Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Twilicorn Confession Thread

Pinkazoid

My only thing to confess about all this unnecessary nonsense is that everybody needs to calm down. They made a forums section just for this, and people just won't shut up about it, but honestly everyone should just stop freaking out. It's not like we're going to influence Hasbro to change her back somehow, and arguing about it with other bronies won't help either.

P.S. Not trying to insult anyone here, this only goes out to the people that are actually mad about it. I'm talking the people on 4chan and crap sending hate mail to Hasbro, not anyone on here. You guys are cool.

Edited by Jverne

Originally I disliked the idea at first because I thought it was a rumor, but I thought I'd give it a chance and just get used to it xP It's like it's going to emotionally scar me or something. I still have a few awkward feels about Twilicorn but mostly positive about the change. I'm happy for Twilight and her new abilities, but I seriously think they should of made her a Princess in season 4 xP they should of given Rarity an episode directed at her so everyone has their own and all the fans would be happy c:

I'm a pro-twilicorn. I consider myself to have an open mind, and therefore have given Twilicorn a chance from the get go. (However you say that.)

I feel like it isn't a big deal at all, and that the show will do just fine during season 4, and after.

It's a bit early to call it jumping the shark, or anything like that, but it's still a very strange move for them to make.

Personally, I thought Twilight was dangerously close to Mary Sue territory before she grew wings. Now, it's just getting ridiculous.