Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

13 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

How does it feel to be best princess?

As Nightmare Moon, I would not expect anything less. I am the proper ruler of Equestria. As for thine Princess...she does not always feel...'the best', but she is exceeding grateful for thine love and adoration. Does she not care for you vigilantly in your dreams? Her struggle to protect thee, tis inspired by thine acknowledgements.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, DivineGlow1000 said:

Dear Princess Luna, do you love your sister?

I...I do not know. Celestia does not trust me, not I her. Luna and Celestia are close though. They...cuddle pile...regularly. *scoffs*

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Luna, when you and Celestia were younger, did she ever give you snuggles if you ever woke up from a bad dream?

Of course, it wasn't a hard task by the way, as I frequently fall asleep next to her, snuggling to her side.

my-little-pony-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%Ahem... :D

On 11/16/2018 at 4:42 AM, Loyal Defender said:

So, another question about your mane, although I'm sure it's been asked before - is it infinite? What happens if you poke your head into it? Do you go to space? Or a pocket dimension?

Yes, technically it's infinite, but I can control it wittingly, so one can feel it as some solid, yet soft silky matter... or fall straight into space, like through the portal otherwise.

As for now it containeth at least one yellow pony and one cat pone (very restless forsooth) in addition to all the asteroids, comets and supernovas *chuckles*

Edited by Alexshy

As we promised!

On 10/30/2018 at 5:45 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Did everyone talk funny back in your day or just you?

Nonsense! Tis not funny, tis proper Ponish. Those... modernisms are ridicule of the Mother Tongue *nodnods*

On 10/30/2018 at 5:58 PM, Mirage said:

Tis contrary. We speaketh properly.

Hither! The words of wisdom.

On 10/30/2018 at 6:00 PM, Loyal Defender said:

Have you ever wondered if there's an opposite of Nightmare Moon to you. Like if you took in as much good as you did the amount of evil to become Nightmare Moon, would you become a protagonistical, beautiful, and powerful mare?

What dost thou mean under those "if" and "would"? *huffs* I AM protagonistical, beautiful and powerful mare! *smirks*

On 11/1/2018 at 8:08 AM, Loyal Defender said:

When you shower, does your mane absorb the water, or does it get it wet, and makes your mane fall flat?

It dependeth... As I said afore, I can control it, so whatever I see fitting - it can look that way, if 't be true I find that beneficial for the situation:

1659068.thumb.png.9bb7b4b287123521004acfd193611314.png

On 11/1/2018 at 1:00 PM, Mirage said:

Come with us...

*Nightmare Moon leads you through the castle, down halls and around corners and a few flights of stairs. You come upon a closed door in a dark hall. You can hear slight humming from beyond, and a warm glow radiates from beneath the door.*

Ehem, are you decent, love?

Yes?

*The door opens magically...*

Image result for princess luna bath

Perhaps not a good example...but trust us, our royal manes endure the water and remain light and wavy.

Aww, Moony! Thou art a vixen! Bringing subjects to our bathroom... at the moment I'm busy with mine book... *boops Nightmare Moon, leaving a lump of bath foam on her snoot*

On 11/2/2018 at 2:02 AM, Loyal Defender said:

I'm not sure what's worse, how I found her private bathing moment cute, or how she doesn't seem to mind you coming in while she's in the bath.

*giggles*

On 11/2/2018 at 2:12 AM, Mirage said:

She's weird.

Lookest, who's talking now! *cuddles @Mirage*

On 11/7/2018 at 7:03 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

How does it feel to be best princess?

Hmmm... Natural!

On 11/7/2018 at 7:50 PM, DivineGlow1000 said:

Dear Princess Luna, do you love your sister?

Of course... Errmmm... Celestially! *giggles* Dost not mind the term I borrowed from one generous human I know :orly:

On 11/7/2018 at 9:09 PM, Mirage said:

I...I do not know. Celestia does not trust me, not I her. Luna and Celestia are close though. They...cuddle pile...regularly. *scoffs*

I invited thee... Forgot? The offer is still actual *winks*

3 minutes ago, DivineGlow1000 said:

Luna, do you regret anything? 

Noooope! Every experience is priceless! Hmmm... Methinks I've answered the similar questions already... Still... Now I know better the aspects I'm constantly fighting against in mine subjects' dreams *winks*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Loyal Defender said:

I could start a cuddle pile.....if I were ten years older and bigger.

*wing hugs* Tis fine dearest subject. As one of the few who honor thine true princess of the Night, thou can stay close to me.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Mirage said:

*wing hugs* Tis fine dearest subject. As one of the few who honor thine true princess of the Night, thou can stay close to me.

True princess of the night indeed. ^-^

I knew I made the right choice being in your legion.

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 3

18 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

True princess of the night indeed. ^-^

I knew I made the right choice being in your legion.

Wisdom and power belong to the bold.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Mirage said:

And little adorable Alicorns belong to whom they know is the best pony. 

(though it doesn't mean I can't hang around Luna if I feel like it - she's part of you)

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

Doth thy princess one day aspire to well achieveth thine control over the universe? The planets, the stars?

I do already as much as I see non-destructive. Painting the constellations across the night sky is not only a phrase of beauty *winks*

15 hours ago, Mirage said:

Tia shant approve. She doesn't understand mine needs.

Hast thou ev'r tried approaching her... not showing thy fangs? :orly: I can serve a... moderator (forgivest mine pun) between you both.

15 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

I could start a cuddle pile.....if I were ten years older and bigger.

Oh, mine friend *ruffles your mane lightly* youth is the "flaw" which ceaseth fast. Enjoy being flawed while thou can! *hugs and nuzzles*

*boops the "true princess of the Night"* 3e6325314cc875fc7.jpg.c30e49c377075e339166ebb7aa7d9c14.jpg Recallest, mine dearest sister, what we discussed afore - the pride is good as long as it doth not turn into groundless arogance *hugs and looks into Moony's eyes meaningfully*

What about empathy?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Hast thou ev'r tried approaching her... not showing thy fangs? :orly: I can serve a... moderator (forgivest mine pun) between you both.

Mine fangs are beautiful...thou hast said as much. Perhaps thou hast forgotten what it's like to be caught in the shadow of her cold wing...she mindeth me none. On the surface, she may seem affable, however, the jealous fire in her eyes betray her. I am a keen observer, dearest. Truth glows more brightly than deceit, and these days are dark, even by mine standard.

*boops the "true princess of the Night"*  Recallest, mine dearest sister, what we discussed afore - the pride is good as long as it doth not turn into groundless arogance *hugs and looks into Moony's eyes meaningfully*

Mine heart is strong. Arrogance belongs to the weak and unproven.

What about empathy?

Meaningless. Feelings are fleeting...they serve no real purpose. You know this as much, as you cast mine aside like withering chaff. Be that as it may, I expect nothing less from others. The world shall work better with reordered 'priorities'. For if the rule is just, thine feelings matter not. 

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*Shakes her head and sighs* It looketh the road is longer than I expected...

*laughs lowly while tears stream from her eyes* Thou couldn't have said it better than Celestia herself, wilst drunk on the worship from others. Just as I feared...thou has forgotten. Once quiet and tender in the night...thou art proud and intolerant. The day is more suited for thee!

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Mirage said:

*laughs lowly while tears stream from her eyes* Thou couldn't have said it better than Celestia herself, wilst drunk on the worship from others. Just as I feared...thou has forgotten. Once quiet and tender in the night...thou art proud and intolerant. The day is more suited for thee!

So, if you two constantly banter like this, are you arguing with yourselves?

• Brohoof 1

On 12/2/2018 at 9:54 PM, Alexshy said:

Of course, it wasn't a hard task by the way, as I frequently fall asleep next to her, snuggling to her side.

my-little-pony-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%Ahem... :D

Yes, technically it's infinite, but I can control it wittingly, so one can feel it as some solid, yet soft silky matter... or fall straight into space, like through the portal otherwise.

As for now it containeth at least one yellow pony and one cat pone (very restless forsooth) in addition to all the asteroids, comets and supernovas *chuckles*

Awwww, you look so cute snuggling up to Tia like that. You're just so adorable I could give you a hug... that is, with your permission.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Awwww, you look so cute snuggling up to Tia like that. You're just so adorable I could give you a hug... that is, with your permission.

Why not? I'm in extremely peaceful mood today... Even smiling *winks* Hehe... *hugs you with wings, ruffling your mane*

On 12/5/2018 at 12:22 AM, Loyal Defender said:

So, if you two constantly banter like this, are you arguing with yourselves?

Methinks I shan't give thee out a crucial mystery, saying that we are not the one and same since some time already :orly: That's if 't be true thou hast not noticed yet *giggles*

Edited by Alexshy