Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I love Fluttershy! She is just so dang cute and sweet! It should be a crime to hate this pony. Most of the time she is just staying out of the way, looking cute, but when it calls for it, she gets brave and in a few cases, almost scary. Its awesome how she can stare down a full grown dragon, a cockatrice, and a manticore and then go back to being scared of her own shadow the next minute. I also love her singing voice, I use her lullaby when I can't get to sleep. To respond to that last picture: I feel like my heart has split in two and I will never be happy again until Fluttershy again has a smile on her face.
  • Brohoof 3

Fluttershy is my favorite character, without a doubt. She's so cute and adorable :3 I probably also like her so much because she reminds me of myself.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy is my favorite character, without a doubt. She's so cute and adorable :3 I probably also like her so much because she reminds me of myself.

See!

She reminds of of the shy part inside of us all.

And when she conquers her feer to save her friends, it shows we can accomplish anything.

Long live Fluttershy!

• Brohoof 2

Dude... Their VA's are not their singers.

They have different actors for their singers.

Awesome none the less <3

Actually Rose, in the case of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash the VA's are their singers. Same with Applejack(which should go without saying since she and RD share a VA.)
  • Brohoof 1