5