Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Well ... I'm at a loss for words to be quite honest. I never saw Sweetie Belle as being anything other than frustrated at trying to help and not realizing that her efforts were causing a disruption. Rarity did a damn fine job of controlling her annoyance at first. And their relationship is VERY realistic.

Where is this all coming from anyway? Did you get into a debate with someone over Rarity being a bad sister?

• Brohoof 5

Well ... I'm at a loss for words to be quite honest. I never saw Sweetie Belle as being anything other than frustrated at trying to help and not realizing that her efforts were causing a disruption. Rarity did a damn fine job of controlling her annoyance at first. And their relationship is VERY realistic.

Where is this all coming from anyway? Did you get into a debate with someone over Rarity being a bad sister?

It came up at random after thinking about that episode. I never get into debates. I don't talk to anyone. 

• Brohoof 3

Ok, well I like to see that episode as a mutual learning experience for both characters. Watch Sisterhooves and immediately watch For Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils. Put together you see the remarkable dynamic these two characters have, and how they misunderstood each other.

In a sense those two eps are part of an arc

• Brohoof 5

I wish I had a sewing machine, that fabric used for making plushies, the filling for plushies, and the skills to make a 4 ft tall show accurate Rarity plushie.

Now that would be a sight to see. :D

• Brohoof 8

My day today summed up in a Rarity picture :please:

post-20419-0-06184100-1409548170_thumb.png

Now a quick Rarebear art dump to ease the urge to punch small mammals :D

How I wish *I* was the one spoiling Princess Marshmallow Jewelbutt...:wub:

post-20419-0-00749400-1409548261_thumb.png

She just can't help what she is :(

post-20419-0-72830300-1409548324_thumb.png

Gothic style Goddess of Fabulosity? Don't mind if I do! :D

post-20419-0-42426900-1409548392_thumb.jpg

post-20419-0-06184100-1409548170_thumb.png

post-20419-0-00749400-1409548261_thumb.png

post-20419-0-72830300-1409548324_thumb.png

post-20419-0-42426900-1409548392_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 10

My day today summed up in a Rarity picture :please:

attachicon.giflarge (17).png

Now a quick Rarebear art dump to ease the urge to punch small mammals :D

How I wish *I* was the one spoiling Princess Marshmallow Jewelbutt... :wub:

attachicon.gif710695__safe_rarity_screencap_ponyville+confidential_spa_pampering_spoiled.png

She just can't help what she is :(

attachicon.gifmedium (37).png

Gothic style Goddess of Fabulosity? Don't mind if I do! :D

attachicon.gifmedium (5).jpg

Imagine you are cuddling with Rarity. That should make you feel better. If you had a ponysona, I would draw your ponysona and Rarity cuddling in bed... maybe. I don't make plans. 

• Brohoof 7

Imagine you are cuddling with Rarity. That should make you feel better. If you had a ponysona, I would draw your ponysona and Rarity cuddling in bed... maybe. I don't make plans. 

I'm actually going to head off in a little while just to do that :D Nothing makes me feel better than laying in bed, cuddling with one of my Rarity plushies :wub:

Guess it's night night time. Night, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-99164800-1409375041_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 9

I used to think Sister Hooves Social was the best episode of Season 2, but now I despise that episode.

Things taught in that episode.

1. Dropping your younger daughter at your older daughter's house and eating her (older daughter's) food without permission is acceptable.
  2. Using your older sister's things in her house without permission is acceptable.
  3. If your younger sister goes to your house and messes with your things, don't get mad or you will be seen as selfish. 
  4. If you do get mad because your younger sister messes with rare and valuable things, you are 100% at blame. She is 100% innocent.
  5. If your your younger sister disowns you, it's your fault. 

Remember, Sweetie Belle was not seen as bad at all in this episode. Everything was Rarity's fault even though Rarity had a valid reason to get mad. 

I don't think that was the moral they were trying to get across. Rarity-detractors just make such claims to make Rarity seem like the bad guy.

• Brohoof 7

Well I've finally made it back to the forums.

Things have been really busy of late and I had not much time to even look at this place much make a post and with the way things have been I'm in much need of my fabuloucity fix.

Looks like we've been quite active of late and I shall endeavor to catch up

• Brohoof 7

I used to think Sister Hooves Social was the best episode of Season 2, but now I despise that episode.

Things taught in that episode.

• Dropping your younger daughter at your older daughter's house and eating her (older daughter's) food without permission is acceptable.
  • Using your older sister's things in her house without permission is acceptable.
  • If your younger sister goes to your house and messes with your things, don't get mad or you will be seen as selfish.
  • If you do get mad because your younger sister messes with rare and valuable things, you are 100% at blame. She is 100% innocent.
  • If your your younger sister disowns you, it's your fault.

Remember, Sweetie Belle was not seen as bad at all in this episode. Everything was Rarity's fault even though Rarity had a valid reason to get mad.

I myself absolutely LOVE this episode. Do y'all realize that this episode was probably the closest in representation to reality out of all these episodes.

The reason I say that is because of how easy it is to point out faults

Reality isn't perfect. The only difference is that we cannot rewind our own lives and look at it from a third person. Because if we could, you wouldn't believe half the things we say or do and the other half wouldn't make since at all

• Brohoof 7

Was just looking around YouTube (cause bored) & I found this;

I know it is about the Spy but... I'm pretending it is how Ghostie/Obsidian ended up liking MLP lol

cause rarity = sexy for the win ;)

I love that last picture <3

and here is our favorite pony right now :)

post-27021-0-73355500-1409578057_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

Good morning, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

Labor Day today! :D Me and Obsi were going to play Terraria, but he seems to be having internet problems today. We're going to build a huge Rarity statue soon, but we gotta get the right materials :D We want to build her body out of diamonds :wub:

post-20419-0-67556200-1409579459_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

Labor Day today! :D Me and Obsi were going to play Terraria, but he seems to be having internet problems today. We're going to build a huge Rarity statue soon, but we gotta get the right materials :D We want to build her body out of diamonds :wub:

good luck with finding the diamonds in terraria :)

• Brohoof 8

Labor Day today! :D Me and Obsi were going to play Terraria, but he seems to be having internet problems today. We're going to build a huge Rarity statue soon, but we gotta get the right materials :DWe want to build her body out of diamonds  :wub: 

Sorry but I have to put this up :lol:

• Brohoof 6