Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you rewatch episodes? What ones?

Dashmagic

Oh yes, all the time.  At least like, twice a week, I watch an episode.  It helps me rekindle my love for the show, plus, it's entertaining no matter how many times I watch it.   It's really quite awesome that the show is so addicting m8.  

• Brohoof 1

Months and months into my fandom, I stopped rewatching them as much. Now I usually only do it when marathons are going on, or if I'm browsing for specific clips on Youtube.

I'm just as into the fandom as I was back then. Proof that just because you don't watch tons of episodes all the time anymore, doesn't mean you're losing your fandom or something :3 There simply comes a point when you've watched the episodes enough times that you know them by memory, and there's no need to watch them anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I used to rewatch seasons 1 and 2 on YT every week or so before season 3 came to be. Nowadays, since I have every episode recorded on my DVR, I just go to my recordings, click play all on MLP: FiM, then let it play through every single episode throughout the day in the background while I sit at my comp as I glance back and watch through one or two at various points in the day.

Sometimes. Sometimes my boyfriend insists on watching episodes together, which I always love, but I usually end up watching them on my own first because I need to see them right when they come out :'D So I end up rewatching a lot of episodes with him.

But I constantly revisit my favorites, which are Applebuck Season, Suited for Success, a Dog and Pony Show, Sisterhooves Social, Sweet and Elite, Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000, and Apple Family Reunion.

And...wow. Looking at that list, I just realized that only Rarity and Applejack episodes are in my favorites. I didn't think my tastes would be that predictable!

Edited by Powderpuff
  • Brohoof 1

tumblr_m39honikF01r9nrs0.png

:D

...Okay, maybe I don't rewatch all the episodes. Still, I always watch two episodes before going on the ponynet. PONIES ARE MY NOT ILLEGAL ANTI-DEPRESSANT DRUGS, MAN! :3 AH NEED DAT SHEYET TO LIVE!!!!1!!1!!11!!!

Anywaiz. My favorite episodes to rewatch aaaare:

The Crystal Empire

Sleepless in Ponyville

Apple Family Reunion

Sonic Rainboom

Sweet and Elite

Family Appreciation Day

Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 2000

May the Best Pet Win

Sisterhooves Social

Woona Eclipsed

Return of Hamrony (yum, ham!)

Cutie Mark Chronicles of Narnia

Party of One

A Friend in Deed

Over a Barrel

Winter Wrap Up

Keep Calm and Flutter On

and my #1 favorite episode to rewatch.....

MAGICAL MYSTERY CURE! /)^3^(

• Brohoof 1

I re-watch many episodes! The ones I've seen the most are mostly from season 2, but now that season 3 is done I'll probably re-watch all those next. Need to watch something to get my fix of ponies!  :P

I occasionally rewatch episodes, usually ones that I either enjoy or that I feel that I didn't get to fully appreciate initially.  I think that the highest would be four times at the moment (currently held by 'Friendship is Magic' part 1 and 2).  I'll probably end up watching them all again now that I'm finally purchasing episodes from iTunes at a rate of approximately one episode every other day.

Edited by Antismurf9001

I rewatched the entire show three times and from then on I've started to just watch the episodes I like best. Like A canterlott wedding (my favorite) and lots of others too ofcourse. Season one doesn't really have any special things to offer though, so I manely ("mane"ly...serious?! LOL) watch episodes from season 2 and 3.

I always rewatch episodes, but it usually depends on my mood, but I'd say the most watched ones for me are Canterlot Wedding, Sweet and Elite, Wonderbolt Academy and Sonic Rainboom. I have watched the season finale multiple times this week, just to listen to the wonderful Celestia's Ballad.

I love 'em all, so I generally try to rewatch 'em all in the off season, since it both gives me something to do and is also a great way to keep track of the characters' traits and development and the overarching story line.  Hopefully will be starting with Season 1 all over again soon, looking forward to rewatching all 3 seasons this off season!  Should be fun!  :D

Edited by Batbrony

I love to rewatch episodes, though I only rewatch if they are my absolute favorite and if they have my favorite ponies in them.  :D The handful I have rewatched the most are...

-Boast Busters

-Sonic Rainboom

-Over a Barrel

-The Return of Harmony Parts 1 & 2

-Luna Eclipsed x100 XD

-The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000

-Putting Your Hoof Down

-A Canterlot Wedding Parts 1 & 2

-The Crystal Empire Parts 1 & 2

-Magic Duel x50

-Sleepless in Ponyville

-Apple Family Reunion

and

-Magical Mystery Cure

Yep that's plenty more than enough to mention.  ^_^

I've rewatched quite a few of the episodes.  Some aren't nearly as good the second time when you know what's going to happen, but others are still really good.  I think A Canterlot Wedding is the most rewatchable, that one'll always hold up.  Ponyville Confidential and Keep Calm and Flutter On worked great on a second viewing as well.

I rewatch one episode more than others, and it has been my favorite since i first saw it. It is luna eclipsed and one of the reasons i like to re-watch it is because it has alot of good characters and it is the only episode where luna is given a true role and she captures the role perfectly. In short any "luna" episode is re-watched.