Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop DrawMe's Request Thread

DrawMe

Requests are: OPEN

I’m itching to draw and have no interest in making up things to artify, so why not let others decide?

What does this range of “things” include, you ask? Why, I’ll do near anything (PG rated)! Your OCs, lovey-dovey pairings you like, battle poses and scenes, interesting concepts you’d like materialized. Just ask, and you’ll probably receive (again, I’m not posting anything raunchy on here; I might do a small amount of gore, but it really depends how much you’re asking for).

You also have another choice: Style!

8xLBTtR.png

Here’s a thread with some other things that I've posted.

If you'd like to request something, just comment here. Remember, the more detail you include, the more I will too! For example:

"hi, can I have a pic of twilight as a pirate swinging from a rope with a sword in her mouth? i want it to be 800x600 pixels. here's twilight (google) and here's a pirate (google) i also want it in style not simple please. thx."

NOTE: All regular requests will have one-color, plain backgrounds and are completely free. If you’d like something more detailed and colorful, you’ll have to pay a little for it. All commissions will be high priority and done before any and all regular requests. PM me to talk prices and procedures if you’re still interested.

(edited)

Please draw my OC in simple style. His name is Brown Horizion

post-13325-0-33996400-1362558926_thumb.png

Really like your style of art, both simple and artsy style. Please PM me when you're finished!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves

(edited)

Could I please have Goldseek and Demence in a sword battle? Here is Goldseek, Here is Demence, Here is an example of Goldseek's sword and finally, here is an example of Demence's sword. I would appreciate it if you did it in a stylish style.

Also, I love your art style. I'm sure that if you do do this, it will be amazing.

Edit: Fixed the link. Sorry about that ^_^

Edited by ~Regular aRegularPony~

(edited)

Please draw my OC in simple style. His name is Brown Horizion.

On it! And thank you very much for the compliments, I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested. 

Could I please have Goldseek and Demence in a sword battle? 

Of course you can, dear. Thank you for the confidence as well, I promise to not let you down!

Edit: Oh, it turns out the link to Demence is actually to Goldseek. Do you think you could post Demence's picture again?

Edited by DrawMe

Please draw my OC in simple style. His name is Brown Horizion

Here you go~ I hope I got it right, I've never drawn Discord before. He has so many white parts, I'm worried they won't be seen as easily...

rU924Q8.png

Could you please do my OC Silver Strings cuddling with Pinkie Pie?

Of course, of course! That's going to be so cute~

Hey could you try to draw my OC Dawn Rider...

He is in my profile picture, I dont really have much art of him other then that...

buuut... He is Cyan Blue coat, Black and Yellow Short mane

Could you draw him flying through clouds in a fast manner (obviously)

And his cutie mark is a rising sun with 3 small lighting bolts through it diagonally (Dont know how hard that will be to do so you can leave it out if you wish ^_^ )

And could the style be simple please ^_^

(edited)

Can you draw a picture of my OC Fire Jade and Twilight Sparkle kissing?

And I would like the style to be simple

I hope it isn't um hard for you to draw

Pm me when you're done of pic

Thanks and good luck to you fellow artist ;)

post-13168-0-24896400-1362686688_thumb.png

Edited by TwiliciousAlkoi

(edited)

It's so nice of you to host this thread. May I also do something for you? :)

Anyway, could you draw her? electricpowers.png Click on the image to make it bigger. I want to see her kicking something! Maybe even nothing! An action pose, I guess is what I'm trying to say. Yay this is so awesome!

Oh, in simple style, please. :D
Is it okay that she's not a pony? :S

Edited by DreamingOfParadise

Ahhh!! Omgosh! <3 I just love your style! If it's not too much trouble, might I request that you draw my OC? ^^ The refs can be found in my profile! You can do it with or without the top, of course! As for which style...gosh, this is difficult, they're both so lovely!

Perhaps Simple? :3 Thanks so much in advance!

if you would be willing to draw my OC flying in the clouds i would love it. as for the style i think simple would be best. i dont care what position he is in but i would like him to be flying.

post-11571-0-34254800-1362811513_thumb.jpg

could u do all four of my OC's (Snowdream, Peach Heart, Mist Chaser and Summer Blossom) Sitting and laughing together (Stylish plz)

there are pics of them in my sig in their Character pages. thx

Beautiful stuff you got here! I will keep up with this thread.

Anyways, request. 

You think you could draw my OC Noon? (Link in sig) I'd like her to be walking in a setting quite like this one, only with little clouds in the sky and less lush grass. I'd also like her to have a saddlebag (color doesn't matter) and be holding a map with her magic, concentrating on it. Simple or fancy style, doesn't matter to me. This is from a roleplay that I am currently doing, you can check that out here. Thank you very much!

A request eh....well I can think of one

"COME BACK

pudding has been so lonely without peachy to keep him.....company.   He's going insane...(you'll see)

post-3486-0-22732200-1354680190_thumb.png
post-3486-0-29723200-1359123900_thumb.jpg

I would love to have one of my OC Sugarcube please. I really like the stylish option a lot, could you add in goggles with that option? I always picture her with goggles resting on her head or around her neck, or wearing them. If not that is okay smile.png

I will have to upload a reference when I get home because i am posting from my phone currently

Edited by Sugarcube

Could you draw my OC? Her name is Blue Marigold, shes a Pegasus with a blue/orange color scheme (light blue for the main body, a darker blue with orange highlights for the mane). Her cutie mark is a pair of marigolds. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, and the mane style you're welcome to have fun with (just no mohawks please. lol!)

Oh! And simple style please, thanks.