Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How hard has MLP made you laugh?

ColtofPersonality

Honestly, pretty damn hard at times..I think the hardest was when Spike sneaks off into the kitchen to get something to eat when their talking about Zecora and he ends up knocking over stuff. I use to be a fatty when I was younger and that's happened to me too except my mom would yell at me for eating more snacks then I should have.

• Brohoof 3

I cried alot, Season 1 & 2 had a lot of dark, sarcastic, and adult only humor. ever time they slip in a sexual joke its hard not to laugh.. A) its really funny and B.) you have to wonder how it got in the show to begin with.

Edited by MadDoggyca

The only thing that got under my skin in terms of tears was when FlutteShy didn't think she was good enough to part of the hurricane. I've been there myself but this is a laughing topic!  I think this scene also made me chuckle pretty hard too640px-Fluttershy_%26_Rainbow_S2E15.png

640px-Fluttershy_Embarrassed_S2E15.PNG

• Brohoof 2

To be super honest, I cannot recall a single moment where I had any laughter. The most I ever get are chuckles, but this is natural of me as I'm not the sort of guy who gets laughter from cartoons, oddly enough. I seem to laugh more on sitcoms and reality shows and whatnot.

I'm with Justin on this.

Not to say MLP has a bad sense of humor, but a joke is only truly funny the first time. (well, not always, just usually)

MLP's brand of humor is something that's been around for awhile in a lot of anime, albeit the method for showing it off is clearly unique(for now).

Pinkie Pie usually is the source of my laughter. "And then I said Oatmeal, are you crazy?" like LOL :lol:  And when she does the singing telegram to invite people to gummy's party. I laughed pretty hard at that too.

Your gonna love this then! The reaction on their faces is what gets me every time and the timing on the beeps is impeccable. But the original is great too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozKmbhsgxis

Edited by GolgoXIII
  • Brohoof 2

I think I laughed for around four solid minutes at the first Fluttertree scene. Granted, I watched it at 3 A.M and everything is funnier at 3 A.M :) It's made me laugh pretty hard loads of times.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

Im glad I made your day then xD If YTPs are done well they can be hilarious if you just throw in random garbage and don't take the time to make it funny then it's not worth the kilobytes you took making it.

I laughed like crazy sometimes...

- YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME!!

- Rarity screaming and then breaking her glass shoe, so her prince won't find her. Awesome.

- Celestia's face inside the cocoon during Canterlot Wedding.

- Discord flipping out because he couldn't "turn" Fluttershy

- Luna using the Royal We and Royal Canterlot Voice.

- The claustrophobic pony in Games Ponies Play.

- Rainbow Dash in the glass ceiling and Rarity looking around.

- Iron Will x Pinkie Pie.

- Fluttershy complaining about her dress.

- "It needs to be about 20% cooler"

- Photo Finish cracks me up too.

- Fleur de Lis all over Fancypants.

- Pinkie's G3 face

- "Mah sister is speaking in FANCY!"

- Rarity whining inside the cave with the diamond dogs.

And for some reason I find the idea of a store that sells sofas and quills jus hilarious.

• Brohoof 2

Ive acted this scene out a few times with my friends when I was at party except he was looking for toilet paper and the items were " Toilet Paste, Tooth Paste, A TORTILLA OH I KNOW A TORTOISE! " he had a tank stuffie too. Edited by GolgoXIII

Hmm..also Pinkie Pie banging her head against the door of Applejack's barn " I KNOW YOUR IN THEEEEEEEREEEEE." xD Oh who could forget Rarity's 'complaining.'  I do that now whenever my sister tells me to stop bitching..I go 'Oh you wanna see bitching? I'LL SHOW YOU BITCHING.' And I wont stop shes doing this practically

Almost everything I watch after 2 AM makes me laugh so hard that it hurts. Many MLP YTP also cracks me up, especially those censor bleep videos. The things in MLP that made me laugh out loud during the day were:

- Flutterguy

- Trollestia

- Fluttershy cheering

- Rainbow Dash' "DUN DUN DUUUUUN"

- Rarity fainting

- Pinkie Pies "Foreeeeeeever"

- Fluttershy opening a window

- AJ lying to Pinkie in Party of One

There are possibly some other things I can't come up with at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

I wish they'd make Flutterguy Canon..that voice is smoother then the flank on a new born foal. Plus everything he'd say would easily have me in stitches.   Oh what about when their chasing Rainbow Dash over a book and they assume shes stealing 'slippers' and the entire time the dog barking and chasing her was actually an escaped asylum patient?

This has just turned into a pinkie thread. Which makes it more awesome! Probably the best episodes for this was the pinkie sense episode and the time travel one (I'm not good with titles) Pinkie and Twilight make such a comical pair and I really want to see more episodes like that.

• Brohoof 2

I don't typically laugh out loud at anything, especially when I'm alone, so the mere fact that MLP has gotten me to chuckle is pretty impressive.  Some notable moments that I can remember include:

-Derpy drops a piano on Twilight

-"What if Fluttershy exploded, and then exploded again!"

-"Sheriff Silverstar and I have finally come to an agreement: that was the worst performance we've ever seen."

-Chief Thunderhooves (I think that was his name?) decides to attack Apploosa because he sees Pinkie dancing.

-Ride of the Valkeries playing during the canyon race.

Those are the only ones that really stick out in my mind.  I'm sure that there's more, I just can't think of them right now.

Edited by Antismurf9001

I've laughed a lot a some pretty hilarious moments, most from Pinkie Pie, as she is the element of laughter XD

- "And I said oatmeal, are you CRAZY?!"

- Pinkie chasing Dashie around in Griffon the Brush Off

- Pinkie's G3 face

- Dashie crashing into the glass roof of the spa

- Trixie "removing" Pinkie's mouth

- The ending of Magic Duel

- "Fluttershy's a tree" nonsense from Over a Barrel

- Rarity fainting

- Derpy dropping progressively heavy objects on Twilight

- "What if she EXPLODED?!"

- Anytime any pony rams into something or someone

- All the silly moments in Bridle Gossip

- Anytime Pinkie uses her ability to break the laws of physics

- VEGGIE SALAD

.......yeah, I can't of anything else. So many funny moments in so little time!

• Brohoof 1

Some of the moments that have made me laugh were,

- Rainbow Dash hitting the glass at the Crystal Empire spa.

- That butterfly running into the wall in May the Best Pet Win.

- Applebloom's thinking face in Ponyville Confidential.

post-8252-0-34967800-1353195193_thumb.png

There's a lot more, but I just can't think of them right now.

Oddly enough, I laughed so hard at the scene where Philomena keeps on coughing and her feathers fall off. :P Of course, that was probably around 2:00 AM. xD

I really need to watch the older episodes. :( But they're all taken off of YouTube! D:

Oh, also in A Dog and Pony Show. There was some really good, funny, witty writing in that episode. xD

Edited by MatrixChicken