Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9uQH-veYcE

Thought that I should post this since I think its been about a year or two since I lasted posted/showed up on the forums and this thread. 

Nice to see it's still here.

• Brohoof 3

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

I can't wait until we get a Fluttershy episode :squee: so we can get more pictures of our lovely Shy pony :blush:

Also Flutters has joined Shimmy as one of my Waifus ;):blush:

:kindness::fluttershy::yay:

Me neither.

But to be fair on both of us, we DID have a moment between Fluttershy and Rainbow in the premiere.post-33529-0-32722800-1459698520_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 3

I haven't seen this thread in forever!

I suppose a good way to say hi is to link one of my most recent Fluttershy artworks here.

link   :fluttershy: 

I always loved fluttershy she shows us the shyness we all have but to a larger degree and will go out of her comfort zone for others she reflects her element amazingly

• Brohoof 3

i am the official cider giver and drinker feel free to talk anytime i am always free to talk

img-34389-1-SSFluttershy3_zpsueggcbco.gi

It's a little past 5 AM, and I got up a little while ago, but for the first time in awhile I feel awake in the morning. Feels good. In celebration, enjoy this, and also, question for you guys. What's your favorite morning drink?

good_morning_fluttershy_by_johnjoseco-d4

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 6

It's a little past 5 AM, and I got up a little while ago, but for the first time in awhile I feel awake in the morning. Feels good. In celebration, enjoy this, and also, question for you guys. What's your favorite morning drink?

sig-4466805.good_morning_fluttershy_by_j

My favorite morning drink? I am divided between coffee and hot milk. So I will go with hot milk with coffee! Delicious :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

"Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist;

but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

~ G. K. Chestertonsig-34493.Do4gzZF.png

I bet Fluttershy can try the violin like Applejack's. Also, excellent job for fans making it up to 250 pages and 5,000 (5K) post milestone on Fluttershy Fan Club! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary