Any of you watched this? :333

Pinkazoid

Hey guys, I just found this one awesome show called My Little Pony, it sounds girly, I know, but it's actually not that bad :D

mjx2r7.jpg

They got like, a gazillion movies, and the characters are awesome, my favorite is Pinkie Pie, because she throws parties for the other ponies, and I also like Rainbow Dash, because she likes to dress in style, cause she has swag LOL

Y'all should watch it, it's pretty cool, and maybe we can come up with some cool fanbase called "Bronies" or some cheesy name like that :3

Sir, in many years of adventuring across the seven seas of Canada, flying over the mole cities of De Laware, and exploring the lost planet of Wisconsin, I have never heard an idea that is so crazy, so diabolical, so hideous, so...

AWESOME!!!

Sir, in many years of adventuring across the seven seas of Canada, flying over the mole cities of De Laware, and exploring the lost planet of Wisconsin, I have never heard an idea that is so crazy, so diabolical, so hideous, so...

AWESOME!!!

OMGEE

BROHOOF

I JUST MADE THAT UP, IT'S LIKE, A BROFIST, BUT PONIES HAVE HOOVES, SO IT'S BROHOOF

TEEHEEE~

• Brohoof 1

dis loks fukin stupid. u guys r fags 4 liking dis show mad 4 gay ass girlz. imma dedicate my entire life too hating dis show and trolling itz fandom even though they hav done nothing to meh and are overall a nice and supportive fanbase.

OMGEE WHAI SO MANY H8S????

I JUST WANT TO WATCH A SHOW OF MULTICOLORED LESBIAN HORSES ;__________________________;

No one here likes lesbian horses. Now gtfo.

I'm secretly a little girl in a 25 year old male body who loves this amazingly amazing show. It's an amazing show full of love and tolerance, and I'm going to buy 50 shirts and wear them everyday. When a hater comes around, I will just give them a big hug and say it's okay, I'm going to love and tolerate the sh*t out of you! This is just the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I'm going to go to all the conventions, and I'm going to cosplay as my favorite pony. I don't care what anyone thinks.

• Brohoof 1