Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What villain would you pledge your allegiance to?

TheMarkz0ne

Celestia. What do you mean she's not a villain? She is clearly evil. Ticket master, she made Twi's life hell. The magical cure she pissed off half of the bronies with twipocalypse. Best night ever, she invited the mane six to gala they could embaress themselves to make the night 'exciting'. Long live Trollestia.

• Brohoof 2

Discord is a one man cirrus.

If only I was an artist. You wouldn't believe just how much I want to make a quick sketch of "Yes, I am a cloud. What of it?" but I don't have the talent. I checked Google, but nothing quite good enough...

• Brohoof 1

Probably Discord if I have to be a sidekick for a villian.He's the only one who can actually benefit...well,anybody.Chrysalis would probably end up using humans and turning them into husks for love and Sombra is basically an evil Taric in pony form,which is to say,he's probably as weak as he is fabulous.The other "villians",if you could even call them that,are too small-time to even bother with.

So...yeah,Discord.Though I would much prefer to do my own shtick if I were to become a villian instead.

Nightmare Moon easily. Discord is immature and can't be trusted. Chrysalis is just power-mad and cares only about herself and her demonic army. Sombra is a dictator who wants to make slaves of the populace. NM still has Luna's good streak in her, because she never attacked anyone who wasn't an immediate threat to her (Celestia's guards, the Mane 6 and maybe Celestia herself), and even when she attacked she did no serious harm. I like to think her proclamation of night lasting forever was hyperbole. Or if it wasn't she would come to her senses as soon as she realized the damage it would do to the planet. Also she presumably defeated or subdued Celestia with no magical advantage, unlike Chrysalis.

Plus, she's the hottest major villain. Don't tell me that doesn't count for something. :P 

img-1206935-1-mlp-nightmare-moon.jpg

If not NM, I'd go for the hottest minor villain, Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

Discord. That would be lots of fun. We could make it rain chocolate milk. And we could make every cloud cotton candy. That would be good times.

At first, I wanted to work with Discord, but after watching Fluttershy struggle with him, I'd rather not.

Chrysalis would be fun just for the shape-shifting, although that would very quickly lose its charm.

It'd probably be easier working alongside Luna/Nightmare Moon.

If we can count the smaller villains, then it'd have to be Trixie.

It'd be too awesome being her assistant :3

• Brohoof 1

to me trixie isnt a villain so it will have to be between nightmare moon and discord he a fun guy and who would love chocolate rain and cottencandy clouds and she is luna my favorite pony and eternal night  wouldnt be that bad i mean the people in the arctic circle have 6 months of just night and another 6 months of day if they can live their live with just night for 24/7 for 6 months wats wrong with having eternal night we can turn on some lights if we need it

Well Trixie isn't a villain but if she was, she would be my first choice. Who wouldn't want to be the assistant of The Great and Powerful Trixie? Travelling across equestria performing magic shows, it sounds like a pretty good life to me.

Discord just creates chaos for the sake of creating chaos. That's just not villainous enough for me; it needs more evil.

Nightmare Moon: Eternal night? I don't know. It doesn't quite sound menacing enough. 

Sombra? I don't think he's interested in having minions just crystal slaves. I don't want to be a crystal slave  -_-

Anyway, I'd have to go with Chrysalis just because how evil she was in those episodes. What she did to Twilight was cruel and deliciously evil.  Plus, her parasitic nature is really interesting. She's cruel, power-mad and only cares about her changeling army; I want to be a part of that. 

At first glance Discord seems the most fun, but..

I doubt it will be that fun once you stick around with him, you'll never have any time for yourself and don't even try to get him respect you. (Please note, I am now talking pre-"Keep Calm and Flutter On" since we are talking about him as a villain).

He will just troll the heck out of you even when you loyally follow him so that wouldn't do any good.. If you want an example.. Dervenin the servant of Sheogorath in Skyrim.. That will be pretty much you after some time.  ;)

No, I'd go with the Flim Flam Brothers.. They are business ponies and would probably help those who helped them.. They don't really seem the kind to break to deals either.. They probably won't make them if there isn't any profit for them anyways + you get them golden shiny thingies.. They seem to be the best choice for me.

..and don't tell me they aren't villains.. they bloody tried to scam over the Apple Family and kick them out of their family home.

the_world_famous_flim_flam_brothers_by_c

Flam also has a glorious  MOUSTACHE.

Edited by Floris
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Discord, when you get right down to it he wasn't really all that evil. His actions were evil but he was just a troll who wanted to spread chaos without interference, being his servant would be quite interesting.