Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you use MLP references in life?

Arc Brony 24

alot actually

Posted Image

I'm not sure that qualifies as an MLP reference, but whatever floats your boat.

Edited by Pony Joe

I was answering the question

Do reference MLP?

oh!

Double RainBoom!

You can't break a pinkie promise!!!

i used more i ust can't remeber them =(

I was aware that you were answering the question. The Alot (pictured above) is a joke from Hyperbole and a Half to make fun of when people treat "a lot" as one word.

Oh, the woes of being witty.

Ya, i use them whenever, I used a line from rarity from the diamond dogs episode "thats not whining, Thiiiiiiiiiiiis is Whiiiiiiiiiiiiining!" and i was sad when nopony got it. i also used the word everypony in an english paper and lost 3 pts for it...

One of my friends and I have started jokingly using phrases like "anypony", "everypony" and all of those.

Though now it seems like it's becoming natural talk..

I find myself using "20% cooler" more often.

I've actually slipped and said "everypony" and "anypony" before. Pretty awkward. :wacko:

I sometimes say "buck" instead of -that word-, but that's less because it's a MLP reference and more because I live with a whiny twit who goes on about how "swearing" is "evil", and it annoys him when I say that because he can't go on about it being "cussing".

I've said some pretty specific stuff, too, like "Can't wait until winter wraps up so I can plant the garden stuff" and "The fun has been doubled!". Nobody catches it which is a shame since I mostly say them to annoy my brother.

I usually replace the word "F***" with Buck. And use other works such as Flank for A$$. And Mane for hair. XP It's fun some people don't catch on, I end up explaining it to them then they somewhat get it, lol.

My little brother and I quote A LOT when we do dishes together. I also say some quotes at school

Kept refering to Discord in science and no one knew what I was talking about B)

A few weeks ago I noticed how it’s becoming second nature to use references from the show. I’ve said things like 20% cooler & 10 seconds flat and accidentally said brohoof to one of my friends instead of whatever I normally say. Idk if he even heard me and I didn’t even realize I said it until after the fact, but it’s become somewhat self entertaining considering they have no clue that it’s related to MLP xD. Edited by 83awsm

I always say things like 20% cooler 'n' stuff, and it's become a habit. I find it hilarious the looks I get from people. ;)

Now I'm getting too used to EQD and these forums, and have come close multiple times to saying "everypony", "anypony", etc. around people, friends or not. In which case this does happen, I'll have a hoard of angry ghetto people chasing me, and my actual friends with a look of "What the hell just happened?" on their faces.

Ya, i use them whenever, I used a line from rarity from the diamond dogs episode "thats not whining, Thiiiiiiiiiiiis is Whiiiiiiiiiiiiining!" and i was sad when nopony got it. i also used the word everypony in an english paper and lost 3 pts for it...

That has got to be... well I am not sure. I bet your teacher was like " Whaaaat!?!?!? :blink: "