Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Great and Apologetic Trixie!

Leafeon

The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief believes that ponies will freak out if they see Trixie as a human.

What about human Trixie?

Wait a minute! I asked whether you would hug Twilight Sparkle for 1000 bits! I never got an answer.

Trixie said yes, but she may strangle Twilight Sparkle.

Would you if you had to promise not to strangle Twilight?

Perhaps... it is quite tempting...

Does this answer Nerfman100 the Lesser's question?

Eeyup.

Hey Trixie. <waves>

Where have you been living? Been up to something lately?

Trixie has been travelling inbetween towns, though she has not been preforming, as to keep a low profile. Trixie is planning on travelling to Dodge Junction. 

Trixie has also "been up" to not much, as doing her job would probably put her in a prison.

Trixie? There's somepony here to see you. Do you want me to let her in?

Trixie does not know of anypony named "Her". Please give Trixie an actual name.

I'm afraid you'll jump to conclusions if I give you a name. Don't worry, she's not royalty or anything.

Trixie is suspicious of your acts. She requests a name.

Hello I am Kaidou.

Yes?

Where did you find that moustache?

Trixie made it herself, of course.

Trixie is suspicious of your acts. She requests a name.

...It's Twilight Sparkle. She's here to apologize. Before you say anything, I already let her in.

Hi Trixie. I don't know how to say this, but I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your life! Honest!

YZ1fHLw.png

Maybe I could convince Celestia to let you back into Ponyville? I don't want you to hate me, I just want to be friends. Do you forgive me? Please forgive me!

...It's Twilight Sparkle. She's here to apologize. Before you say anything, I already let her in.

Hi Trixie. I don't know how to say this, but I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your life! Honest!

YZ1fHLw.png

Maybe I could convince Celestia to let you back into Ponyville? I don't want you to hate me, I just want to be friends. Do you forgive me? Please forgive me!

WHY YOU LITTLE---

Oh. Twilight Sparkle. So we meet again. Trixie does not accept pity from ponies who ruined her life, and can't fix it either. That said, even though Trixie may have taken the title of The Great and Apologetic Trixie she refuses to forgive you for what you have done to her.

WHY YOU LITTLE---

Oh. Twilight Sparkle. So we meet again. Trixie does not accept pity from ponies who ruined her life, and can't fix it either. That said, even though Trixie may have taken the title of The Great and Apologetic Trixie she refuses to forgive you for what you have done to her.

Please! I feel so guilty for this! Please forgive me!

2pkXrj8.png