Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Well I know my precense around here has been a real rarity...

(In know... boooo)

But I have been on vacation for a while (and can see there's a lot of catching up to do) got to go home on a much needed long rest and relaxing time. I was on a bit of a hiatus from just about everything including pony related stuff... For the most part.

I did get to see EQG2 (Thought it was good... really liked Raritys moments in it)

but anyway,I is back (to work) and back to being online

• Brohoof 7

Hello Everypony!

Since I know everyone has it worse then I do, I hate to complain, but I'm kind of like this right now:

post-28987-0-48281700-1412657432_thumb.png

They cut my hours so bad at work I have JUST ENOUGH to pay my car and am left with a little over $40. WTF is that going to get me? That won't even buy gas for the next 2 1/2 weeks! I've asked my parents for help, but they don't even know if they'll have money to spare. I'll be living off my savings for a bit then, which cuts into my school money and I guess gives me incentive to march over to the financial aid office and demand money or else I can't go back next semester. (I can't afford the out of pocket cost.) Which sucks because I just started getting used to the school and the people and finding a place.

This also means no Rariwig for Halloween. So I'm stuck with doing a prom queen Elsa instead, which I guess is a little better than regular Elsa...It

s a bit different. (I have no problems with Elsa. I relate to her a lot and understand her plight and have been told I'm a good actress and play the role for kids really, really well. It's just that every little girl and her sister is going to be Elsa...)

But, on the upside. BaB Rarity tends to always make me feel a little better. I actually planned to get her a new outfit, but can't afford it now and she's got plenty of clothes for now...(Even if she doesn't like hearing it.) XD post-28987-0-60666800-1412659327_thumb.jpg

Last time I took her into Build-a-Bear, when I got her stuffed a bit more, the girl working there actually complimented me on how well I take care of my Rari! She said she could tell "because of the hair. You should see the ponies that come back in here." I know it's stupid, but it made me happy and for once made me not think I was a little strange in taking extra good care of a "toy." :)

Anyway, thanks for taking a minute to listen to me Everypony! And I think you'll like to know I also wear my Rarity necklace everyday! It makes me feel fabulous and reminds me that, even when I'm falling down, I still have one good friend by my side. (Not Rarity. My best friend (who has the other half of the necklace)).

Also, did I ever tell y'all that I know the lady who helps colour the MLP comics? She's one of the assistant managers at my store!!!

• Brohoof 12

Hello Everypony!

Since I know everyone has it worse then I do, I hate to complain, but I'm kind of like this right now:

They cut my hours so bad at work I have JUST ENOUGH to pay my car and am left with a little over $40. WTF is that going to get me? That won't even buy gas for the next 2 1/2 weeks! I've asked my parents for help, but they don't even know if they'll have money to spare. I'll be living off my savings for a bit then, which cuts into my school money and I guess gives me incentive to march over to the financial aid office and demand money or else I can't go back next semester. (I can't afford the out of pocket cost.) Which sucks because I just started getting used to the school and the people and finding a place.

This also means no Rariwig for Halloween. So I'm stuck with doing a prom queen Elsa instead, which I guess is a little better than regular Elsa...It

s a bit different. (I have no problems with Elsa. I relate to her a lot and understand her plight and have been told I'm a good actress and play the role for kids really, really well. It's just that every little girl and her sister is going to be Elsa...)

Sorry about that. I hope you will sail on brighter shores soon.

Have a gorgeous crystal Rarity in the meantime, hope she lifts your spirits.

rare_jewel_by_nyarmarr-d5lalcj.png

She looks like a classical greek goddess like that.post-25189-0-46513000-1405868575.png

• Brohoof 8

I love Crystal Rarity! She looks so pretty!  :wub:

img-3147840-1-crystal_rarity_by_mel_rose

I love Rarity's dress here! She looks so pretty! :D

gala_fashion_2012___rarity_by_selinmarso

And omg I'm a parasprite! :D

Edited by Elegance
  • Brohoof 9

I love Crystal Rarity! She looks so pretty!  :wub:

Quite.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Realistically Rarity should always look like this, because it not only symbolizes perfectly her physical beauty, but it shows the beauty of the most gorgeous thing about her, her lovely, perfect jewel of a heart.

For Raritu is truly a precious gem outside and inside...post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png

mlp__the_most_fabulous_crystal_pony_by_2

generosity_by_whitestar1802-d5l0jvm.png

shine_like_diamonds_by_mewball-d5ksctq.p

Her crystal pony form is not only some kind of illusion, it truly shows how she really is.

Gorgeous in every way. Body and soul.

And congratulations to your Parasprite transformation.

Parasprite_Rarity.png

• Brohoof 10

Quite.

Realistically Rarity should always look like this, because it not only symbolizes perfectly her physical beauty, but it shows the beauty of the most gorgeous thing about her, her lovely, perfect jewel of a heart.

For Raritu is truly a precious gem outside and inside...

img-3147874-1-mlp__the_most_fabulous_cry

img-3147874-2-generosity_by_whitestar180

img-3147874-3-shine_like_diamonds_by_mew

Her crystal pony form is not only some kind of illusion, it truly shows how she really is.

Gorgeous in every way. Body and soul.

And congratulations to your Parasprite transformation.

img-3147874-4-Parasprite_Rarity.png

Thank you!  :proud:  I didn't notice until someone PMed me congratulating me on my 101st post and I was like, "Wut?  :confused: " Then I saw my badge then I had a mini-dance party in my room lol. And your post is so true and so deep you can see Adele rolling in it.

Anyway, Rarity! :D

rarity_equestria_girls_casual_clothes__b

• Brohoof 9

Apples and Rares sharing a feather boa, because of course they are.

img-3148353-1-rarijack_by_aosion-d7fryen

Both seem pretty happy about the whole situation. Rarity even looks like she has plans with Applejack for the rest of the evening.post-25189-0-56612000-1406024165.png

I wonder what she has in mind? :pout:

Not much going on in here today it seems...post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

I just post another truly stunning piece i found.

post-25189-0-02901700-1412712364_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

Rarity gives everyone a kissu!

img-3148996-1-rarity___smooch_by_shadyho

She also gives everyone a snuggle!

img-3148996-2-rariry_hug_by_c_h_loboguer

She is just generous like that... :proud:

I guess she is gorgeous. And great spoilers about these images they love Rarity, brony! :D

• Brohoof 5

First, let me show you something gorgeous:

rarity__s_dress_by_blueaugen-d5cs8oh.png

And then, the long awaited Relationship Report!

So all this started at Otakuthon at the end of August. It was saturday, so I already had my pony swag on (20% Cooler shirt, Derpy snap bracelets and 6 macarons on my backpack). Reminder: 

post-26040-0-88933700-1412719555_thumb.jpg

So I meet that girl from my work who I heard was managing the panels and animating one herself. We talk a bit and then she has to go elsewhere. During that time, I tell her one of the guy from my lab was here too somewhere. The monday after, she comes to our desk (me and the guy have our desk on the same isle) to ask us how we liked Otakuthon. She then proceeded to ask us what panel we where at how they were. This was me:

ASST-mlp-%D1%85%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD%

Then I said: mlp panels.

shy_fluttershy_by_mewmartina-d4un40p.png

She said out loud: Oh, so you watch MLP? I don't watch it so I can't give you a brohoof but ok.

I went:

fluttershy__scared__by_iceman4545-d4sfj7

And when I saw the guy wasn't listening at all: I'm kinda a closet brony, you know...

In the following weeks, we went on to talk more and more often. Eventually came Comic Con. On Friday, we went out at a pub:

mlp_real_life_ponies_at_bar_by_unknownar

And pretty much talked the whole time. We agreed to meet up saturday at Comic Con. At Comic Con, we hanged around all day. Near the end while we were at a booth, she sees a Mario star necklace and Navi earrings:heylisten_web_display.jpg

She only had money for one, so has a gentleman I bought her the earrings. She went all: 

fluttershy_blush_vector_by_velvetjellybe

After that, we went dining with her sister and her boyfriend and one of his friend. We talked a bunch again and kinda came to the conclusion we were kinda liking each other. The day after we ended up texting all day while I was at Comic con (only I had a 3-day pass). The week after we enjoyed long walk during work hours  :please:

pinkieshy_icon_by_princessmarceline2-d6z

On that Friday, I prepared some romantic dinner at my place:

d8a0e7ee8834c28f8c889c864fdb83c6.jpg?137

I'd say right now we're pretty happy:

FS-X-PP-flutterpie-26499731-900-600.png

Despite all the work I have to do recently:

post-26040-0-98552500-1412721411_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8