Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Although, I've been wondering... how do copyright laws work with forum avatars?

Well, i for one asked the artist if i could use the picture i have for an avatar, but i doubt that anyone would truly mind if you would take this one. And even if the artist minds, he would just request that you remove it, not more.

I say go ahead.

Random cute Rurdee

just_a_rarity_by_fluutters-d7naw11.png

• Brohoof 5

Well, i for one asked the artist if i could use the picture i have for an avatar, but i doubt that anyone would truly mind if you would take this one. And even if the artist minds, he would just request that you remove it, not more. I say go ahead.

Easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission, right?

post-28207-0-02122400-1411763532_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Amen to that. Just finished 10 pages of thermo homework. That pic sums up my night quite accurately.

---

I need a new avatar. Something Rarity-themed. I would make it myself if I had any time. (Ugh)

If you guys have any suggestions, let me know. I'll give 500 bonus points to whoever picks the best one.

you should go for a holiday themed one with rarity (for the season and all) sorry I just love the holidays :3

• Brohoof 5

Mostly because of my affinity for old games. It could also be used ironically, since you never see the fella :please:

Oh, and I never got that Rarighost art I shelled 15 bucks out for :confused: Mechhhhhhh.

You need to report that shit!

I really need to propose a new model for our commissions system

• Brohoof 5

Rarity and Applejack get all the best art :D

large.png

You need to report that shit!

I really need to propose a new model for our commissions system

Maybe some guidelines for payments, yeahh. No paying before, though. I feel like I was extorted kinda :confused: I had to prepay and boop. Nearly 5 months later and nada. 15 bucks isn't cheap to pay for a pic.

• Brohoof 5

These 2 deserve more screentime together, who agrees?

img-3118797-1-tumblr_inline_mjf3lwdze31r

They definitely need an episode together where Rarity is NOT a complete bitch. (I don't want Rainbow Dash to be one either.) They could both have some character development showing how they interact with each other. 

• Brohoof 6

Hii!!!! :) Rarity is best pony!! I love rarity she is the most generous! and she think with rationality too!

img-3118930-2-uxKfMld.png

Edited by Arican Darysa
  • Brohoof 8

Hii!!!! :) Rarity is best pony!! I love rarity she is the most generous! and she think with rationality too!

Why, indeed she is!

post-25189-0-24762700-1409321139_thumb.png

Welcome in our little Sanctuary of Fabulosity, hope you will have much fun in here!

post-25189-0-24762700-1409321139_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6