Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will we ever get to see the badlands?

Pony Of The Month

If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at the map of Equestria. There is this reddish place called The Badlands which is pretty close to Dodge City and Appleloosa. I don't exactly know what it is, but I've speculated that that was where Chrysalis and the changelings were banished to. So, do you think we will ever get to see the badlands? Do you want to see the badlands?

• Brohoof 1

......Watch Dragon Quest.

Spike travels there in this episode. So yea, we kinda already went there. The map is actually inaccurate... saying that dragons exist past the badlands.

......Watch Dragon Quest.

Spike travels there in this episode. So yea, we kinda already went there. The map is actually inaccurate... saying that dragons exist past the badlands.

I actually was thinking about Dragon Quest, but I wasn't sure, because I don't remember anyone ever saying "badlands" in that episode.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly would not mind seeing the Badlands, in all honesty, I'm actually quite adventurous so I really want to see all of equestria, but the Badlands seem like more of an interesting place (especially beings that Chrysalis was seemingly banished there)

Ooh, I never noticed this. I really hope so. That would make an exciting season finale, if it turns out that the Changelings actually live there.

• 2 years later...

If you look at the map, then you can see that Equestria isn't a world. It's like a country, since the Yaks live just north of the Crystal mountains. There's a place for dragons, and a place for Griffons. I'm also positive that the Changelings were banished to the badlands. My only question is how many other villains were banished to the badlands... I know Tyrek and his brother were supposedly banished to the badlands. Since it shows it in the episode where he escapes. What confuses me is how all the villains are actually kept there. I know that Cerberus guards the area that Tyrek was kept, but is that in the mounatin? There really isn't anything known that keeps them there. Something I also want to know is where exactly the Changelings are from. Since Chrysalis said that Equestria has more love than any other place she'd been to. So how many villains are here? Which ones are here? and Why are they staying there?maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by FreakShow

Tirek, some other villains (most some of which are unknown to us), and some dangerous mythical creatures are imprisoned within Tartarus.. Also known as hell (according to mythology..) It's unknown where exactly it is, but i doubt it'd be in the badlands, as that is where Queen Chrysalis and her changeling "army" resides..

Back to the original question.. I DEFINITELY would love to see an episode seeing the badlands.. :D seeing a new part of Equestra grabs my interest and seeing the badlands? That'd be even cooler :grin2: like.. more than 20% :P ... I hope we get to see the forest of Loeta too just past the Macintosh Mountain range..

Edited by AURAequine