Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Rainbow sneaked into another one of my fan art again

pony_being_greedy_striking_it_rich_by_zu

I hope you understand that the memes have been doubled!

2cf.jpg

nice drawing!  better then anything i can do!

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow makes her way into my dreams more and more often, as of late.  I dreamed that a film had been made about Dashie, specifically.  A film titled "RDFC" lol.  Had some difficulty in the theater navigating human traffic and getting into the room where it was being shown, but I did so just before the doors were closed.  Unfortunately, all I got to see of it (before my subconscious cruelly moved on) was some obnoxious filly going on and on about who knows what while a likely annoyed Rainbow Dash sat next to her on a stage.  Not even sure what RD's reply was.  Darnit.

More recently, I dreamed that I had a Rainbow Dash plush that was...  Part shark? xD  And there were large motorized parts on the inside that I was attempting to repair / fit back together.  It was odd lol.  And this was somewhat upsetting to me, as I am emotionally attached to any Rainbow merch I have in the waking world.  I was however reassured, upon waking, by the decidedly not-shark Rainbow plushie lying on my chest. x3

I think Rainbow (in one way or another) has made at least a cameo in something like ten of my dreams.  One where she was wearing a towel on her head, one where we'd just acted out a dramatic sword fight and she was hamming it up, one where she was summoned during a weird game and tried to pilot a steampunk spaceship, one where she invited me to Equestria to judge a race between Gilda and Scoots, etcetera. xD

• Brohoof 4

@ Nice man I wish I could remember my dreams in detail. One I had was about me and RD trying to get to the "The Scootaloo River" (probably influence by S3E6) and I remember her saying "Im so old", and I was like "nah u not" lol.

@  All I can say is

"Run With The Wind

And Leave It All Behind

Run With The Wind

And Find Your Right Destiny"

-Axel Rudi Pell

Edited by Drunk Cheerilee
  • Brohoof 2

And... 50 space chickens! Go! Plus RD pics! img-3254563-1-rainbow_dash_by_science_fox-d48xrxw.png img-3323868-3-204710__safe_rainbow dash_pinkie pie_scootaloo_glasses_parody_gun_tengen toppa gurren lagann_kamina_artist-colon-mustang-dash-blaze.png no_limitation_to_rise_by_bamboodog-d5wbdze.png ^ I like this one the best. :wub:

I love the gurren logon pony pic.

EDIT: Shoot. I can never get the images to work in Quotes.X(

Edited by Pony Munchies
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, I can access the RDFC super-quick now, and my computer doesn't threaten to esplode!

Oh, I should explain: Been setting up my new computer that just arrived.  I've still got a ton of stuff to move from the ancient Compaq, but I've at least transferred over the most important stuff: Dashie pics (and spent some time enjoying them on an HD display, thanks to a computer with a friggin' HDMI port).  Dashie. ; _ ;  Y U so beautiful??

I named the new comp "Pegasus."

MLPF apparently hates Windows 8.1, though.  Can't "Add to Post" right now.  So here's my desktop screenshot under that annoying line of text:

post-26550-0-73934800-1423109648_thumb.png

---

Okay, wasn't Windows 8.1 that MLPF disliked; 'twas Internet Explorer lol.  Back on Firefox and everything's copacetic.

Been...  Rewriting another song. xD  To be about ponies / Rainbow Dash.  This time, it's "Big Girl (You are Beautiful)" by Mika.  I'll post the vid since I'm likely the only person who's familiar with the melody. xD

An' my poneh lyrics:

Trots in to the room
Fresh from her last Rainboom
I said, 'Rainbow, you are beautiful'
Zap apple and a cider please
Zap apple, I'm on my knees
Screaming 'Rainbow, you are beautiful'

You take your human girls
Girls that can't even fly
'Cause a ponywoman
Needs a human - here's why

You take your girl
With two legs and not four
Now an equine woman
Needs a whole lot more

Get yourself to the Fluttershy Lounge
Lookin' for a cute pony
Rainbow come on around
Tail and mane makes 'em crazy

We're all quite mesmerized
When Rainbow Danger Dash races
Dashie impresses
All the Wonder Bolts
Puts scrunches on all their faces

Rainbow you are beautiful

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 5

Bought a second copy of the MLP JUMBO Coloring and Activity Book so I could dismantle it and scan the pages with Rainbow on them. x )

Dashie on the cover AND the first page.  Things are as they should be.  Just ignore how it looks as though she's in a bubble that's beset by variants of Twilight's Cutie Mark.

post-26550-0-16049900-1423262740_thumb.jpg

Don't tell me what to do!  I'll color whichever pony I damn well want to! xD

post-26550-0-25504200-1423262761_thumb.jpg

Somehow, the most colorful pony there is still manages to look great in B&W. ^3^

post-26550-0-69158600-1423263077_thumb.jpg

It boggles the mind.  My mind is thoroughly boggled.

One of Dashie's adoptive sister.

post-26550-0-65207500-1423263603_thumb.jpg

Always loved this pic. xD  Rainbow, you mischievous mare, you.  Kind of a vaguely Asiatic motif going on here for no reason.

post-26550-0-10772200-1423263835_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-40193200-1423264459_thumb.png

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 8

Bought a second copy of the MLP JUMBO Coloring and Activity Book so I could dismantle it and scan the pages with Rainbow on them. x )

awww you ruined a perfectly good coloring book XD lol jk

Edited by cdx561
  • Brohoof 1

When I first became a brony I said to myself "I wanna make a PMV of Rainbow Dash to 'Eagleheart' by Stratovarius" thankfully some awesome brony took care of this way back in 2011. Proves how truly awesome bronies are!

My favorite PMV (pony METAL video)

• Brohoof 3

was trolling around google image search, found some funnies....

rmx-soda-just-got-20-cooler_o_680712.jpg

20-cooler_o_263309.jpg

Napoleon.  officially greatest dictator ever!

napoleon_just_got_20__cooler_by_genis_sa

and now we all have to go buy this for our pc's...

directcuii.jpgrainbow_dash_approved_by_ambris-d4bdn33.

• Brohoof 7

Slowly turning my room into Rainbow Dash's room. /)^3^(\  Having recently moved some stuffs out of the entertainment center, I decided to begin making it into a proper shrine to The Equine Goddess of Many Hues. x3

ahhh cool rainbow dash hand soap were did u get that!!!!! does it make ur hands smell like rainbows :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

ahhh cool rainbow dash hand soap were did u get that!!!!! does it make ur hands smell like rainbows :muffins:

It was at the local dollar-type store; my mom saw it and bought it for me.  She's well aware of my fondness for Dashie. x3  I'm afraid I can not confirm rainbow scent; I haven't unwrapped it. xD  But, going purely by the "Gallopin' Grape" name, I assume it makes your hands smell like grapes.  I would have preferred rainbows, but I'll cope somehow.

• Brohoof 2

I would have preferred rainbows, but I'll cope somehow.

don't know why, but that made me think of the following:

rainbow_dash_skittles_by_kylewinters-d5t

COME ON HASBRO!!!  GREATEST MARKETING TIE-IN EVER!!!  MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!  :blink:

• Brohoof 8

I know everyone's been eagerly awaiting more of these coloring book scans. xD  Well, your wait is finally at an end!

Omigosh, "I <3 Rainbow Dash!"  It's like this coloring book knows me. ; _ ;

post-26550-0-54874300-1423455452_thumb.jpg

Umm, ALL of the bees here are large.  They don't grow 'em that big over here.

post-26550-0-36856200-1423455514_thumb.jpg

Yet again, this thing is telling me which pony I'm allowed to color.  No offense to Rarity, but I'd most like to color the pony that requires I use the entire crayon box. x3

post-26550-0-88537200-1423455729_thumb.jpg

I realize it would be defeating the whole "coloring" concept somewhat, but this book would be, like, my favorite book ever were the images already in color. x3  Though I'm sorely tempted to buy some colored pencils.

post-26550-0-89062200-1423455793_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-66448300-1423455803_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-17941700-1423455943_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

I know everyone's been eagerly awaiting more of these coloring book scans. xD  Well, your wait is finally at an end!

I think if i tried to color one i couldnt keep in the lines haha im not an artist XD

• Brohoof 3