Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long do you stay up watching ponies or doing pony-related things?

A Jewel of Rarity

its 4am at the moment im typing this and im wondering how long do you or would you stay up to watch or forum pony's if you know what i mean at the moment im on the forums *duh* and playing far cry 3 but i could do an all nighter just for ponies

so heres a question how long are you willing to stay up for pony's ;)

Until i pass out from exhaustion..

Unfortunately that isn't very long because I'm terrible at staying up late. I think the latest I've been up till is like 4. After that I get incredibly depressed and or drowsy, or agitated or angry and well. It just isn't pretty.

I do pretty much watch ponies most nights on my Ipod until I fall asleep while still watching them, or until i just can't keep my eyes open any longer. I actually do that far more often on school nights and stuff then I probably should to be honest... It might help me with not feeling exhausted and depressed and agitated during most of the school day.

Oh well.

Until i pass out from exhaustion..

Unfortunately that isn't very long because I'm terrible at staying up late. I think the latest I've been up till is like 4. After that I get incredibly depressed and or drowsy, or agitated or angry and well. It just isn't pretty.

I do pretty much watch ponies most nights on my Ipod until I fall asleep while still watching them, or until i just can't keep my eyes open any longer. I actually do that far more often on school nights and stuff then I probably should to be honest... It might help me with not feeling exhausted and depressed and agitated during most of the school day.

Oh well.

i feel like ive never felt better but thats probably because im multi tasking the forums and playing farcry 3 :P . probably should get sleep but you know ponies and stuff

• Brohoof 1

Well, when I first started watching, I'd stay up till around 10-11. I actually heard, back when there were only 2 seasons, about this thing called the Ultimate Brony Challenge or something. It was a challenge to watch the entire 2 seasons in less than 24 hours, it is possible.

• Brohoof 1

I used to stay up all night, now I've seen a long and do different things.

Due to me being open minded, I didn't even watch the show or knew about bronies and I loved the pony videos on youtube.

I saw my first pony video around 9:00PM late at night, and stayed up until 2:00.

And when I decided to watch the show I stayed up until 4:00....

.___.

i feel like ive never felt better but thats probably because im multi tasking the forums and playing farcry 3 :P . probably should get sleep but you know ponies and stuff

If I where you right now my eyes would be squinted and I'd be almost half asleep probably :P. I'd be subconsciously doing things, thankfully its only 10 here so yeah :P. I normally get pretty tired after staying up till like 2 normally, 4 is like the latest I think I've made it. I've never done an all nighter, and I'm honestly not good enough to anyways :P.

Well, when I first started watching, I'd stay up till around 10-11. I actually heard, back when there were only 2 seasons, about this thing called the Ultimate Brony Challenge or something. It was a challenge to watch the entire 2 seasons in less than 24 hours, it is possible.

it is possible but since season 3 its a very tight space it will take 23.7 hours to watch s1 to s3 good luck soilder try not to pass out on the battle field

• Brohoof 1

My attention span with ponies is strangely longer than with anything else, so maybe by about 1 A.M. is my max. Doing anything else would be like 10 P.M. And I don't mean only the show. I usually look up fan videos, pony flash games, TF2 pony servers, all that stuffs.

I have a tendency to go overboard on things when I am in the groove.  This could have been playing a computer game in the past, writing a story when the words are flowing now, or reading a fic when the update comes right before I am about to go to bed.

However at 44 I no longer do the all nighters I used to be able to do when I was 27.  Late for me is 2 or 3.

If I where you right now my eyes would be squinted and I'd be almost half asleep probably :P. I'd be subconsciously doing things, thankfully its only 10 here so yeah :P. I normally get pretty tired after staying up till like 2 normally, 4 is like the latest I think I've made it. I've never done an all nighter, and I'm honestly not good enough to anyways :P.

i am slightly drowsy ive noticed my speech even on the internet is a bit slurred its cold i feel i may just pass ou.wethhhhhhhhhhhhhh   hu what happened why am i on mlp forums what did i do last night <----- my vision of what will happen in 15 mins

im probably gona hit the hay now since im dying in far cry 3 more than normal my fingers hurt from typing im extreamly cold *window open* and just plain i wana sleep now :( bye land of ponies see you in my dreams 

Actually, this is how I started watching ponies in the first place. I couldn't sleep at all one night and I decided "Hey, why not watch that pony show I heard about a while back? If it's good then great, if it's bad then I might fall asleep. Winning." Then I stayed up until 5 A.M for the next several days watching Season 1 because I didn't have time during the day. One time I stayed up all night and used the forum to help me. Other times when I've been kept up by homework I've taken forum breaks to P.M my friends :)

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

when i dont have classes the next day i sometimes stay up past 4:00AM, usually past 3:00AM at the minimum. the latest i ever stayed up was past 5:00AM watching an episode on Netflix lol, i cant get enough pony xD

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I never stayed up to watch pony episodes, haha. Everything in moderation, that's what keeps it fun even after a few years. :fluttershy: I often like to watch 1 episode while I eat, while having dinner for example.

• 2 weeks later...