Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I think Twilight&Rainbow Dash is my favorite pairing so far, but I'm still waiting for a Rainbow Dash&Rarity episode. :okiedokielokie:

Shipping with Dash? I know one shi with her

Rainbow x Rising <3

Who is Rising?

I think Twilight&Rainbow Dash is my favorite pairing so far, but I'm still waiting for a Rainbow Dash&Rarity episode. :okiedokielokie:

It's borderline stupid that there hasn't been a proper RD / Rarity episode.  I mean, their concern for Spike brought them together for "Dragon Quest," but they spent much of that in a dragon costume...

Maybe the writers are afraid of combining so much awesome with fabulosity.  What whirlwind of fabulawesomeness might they unleash??!?  That's a lot of responsibility.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to join the MLP:FIM writing staff and insist upon an RD / Tank / Scoots / Rarity / Spike episode.  It will be called: "What the Hay?!?"  It will be two hours long.  Pinkie Pie will be a background pony in that she will spend the entire episode conspicuously lurking in the background.  And acting really jealous when RD bonds with Scoots or Rarity or Spike or Tank.

For everyone, what are some of your favorite friendshippings involving Dash? I really like her relationship with Pinkie, and I have hopes for her and Twilight after Testing Testing, but I'm going to go with her and Fluttershy in the end. I just think it's super sweet how they've been there for each other through thick and thin for so long, even if they don't share a lot of interests. They're very good for one another :)

img-2785622-1-640px-Butterfly_migration_

Her friendship with Fluttershy is easily my favorite. Hell I'd argue that it's probably the deepest in the series. Still though I'd love to see her develop strong relationships with all of her friends, especially the ones that are lacking*coughRainbowDashandRaritycough*

663166__safe_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_flu

I have no idea why Twilight isn't in this though...

• Brohoof 5

Even though Rainbow and Rarity aren't seen together a lot, they're my favorite friendship pair.

I agree that a Rainbow/Rarity episode is long overdue. They're my two favorite ponies, and I think they'd make for really interesting episodes. There better be one in Season 5. They're all best friends, but I like seeing the individual bonds they have between one of their friends, and I wanna see that with Dashie and Rarity, especially since they're the two attention-seekers in the group. And they can include Tank and Opal, since they seem to like each other a lot. :)

• Brohoof 2

Even though Rainbow and Rarity aren't seen together a lot, they're my favorite friendship pair.

I agree that a Rainbow/Rarity episode is long overdue. They're my two favorite ponies, and I think they'd make for really interesting episodes. There better be one in Season 5. They're all best friends, but I like seeing the individual bonds they have between one of their friends, and I wanna see that with Dashie and Rarity, especially since they're the two attention-seekers in the group. And they can include Tank and Opal, since they seem to like each other a lot. :)

Tank and Opal are my fave pets, actually lol.  RD / Tank and Rarity / Opal pet-related ep, maybe??  Tank could get a tortoise makeover, courtesy of Rarity.

Tank and Opal are my fave pets, actually lol.  RD / Tank and Rarity / Opal pet-related ep, maybe??  Tank could get a tortoise makeover, courtesy of Rarity.

I don't know...I don't like Opal. My list of pets in order of favoritism: Winona, Gummy, Tank, Owlowiscious, Opal, Angel. (but I still think the Falcon would've been more fitting for RD and he won the race, but she kept Tank because of his Loyalty to her...oh well)

I don't know...I don't like Opal. My list of pets in order of favoritism: Winona, Gummy, Tank, Owlowiscious, Opal, Angel. (but I still think the Falcon would've been more fitting for RD and he won the race, but she kept Tank because of his Loyalty to her...oh well)

I was trying to find a certain moment between Opal and Tank, but I stumbled across this much better thing instead lol:

• Brohoof 1

I was trying to find a certain moment between Opal and Tank, but I stumbled across this much better thing instead lol:

That's why Tank is 2 slots higher than Opal on my list! haha

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nowhere in the item description on Amazon could I find anything like "hydrate with this and you'll be" (wait for it) "20% cooler!" xD  Opportunity wasted.  Wasted!!

attachicon.gifmlp water bottle.JPG

Maybe looking through the reviews? Some Amazon customers are freaking amazing in their reviews!

Never mind...there's only one review and it's not by a cool person.  :(

Edited by PE Brony

Maybe looking through the reviews? Some Amazon customers are freaking amazing in their reviews!

Odds are I'll end up buying it and reviewing it lol.  Only reviewer so far got it for their child.  And they just addressed not-awesome things like its durability or what not.

• Brohoof 1