Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you rewatch episodes? What ones?

Dashmagic

I've been rewatching episodes since season 3 ended. Not in any particular order, just whatever seems interesting at the moment.

But I was talking to my one other brony friend, and he said that he's been bored since the season ended (As have I) but he never rewatches anything.

Do you guys rewatch episodes? What ones are good to watch again?

• Brohoof 3

I love to re-watch episodes. Afterall, what fun is it to only watch them once? I can't even count the number of times I've re-watched Lesson Zero, Keep Calm and Flutter On, and Too Many Pinkie Pies.

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 2

I re-watched Sleepless in Ponyville, Lesson Zero, Keep Calm and Flutter On, The Return of Harmony Part 1 & 2, and basically all the episodes of Season 2. Especially, like Applebuck Season.

• Brohoof 4

I'm always re-watching episodes, but I can never remember which ones, because I re-watch them all.  The most recent one was The Crystal Empire Parts 1 and 2, because it was on TV this afternoon before I went to class.

• Brohoof 1

I pretty much rematch any episode I feel like watching. I think a week or so before S4, I'm going to have my own mare-a-thon and rematch every episode in order! All 24hrs worth of them! But not in 24 hours though :)

Magic Duel and Luna Eclipsed are the episodes i watch over and over and over again and enjoy them just as much as the first time i watched them. A Bird in the Hoof as well. Most of Seasons One and Two I watch the most because Season 3 isn't on Netflix yet.

• Brohoof 2

I'm almost certain that the only episode I haven't seen at least twice is Magical Mystery Cure, and that's just because I haven't gotten around to it. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode in the first two seasons at least three times. So yes, I rewatch episodes.

I'm the kind of person who re-watches TV shows, from the beginning, in episode succession. I rarely ever watch one particular episode of a TV series just because I feel like. Once I got caught up with season 3 of MLP, I went back to the beginning of season 1 and have been watching them in succession. I have now just re-watched Crystal Empire and will finish going through season 3 again. Once I'm done with season 3 though, I will probably take a little break, then have a marathon before season 4.

Edited by Mr. Dash
  • Brohoof 1

ALL OF THEM!

No seriously.. Thats more or less what I do :P. I mean I'll admit theres a few times where i've just watched a specific episode, expecially for like S3 episodes, but for the most part I go from S1 episode 1 to S3 episode 13 :P. Straight through.

I'm a bit OCD with my episode watching I guess, I feel strange to start a rewatch session on a random episode, its like I have to work my way through the whole set.

Of course I don't JUST purely rewatch the episodes like that, i've watched like 3 different let's watches or so of the show, and I've watched the show on my own like 2-3 times all the way through, I'm planning on watching it through another time since I've got plenty of time to burn over the wait for S4.

I have tried to start watching all the episodes multiple times though, and alot of times I'll end up discovering a lets watch or just waiting to long before watching the next so I end up starting on S1 E1-E2 so i've watched that episode quite alot. However I really love the premier episode for the show, so It doesn't bother me :P.

I think I'm on S1 E8 right now in my watch through of the series. I plan on watching through the whole thing. Since its been a while since I've done a watch of the series itself and not a lets watch or something.

Ironically enough as many times as I've rewatched the episodes I really am not the type of person to rewatch stuff normally, guess that shows how much I love mlp :P.

• Brohoof 1

ALL OF THEM!

No seriously.. Thats more or less what I do :P. I mean I'll admit theres a few times where i've just watched a specific episode, expecially for like S3 episodes, but for the most part I go from S1 episode 1 to S3 episode 13 :P. Straight through.

I'm a bit OCD with my episode watching I guess, I feel strange to start a rewatch session on a random episode, its like I have to work my way through the whole set.

Of course I don't JUST purely rewatch the episodes like that, i've watched like 3 different let's watches or so of the show, and I've watched the show on my own like 2-3 times all the way through, I'm planning on watching it through another time since I've got plenty of time to burn over the wait for S4.

I have tried to start watching all the episodes multiple times though, and alot of times I'll end up discovering a lets watch or just waiting to long before watching the next so I end up starting on S1 E1-E2 so i've watched that episode quite alot. However I really love the premier episode for the show, so It doesn't bother me :P.

I think I'm on S1 E8 right now in my watch through of the series. I plan on watching through the whole thing. Since its been a while since I've done a watch of the series itself and not a lets watch or something.

Ironically enough as many times as I've rewatched the episodes I really am not the type of person to rewatch stuff normally, guess that shows how much I love mlp :P.

Haha, I'm the same way. I'm not known for rewatching stuff. Even some of my favourite movies, it has to have been a long time. 

But with MLP, I can just finish the series and start right over! Some of 'em I watch more often because I like them more, so I end up skipping them when I go to watch the entire series from start to finish. Some of my favourite episodes were in season 3, I've probably seen the entirety of that season 3 times by now. Season 1 and 2 are larger and I just make my way through by choosing episodes I haven't seen in a while.

• Brohoof 1

I rewatch every episode sooner or later. I do belive I've rewatched everything except some of the third season's episodes atleast thrice. Sometimes I feel like watching something specific and sometimes I just randomly pick an episode and it's always fun when you notice something new about episodes you have already seen.

Really depends on what mood I'm in but I usually like to watch is super speedy cider squeezy cause it brings back faint memories of when I first became a brony, and the best night ever because it always makes me laugh, when they're all singing and celestia jumps across the two clouds, for some reason

I rewatch every episode sooner or later. I do belive I've rewatched everything except some of the third season's episodes atleast thrice. Sometimes I feel like watching something specific and sometimes I just randomly pick an episode and it's always fun when you notice something new about episodes you have already seen.

For sure! ^.^ 

Once you know the story you have the opportunity to focus on the more obscure details. I love rewatching an episode and being able to realize things and make connections that I was too caught up with the plot to think about before.

Season 3 has the highest rewatchability though, in my opinion. Maybe it's just because the ones I have are in 1080p, as opposed to S1 and S2 in 720p, but I think it's because I genuinely like them more.

I rewatch every episode.

Mainly I do it in order, but there are times when I pick out specific episodeds on say movie nights.

For me it's not that hard to start the season and follow it in order. He hard part is Finishing. For some reason this is difficult for me.

Don't know why.

I rewatch every episode.

Mainly I do it in order, but there are times when I pick out specific episodeds on say movie nights.

For me it's not that hard to start the season and follow it in order. He hard part is Finishing. For some reason this is difficult for me.

Don't know why.

I agree, I'm kind of the same way. I'll decide to watch all of season 1 again, and get to episode 15 or so and just start watching some of the better episodes from all of the current existing ones again. I know what you're saying. I feel that the rewatchability is highest in the third season, making me watch that one the most. Shame is't a mere half season...

Well, working on PMVs has given me a rather extensive knowledge of the show's episodes, and I've completely rewatched some of them while trying to find clips.  :lol: However, my memory of the middle few episodes of Season 2 is very fuzzy thanks to my insistence on 1080p ponies and itunes' insistence on releasing those episodes only in 720p. 

I frequently rewatch my favorite scenes, and sometimes leave it running on longer if I'm in the mood. I've seen bits of Hurricane Fluttershy so many times... never gets old.

• Brohoof 1

I'll rewatch every one except my bottom two, possibly the bottom four. I've seen all of season one's episodes at least twice, and most of season two's. I haven't quite gotten to season three yet (with the exception of Wonderbolts Academy, Keep Calm and Flutter On, and Magical Mystery Cure), but I just started watching it from the first two yesterday, so their time will come.

When i started watching the show, i watched season 1 & and early season 2 episodes many, many times. Because of sync tube.

Now i use the "big guns", as in, i watch people reacting to these episodes.. It is entertaining to see what other people think about the episodes when they see it for the first time. I am referring to youtubers like CobaltSky7, xXSoundspeedXx, ratchetness and GanonsDisciple044

There are a couple that I don't really care to see again (Baby Cakes, Dragon's Quest...), but I've seen most episodes twice, some three times, and a select few even more times than that.

FiM is one of those show's that's great to have on in the background while you're doing something else, or to watch before bed as mind bleach.  You'd need it too, if you'd seen what I have...                                       (jk)

Edited by Pony Joe

I re-watch Too Many Pinkie Pies almost every day. Other episodes I frequently re-watch include Secret of My Excess, Swarm of the Century and Wonderbolt Academy - all fantastic episodes.

I am a person to re-watch a lot of things. Some Youtube videos I'll watch maybe six times before moving on :P It's better with MLP episodes because there's always something you'll notice each run through, if it's not an episode you already frequent.

• Brohoof 1