Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Rainbow Dash is also most athletic pony.

Sure, you got the Wonderbolts, sure you've got Calamity Mane, but nopony can outdo Rainbow Dash at being Equestria's best athlete!

I know the WB are RD's heroes, but I'm relatively unimpressed with them thus far.  Seems like Dashie has accomplished far greater feats than they have in the span of the three seasons I've seen.  I mean, they were thwarted by a flailing Rarity lol, and they were easily captured by a rampaging Spike (and visibly shaking once freed).  Never you mind that Soarin couldn't even save a PIE.  Then RD demonstrated leadership qualities that I thought outshone Spitfire's in "Wonderbolts Academy."  Idunno...  I realize I'm biased. xD  But still...

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
I know the WB are RD's heroes, but I'm relatively unimpressed with them thus far. Seems like Dashie has accomplished far greater feats than they have in the span of the three seasons I've seen. I mean, they were thwarted by a flailing Rarity lol, and they were easily captured by a rampaging Spike (and visibly shaking once freed). Never you mind that Soarin couldn't even save a PIE. Then RD demonstrated leadership qualities that I thought outshone Spitfire's in "Wonderbolts Academy." Idunno... I realize I'm biased. xD But still...

Aye, I've found them pretty underwhelming for the most part too. Not saying Dash doesn't eat it while trying to do complicated tricks or anything, but that just shows she's willing to push herself and keep trying new things :). After four seasons, the Bolts' most impressive accomplishment is narrowly edging Ponyville's relay team in the Games, 2/3rds of which could hardly fly at all. All things considered, it's ridiculously impressive that Dash was able to make that a close race.

Or I'm overthinking things. As for the leadership and moral end of it, I like the idea of portraying the Wonderbolts as increasingly flawed and fallible ponies as time goes on, even if I'm not the biggest fan of how that was executed in The Episode I Do Not Speak Of. They're more interesting that way than if they're just the awesome, perfect, successful superstars that Dash sees them as.

Have a couple of cute pegasi and a tortoise.

img-2773796-1-a_different_kind_of_advent

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 6

My Winamp is now, oh, a certain percentage cooler:

post-26550-0-32007800-1403666867_thumb.jpg

^ Recently purchased the MP3s for "At the Gala," "May the Best Pet Win," "The Flim Flam Cider Song," and "Winter Wrap-Up" from Amazon.

What would Rainbow Dash do? She is loyal and perfect! :D

Can I get that on a bracelet??  "WWRDD?"

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Just another reminder that everyone(except maybe Spike) still loves Rainbow Dash

img-2775004-1-everypony_loves_dashie_by_

LOL, pie in the face of Soarin - put there by Spitfire, no less.  I love it.  I'm rooting for Pinkie Pie; she put on her fancy "Over a Barrel" duds an' everythin'.

Where am I in this pic :lol::wub:

You are watching, patiently.  Biding your time.  That's what clever ponies do.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

*I'm so glad Rising Shine replied to the topic so I don't have to piggyback on my own post lol.*

Something I just wanted to get started on with my Wii U before I passed out toni- this morning. ^^;

post-26550-0-61397200-1403694128_thumb.jpeg

^ I plan on using the finished / likely resized version in my knockout round posts.  I'll post that version, too; in case anyone else wants to use it.  Might add shadows behind the letters if I've time.  Or attempt a teeny RD fly-by lol.  Haven't decided yet.  Night, peoples. xD

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I recently finished my "Vote RD" art project:

post-26550-0-70620300-1403767915.jpeg

Like I mentioned before: I'mma use it to attract potential Dashie voters lol.  Optimistically.  I don't expect it or anything, but anyone that wants to use it in their own posts for the purpose of the knockout rounds may do so.  Just consider this my way of expressing "team pride."  Which...  I've never experienced before. xD

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 5

Sonic and Rainbow Dash together they're unstoppable!

Though, I don't think Rainbow would take too kindly to Sonic's title as "Fastest Thing Alive."

Then again Rainbow has the title "Fastest Flier in Equestria."

Good thing Mobius and Equestria are in different universes. *Hides Trans-universal gateway*

Sonic and Rainbow Dash together they're unstoppable!

Though, I don't think Rainbow would take too kindly to Sonic's title as "Fastest Thing Alive."

Then again Rainbow has the title "Fastest Flier in Equestria."

Good thing Mobius and Equestria are in different universes. *Hides Trans-universal gateway*

Some really bored people tested out Sonic's claim and found out that Mario is actually faster than Sonic is!

So...if that actually holds up, then Rainbow would have to compete with Mario for the title!

But I've never seen or heard Mario make a sonic boom, and Rainbow's made a sonic rainboom on a few occasions! If the only difference is that it's colorful, RD has broken the sound barrier more than once! 

RD + Sonic Rainboom FTW!!!

• Brohoof 1