Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Great and Apologetic Trixie!

Leafeon

Hello all my enthusiastic little fans, as I'm sure this is what most of you have been waiting for, this will be your chance to talk to:

The Great and Powerf---

I mean...

The Great and Apologetic Trixie!!!

Trixie_Stage_S1E06.png

That is right my enthusiastic little fans, Trixie is allowing each and everyone of you to ask her whatever you wish. Trixie will even accept challenges, as she is sure she can best every single one of you. ...Except for maybe cloning... 

Disclaimer: Trixie refuses to pay for any damage caused. It is your fault because you challenged Trixie. Therefore, everything that happens here is not the fault of The Great and Apologetic Trixie.

• Brohoof 2

Are you actually as apologetic as you say?

Trixie does apologize to all the Ponyvillians for enslaving Ponyville. However, Trixie does not apologize to Twilight Sparkle and her pathetic little friends, because they put Trixie in exile. They should be apologizing to me.

Would you like a hug? You don't seem very happy.

Trixie does not need pity from one of her lovely fans, though Trixie appreciates the kind gesture.

I'll take that as a yes! *hugs*

Is this a hugging challenge? If so, Trixie can hug much better then you. *hugs back*

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

I bet I can beat you at a monster form contest.

attachicon.gifQuestion 1 GAAT.png

If you win, I will give you the permission to sit in my royal throne for a week.

If you lose... I get to either make you one of my slave/subject, or burn you.

Fine, but Trixie requires to see your form before she accepts your challenge.

Uh... *realizes that this means more hugs* ...yes!! *hugs back*

Trixie can't lose this! *hugs harder*

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

Why do you hate Twilight and her friends so much or at least used to?

Trixie would suggest looking at one of Trixie's recent posts. Twilight and her pathetic friends put Trixie in exile after she was only trying to do her job. Trixie's gimmick is to be egocentric. That does not mean Twilight and such should upstage Trixie while she is performing.

Squeeee! *kisses* Woah, um... oops. Sorry. *blushes* I-I think you win.

Huzzah! Trixie reigns supreme, as usual!

Fine, but you only won because of the graphics, and I'm using MS Paint. Help yourself. I hope you're fire resistant...

attachicon.gifAnswer to Question 1 GAAT 2.png

And to think Trixie hasn't even met her final form...

So you don't mind that I kissed you?

Trixie does not mind as long as Trixie completes what she needed to complete.

How come nopony refers to me as "The Great and Powerful"?

Because you will never have the show stopping abilities of The Great and Powerful Apologetic Trixie!