Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

IT'S TIME TO MAKE SPOONS ILLEGAL!

Loriem

43 users have voted

1. 1. MAKE SPOONS ILLEGAL!

• YES, MORE POWER FOR THE DICTATOR! HOO-HA!
    • Why not? I use sporks.
    • What is wrong with you people?!?!?!
    • I am a zombie.
    • My name is (Insert name here) and I approve this message.

It is time we take a stand against allowing the populace of America own spoons!

People use multiple utensils  even their own hands to eat too much food and get fat. But we need to put all of the blame on spoons and make them illegal! This will make people use forks instead more often, and give the federal government power over it's citizens!

We shall start by banning all large and stirring spoons as they are "Evil Assault Spoons"! Then we will work are way to making it a federal offense to have a Spoon within a mile of your property.

Join in allowing the Federal Government power over the people and fighting to make obesity go away by enacting bans that won't help it at all!

Sarcasm yay! 

This is the argument against guns in a nutshell.

Edited by Secret Person
  • Brohoof 8

Fully automatic spoons for everyone!

A spooned society is an obese society while others are full of starvation because only dictators have spoons!

There might be spoon related deaths but it is a small price for the right to bear spoons.

Spoon grabbers have always been the main cause of starvation and spoon related deaths.

Spoon grabbers want to take everyone's cake and equally redistribute them but they can't do that without first taking our spoons!

Edited by khaine21x3
  • Brohoof 2

Why do we need spoons when we have sporks? I've never understood this logic. Using sporks will cut back on how many utensils you will have to wash. Plus you won't need to waste your money on spoons and forks. And why do we need a spoon for everything. People just shoveling food and ice cream in their mouths. They would think twice about shoveling anything in their mouths if they used sporks. Thus cutting back on obesity.

So what will it be, no spoons, only sporks. No spoons, only forks. No spoons, only fully automatic spoons. No spoons, only fingers.

• Brohoof 1

We must get rid of these insidious spoons and its unseemly cousins the fork and the knife and their bastard child the spork. They are to blame for the obesity epidemic it won't create a massive black market where only criminals have access to quality cutlery and people won't start using chopsticks or their own hands instead.

Forks and knives are just as much to blame as spoons. All forks, knives, and spoons should be confiscated by the government. In the future all meals are to be eaten with the use of chopsticks and/or with your hands.

Spoons stole my car.

Took my children and canceld Young Justice.

They must pay.

Ya hear me?

I say we rally up a possie and go after those bastards.

They poisoned our water supply, they burned our crops, and they delivered a plague onto our houses! I say we tip something over!!!!!!!! D:<

• Brohoof 2

They poisoned our water supply, they burned our crops, and they delivered a plague onto our houses! I say we tip something over!!!!!!!! D:<

Their settlements are just about yonder.

Did I mention that they crashed my old computer?

Okay.

You bring the torches, I'll bring the pitch forks.

To arms!

This is the argument against guns in a nutshell.

Good thing you decided to redact this, because otherwise, it would have been one of the most ignorant things ever posted on this forum. ;)

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I grew up with spoons

Then you must be neutralised, for the safety, I mean power of the government!

YES! You get the idea!

I'd be fine with this.

post-4006-0-95121400-1360301857.png

With Spoons illegal, I can take my rightful place as the ruler of the MLP:FiM section. SBB64 and Tom would bow before their new Admin Commander.

post-4006-0-31599200-1360302011.png

• Brohoof 4

I'd be fine with this.

attachicon.gifDownWithTheKing.png

With Spoons illegal, I can take my rightful place as the ruler of the MLP:FiM section. SBB64 and Tom would bow before their new Admin Commander.

attachicon.gifLetTheOneKingRule.png

For POWER!

I was for banning spoons before it was cool.

*Slaps*

I'm a spoon and I find this offensive.

You cutlerists.

Be gone you unwanted stupid-head! Us government people will have spoons illegal.