Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Plate Forgetfulness is plaguing American homes. It's a serious problem, and I caution all of you to stay vigilant and safe.

caution: The following video contains real footage of Plate Forgetfulness. Viewer discretion is strongly advised.

• Brohoof 6

No matter what happens, I love all of you guys. I'll be going away for a while now, and I might not be coming back. If so, goodbye and I'll never forget any of you.

Way to ruin my day...

What the hay did happen that you feel that way?

• Brohoof 1

No matter what happens, I love all of you guys. I'll be going away for a while now, and I might not be coming back. If so, goodbye and I'll never forget any of you.

img-3191453-1-large.gif

Goodbye...but I'm sure you'll be back. :P

• Brohoof 8

This thread won't be the same without Ghostie, but I think I should still post here.
2i0dybr.gif

"Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard."- Megadeth

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 6

dckdd.jpg

Ghost, you know how I feel. You breathed new life in this thread, headed some amazing discussions on Rarity and the show that helped me approach characters from different angles, you are not afraid to be who you are, and damn you are one of the strongest people I have met online. Most importantly you a decent man. If you do end up gone know that I enjoyed every moment you gave to this board, every comment about Rarity, Chrono Trigger, 90's fashion and music, etc. 

You should be proud of the people you positively influenced. 

500px-Rarity_proud_S4E23.png

• Brohoof 8

This pic speaks for itself

748233__safe_solo_rarity_tumblr_parody_r

Important thing to take away from that pic, and a theme of sorts - "Do not be afraid to be who you are. Express that which gives you meaning and joy and defines who you are in your own mind. March to the beat of your own drum and be a Rarity."

XXxqyiy.png

• Brohoof 6

Good morning everypony.

Agreed. "Sweet and Elite" is one of my favorite episodes of S2 and I think the episode I rewatched the most (next to Lesson Zero)

I love this picture of her i wanted it as my profile picture but it was too large :(

• Brohoof 5

I love this picture of her i wanted it as my profile picture but it was too large :(

These should work.

post-25189-0-05791200-1413995709.pngpost-25189-0-41387700-1413995720.pngpost-25189-0-06243700-1413995728.pngpost-25189-0-39349400-1413995735.png

Made four different versions with different dimensions so you can take the crop you like the most.

• Brohoof 6

Wawity being sleepy sleep after a hard day of work and resting her little head on a comfy bolt of silken cloth.

rarity_rest_by_medical_hitmonchan-d71pfd

She looks so perfect for cuddling like that...post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

...And i want Ghustee back...post-25189-0-10027300-1405956155.png

post-25189-0-10027300-1405956155.png

post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

• Brohoof 6

Really tough to see you leave bro, you're one of the members that really make this fan club and this forum in general so great.

I respect you're decision, but you definitely will be missed.  :(

sad_rarity_by_afkrobot-d50cg4e.png

• Brohoof 8

I hope we'll see you again, my friend. You were the shining diamond in a dark time of unfabulosity. You are the spark that started this wonderful family we have here. None of us would be the same without your presence.

Good luck Ghostie, may the fabulous one always bask you in her light.

• Brohoof 7

i stopped at walmart today to do some shopping and when i walked by the toys i thought i should see what they have and to tell the truth i was disappointed all there was, was fluttershy which is my second favortie but i didnt want my first figure to not be my favorite. But it was all fluttershy and twilight sparkle and princess celestia. Sad :blush:

• Brohoof 6

No more ghostie?

My reaction

I for one still have hope, we might get him back. It's of course not certain, but the chances are not bad, says my magic 8-Ball.

This pleases Adorarity.

rarity_cute_face_by_luckyshy-d6tac6e.jpg

• Brohoof 7