RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Why do we have to play 4-4-2

/implying I know anything about soccer formations

I'll take one of the CBs. It's the position I'd play when I played soccer a lifetime ago. Let's go defense!

xYszMAv.png

Defense, not fencing, though it seems that partway through that last match Dashie revealed she was not left-winged and foiled Cadance's plan to upset her :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

Most excellent! With a mod on our side, we can totally coerce people into those votes, can't we?

On a serious note, @ and @, if you guys want in let me know, we need to fill up this list with all the Dash fans we can get. Our duty is to wrangle together those votes for Rainbow Dash if we can! So are you in, or are you out? Remember, Rainbow Dash is counting on ya!

Rainbow Dash Staring Lineup

GK: Rainblow Hash

LB: Megas75

CB: DashForever

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Most excellent! With a mod on our side, we can totally coerce people into those votes, can't we?

On a serious note, @ and @, if you guys want in let me know, we need to fill up this list with all the Dash fans we can get. Our duty is to wrangle together those votes for Rainbow Dash if we can! So are you in, or are you out?

Part of me is afraid my attempts to sway voters might have an opposite effect. ^^;  How do you go about getting them??  Post in the primary topic?  PM ppl ceaselessly?  Go door to door? xD  Think of me as either an idiot or a small child and explain the hay out of it to me lol.  I might do my impression of Fluttershy if I don't have a very clear idea of things.

Part of me is afraid my attempts to sway voters might have an opposite effect. ^^;  How do you go about getting them??  Post in the primary topic?  PM ppl ceaselessly?  Go door to door? xD  Think of me as either an idiot or a small child and explain the hay out of it to me lol.  I might do my impression of Fluttershy if I don't have a very clear idea of things.

I'm going to advertise in Forum Games and rally any Dash fan I know through Private Messages and otherwise. I guess I'm the Goal Keeper, but I'mma be one aggressive Goal Keeper.

If you're kind of timid, it's fine, but you can always join and just cheer for Dash in the mane topic. Just choose to be a less aggressive position is all, like CB. And @, I guess you're not in? Or are you?

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to advertise in Forum Games and rally any Dash fan I know through Private Messages and otherwise. I guess I'm the Goal Keeper, but I'mma be one aggressive Goal Keeper.

If you're kind of timid, it's fine, but you can always join and just cheer for Dash in the mane topic. Just choose to be a less aggressive position is all, like CB. And @, I guess you're not in? Or are you?

All right, place me wherever you think makes sense; I'll cheer for her when the time comes.

All right, place me wherever you think makes sense; I'll cheer for her when the time comes.

Awesome, CB it is.

@, I could always make you LB and you can just cheer in the mane topic if that suits you! I just wanna get this list filled out, I don't want the Rainbow Dash club to be outdone in all this! I mean, I guess there's no way you could outdo Rainbow Dash, but I still would appreciate it if you filled in. If you don't want to be on the list at all though, I won't ask again.

New list:

LB: Megas75

CB: PegaMister

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

That would suit good, put me as a LB then^^

I thank you for changing your mind, Rising Shine! Just make sure to defend Rainbow Dash when the time comes in the mane topic, and we'll be good to go!

Updated list:

LB: Rising Shine

CB: PegaMister

RB: Megas75

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Filling in six more might be a challenge, but I know there's more Rainbow Dash fans floating around here somewhere. Just gotta find 'em!

I'd join the squad, but I've been avoiding vocalizing my RD support in the Cup since I'm a "commentator"/"staff member" of the WC...

(also, Apple Fritter is listed as my favorite favorite. But RD is my Mane 6 Favorite. I'll keep up the support here though!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You know it's funny. I was originally gonna avoid the World Cup thing outside of the occasional voting for Dash, simply due to how bad the March Madness got.

I guess something in me changed

img-2768889-1-659824__safe_solo_rainbow%

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 5

You know it's funny. I was originally gonna avoid the World Cup thing outside of the occasional voting for Dash, simpley due to how bad the March Madness got.

I guess something in me changed

img-2768889-1-659824__safe_solo_rainbow%

Glad you changed your mind! Sterling and I have worked hard to make sure it doesn't get out of hand like MM did! I have a feeling it's going to get trickier once the Mane 6 start facing off...keep voting for RD though! she has the lowest +/- differential of the Mane 6! She needs our votes!

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash is also most athletic pony.

Sure, you got the Wonderbolts, sure you've got Calamity Mane, but nopony can outdo Rainbow Dash at being Equestria's best athlete!

mlp_fim___rainbow_dash_fly_very_fast_by_

Rainbow_Dash_flying_past_3_S2E16.png

Heck, even as a human, Rainbow Dash is a master level athlete!

Rainbow_Dash_soccer_kick_EG.png

• Brohoof 4

Sure, you got the Wonderbolts, sure you've got Calamity Mane, but nopony can outdo Rainbow Dash at being Equestria's best athlete!

(Just kidding. Applejack might be strong and very fit, but she's not actually an athlete like Dashie.)

• Brohoof 3

(Just kidding. Applejack might be strong and very fit, but she's not actually an athlete like Dashie.)

Now don't sell ole Applejack short just yet!

After all... with enough hard work and practice...

Maybe one day she'll be as good as Rainbow Dash!

rainbow_dash_vs__apple_jack_by_finnishgi

• Brohoof 4