Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Great and Apologetic Trixie!

Leafeon

This moment is too beautiful to leave uninterrupted.  Step aside, Twilight.

Great Trixie!

With Your infinite wisdom You admitted Your faults, a decision which I cannot be against for it was Your great decision.  However, I must ask: When shall You return to Your normal business of smiting lesser ponies to spread Trixieness across the lands?  Or have You come to the equally wise decision to use soft power in your campaign for domination?

The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief demands that he be VP!

I doubt Trixie would mind, as long as She was allotted pine cone muffins.

Oddly enough, in Brony fanfiction Trixie and Derpy are very often presented as close friends (although they are never shipped).  

Please! I feel so guilty for this! Please forgive me!

img-1154622-1-2pkXrj8.png

Trixie is less mad at you, Twilight Sparkle, then she is at Snips and Snails. Trixie expects you punished them well, however, Trixie still refuses to forgive you.

The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief demands that he be VP!

Now that he thinks about it... The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief demands control over the entire judicial and legislative branches of Trixie's government.

And what will you give Trixie in return?

This moment is too beautiful to leave uninterrupted.  Step aside, Twilight.

Great Trixie!

With Your infinite wisdom You admitted Your faults, a decision which I cannot be against for it was Your great decision.  However, I must ask: When shall You return to Your normal business of smiting lesser ponies to spread Trixieness across the lands?  Or have You come to the equally wise decision to use soft power in your campaign for domination?

Ah. A fan who truley admires the Great and Powerful Trixie.

Anyway, Trixie shall trick all the ponies into believing she has truly repent for her crimes. As Trixie does not want to go to jail. However, Trixie is, and always shall be, the most magical unicorn in all of Equestria! And therefore, Trixie will keep the title of Great and Powerful, but only to be spoken among Trixie's fans.

I doubt Trixie would mind, as long as She was allotted pine cone muffins.

Oddly enough, in Brony fanfiction Trixie and Derpy are very often presented as close friends (although they are never shipped).  

35nooh.jpg

(edited)

TGAPMT will give you a lifetimes's supply of free pegasus rides.

Perhaps this is something Trixie would want... Trixie will grant you a VP stand-point.

Edited by Firebolt

What shall the country be called?

Trixie is not the best at names. Perhaps you shall name it? Consider it Trixie's gift.

Muffinland!

Trixie proposes not putting a random word before land. If so, we shall call it Trixieland.

Unicorn Disaster?!? (My first band's name)

Trixie believes a desirable name is more of a play on words. Or from another language. Perhaps we shall name it Saccularius? Yes. Trixie likes this name. The name of our country shall be Saccularius.

How shall TGAPMT and Trixie overthrow the current government? Maybe some dirty campaigning...

Trixie will have to think this one through... Perhaps we should wait a bit.

TGAPMT believes that posters with his face on them that said OBEY on them would work.

Perhaps. Trixie allows you to try.

Do you know where Twilight Sparkle went? I can't seem to find her anymore. She seems to have left. Have you seen her anywhere?

TGAPMT has "taken care" of her...

attachicon.giftwilight_cowering_by_delectablecoffee-d4xpz93.png

Trixie is proud of you my faithful, little, VP. You have proved Trixie your capabilities.