Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I kind of liked your version, to be honest. Sounded cute

Well thank you.

(Filler)Rarity is Fabulous

I liked your version.. It was cute (ninja'd by Ghostie) Will probably go with Carneighgie though... Due to cannons.

I take it this info was meant for a fan fiction of yours?

• Brohoof 3

You guys should read issue 21! This one has a LOT of Rarity in! You should see the outfit she wears to the theatre!

I read it :D It featured Rarebear, Trixie, AND AJ! I bought it within the first 5 minutes it was released - I just couldn't resist! post-20419-0-89008900-1405880863.png

Rarity was amazing in it, per usual post-20419-0-68681900-1405960088.png I do wish we would've gotten to see her in that expensive jewelry, though post-20419-0-97188300-1405960104.png Damned jewel thief, making my Rarebear fear for the safety of her jewelry! post-20419-0-65705700-1405880839.png

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I read it :D It featured Rarebear, Trixie, AND AJ! I bought it within the first 5 minutes it was released - I just couldn't resist!

Rarity was amazing in it, per usual I do wish we would've gotten to see her in that expensive jewelry, though Damned jewel thief, making my Rarebear fear for the safety of her jewelry!

???Rare bear????

I wish I could get these *sighs*

I tried downloading them but wouldn't show on my computer

• Brohoof 3

You guys should read issue 21! This one has a LOT of Rarity in! You should see the outfit she wears to the theatre!

is that the newest one? Can somepony tell me where to go in the states to get a copy and how much to expect to pay?

Well thank you.

(Filler)Rarity is Fabulous

I take it this info was meant for a fan fiction of yours?

Probably just a photo shoot... I recently got an beautiful; ornate stage that's just about the right size for my brushables!
  • Brohoof 2

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

(edited)

I read it :D It featured Rarebear, Trixie, AND AJ! I bought it within the first 5 minutes it was released - I just couldn't resist!

Rarity was amazing in it, per usual I do wish we would've gotten to see her in that expensive jewelry, though Damned jewel thief, making my Rarebear fear for the safety of her jewelry!

Just one thing.... Why didn't Rarity bring Sweetie Belle along?

is that the newest one? Can somepony tell me where to go in the states to get a copy and how much to expect to pay?

Probably just a photo shoot... I recently got an beautiful; ornate stage that's just about the right size for my brushables!

I'm in the UK, but my local comic store always has copies in, so I say go to your local comic store, or even Hot Topic, as on various trips across the pond I've seen the comics there! Edited by Rarity Paige Belle
  • Brohoof 3

post-8308-0-66561800-1384115058_zps8a951

Beautiful, Stylish, Fabulous AND evil! What more could you want?
(Thanks Kyoshi for letting everyone use your sigs!)

???Rare bear????

I wish I could get these *sighs*

I tried downloading them but wouldn't show on my computer

"Rarebear" is a term of endearment for Rarity we use in this club... On a side note; when I do a Google image search for "Rarebear MLP," I get a picture of me and my Rarity Brushable I posted during the MLPF World Cup!
  • Brohoof 2

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

Just one thing.... Why didn't Rarity bring Sweetie Belle along?

I'm in the UK, but my local comic store always has comics in, so I say go to your local comic store, or even Hot Topic, as on various trips across the pond I've seen the comics there!

Sweetie Belle probably got grounded for some mishap when she was crusading :D Rarity wouldn't leave her sister behind for no reason - even if she wanted to impress the sweet & elite, she's proven that she puts her friends and family before her personal aspirations.

And that's one of the reasons I love her so much post-20419-0-68681900-1405960088.png

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

"Rarebear" is a term of endearment for Rarity we use in this club... On a side note; when I do a Google image search for "Rarebear MLP," I get a picture of me and my Rarity Brushable I posted during the MLPF World Cup!

I love it when that happens.

My favorite was when I freaked my oldest daughter out and did a search for simply Rarity ... and BOOM! several links to posts and comments in the Googleshphere complete with my avatar. Of course what she didn't know was that I had been signed into my account at the time. I had her thinking I was an SEO master.

Man I can be devious. ZLvAAN0.png

• Brohoof 3

Man I can be devious. ZLvAAN0.png

*Twirls Your Eternal Reward and Ambassador in hooves*

"You haven't seen deception until you've seen me."

• Brohoof 4

"Time is just an illusionary factoid that all natural things are bound to. It has the power to crumble even the mightiest of mountains into little more than dust, yet if it is an illusion, why is this so? Because people waste a lot of time, only wishing they had more. Little do people realize an inescapable fact: Time governs those who wish they had more of it. By wishing you could use it better, you govern time, and you can get all the time you'll ever need." — Starfall, Quillwaver

Going to go mow the lawn for some money, and I'll be gone for about 3 hours. When I get back, I'm going to start playing Earthbound :D

It'll be a few hours, so stay fabulous while I'm gone, fan club! :D

princess_rarity_by_punzil504-d7d5v81.png

Also, I might start a DA group for the Rarity Fan Club - I want to expand, as some of you may know. We shall rule the fandom! post-20419-0-44361200-1405880802.png

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Going to go mow the lawn for some money, and I'll be gone for about 3 hours. When I get back, I'm going to start playing Earthbound :D

princess_rarity_by_punzil504-d7d5v81.png

Also, I might start a DA group for the Rarity Fan Club - I want to expand, as some of you may know. We shall rule the fandom! 
Earthbound is at the top of my wish list! Enjoy! I may have to created a DA account for that!post-26689-0-23261000-1405978862.jpg
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Indeed :lol: same when I search for "JLmle".

Without "MLP" I get pictures of an airplane. :blink:

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 3

Indeed :lol: same when I search for "JLmle".

Without "MLP" I get pictures of an airplane. :blink:

Rarebear Airlines ... Fly in Radiant Glamor.

stewardess_rarity__pan_am_by_crimsonlynx

• Brohoof 6

img-2877006-1-princess_rarity_by_punzil5

Also, I might start a DA group for the Rarity Fan Club - I want to expand, as some of you may know. We shall rule the fandom! 

Earthbound is the best motherfucking game to ever be created in existance. I only finished Mother 3, though.

• Brohoof 5

PSfGB1b.png

Sweet Sig by Lunia

Avatar Image by PegasisterJayfeather

CM By Scilight Paitanibu 

Earthbound is the best motherfucking game to ever be created in existance. I only finished Mother 3, though.

Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy VI(III) ruled my SNES with iron Esper fists.

Rarity in Earthbound Style

Rarity_in_EarthBound.png

• Brohoof 3

Be sure to vote for Rarity on EQG. She's losing in an arena where she is clearly better.

Sadly, the nature of the question causes people to think about the characters more than their episodes (you will see what I mean) as IMDB and various other sites generally rate Rarity's episodes consistently the highest. But if one is asked which character's episodes they are drawn to they tend to focus on the super big episodes like Pinkie Pride or what have you.

• Brohoof 4

Be sure to vote for Rarity on EQG. She's losing in an arena where she is clearly better.

Sadly, the nature of the question causes people to think about the characters more than their episodes (you will see what I mean) as IMDB and various other sites generally rate Rarity's episodes consistently the highest. But if one is asked which character's episodes they are drawn to they tend to focus on the super big episodes like Pinkie Pride or what have you.

I don't get Twilight. Why is still still OP ... she gave up her extra Magic back. 

• Brohoof 3

I don't get Twilight. Why is still still OP ... she gave up her extra Magic back. 

I could see Pinkie. Even though I often like to point out the only reason she even competes with Rarity is because of Pinkie Pride being such a smash hit but Twilight... no

• Brohoof 2

Where do we do this?

Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy VI(III) ruled my SNES with iron Esper fists.

Rarity in Earthbound Style

I have yet to play Earthboundpost-26689-0-19450500-1405989067.png, Chrono Trigger was awesome! And buck yes FFVI/III!!! Kefka makes Sepiroth look like Mother Teresa by comparison... And the Opera Scene? Still can't hear that music with out choking uppost-26689-0-19450500-1405989067.png

Speaking of Opera... I wonder if that's what Rarity was singing at Carneighgie Hall?

post-26689-0-75864300-1405989227_thumb.jpg

Obviously it will look better with better lighting, props, costumes, and a brush through her mane, but I wanted to show off the stage I gotpost-26689-0-47424800-1405989373.png

Unspoil for a mock pic of the cast party

post-26689-0-78354700-1405989235_thumb.jpg

Further unspoil for a bad joke

Clint Eastwood's new movie...

A Fist Full of Ponies

post-26689-0-56276700-1405989237_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4