Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Abridged Series (ACTORS NEEDED!)

~Starlight~

Before I audition, I musy ask; is this suppossed to be funny, like Team Four Star, or what? And ifI couldget a few more lines, I'll try out for Scootaloo abd/or Apple Bloom.

For some reason I have to type over your quote. Anyway, is it okay if I try some writing instead then please? If so, could you please tell me what exactly I need to write to apply? Like a paragraph or something?

I will have to ask my co-workers but you could help correct grammer and put your opinion on the script once I have written if you would like! :)

Before I audition, I musy ask; is this suppossed to be funny, like Team Four Star, or what? And ifI couldget a few more lines, I'll try out for Scootaloo abd/or Apple Bloom.

Yes, it's aiming to be something like friendship is witchcraft or something like that but yes, make up lines if you want, so they can be more funny!

Yeah, I'm cool with that. (Sorry for not quoting, I'm usong a tablet.) I would really like to voice act, but I can help write ifthat's what you need. As long as I get to help!

Yeah, I'm cool with that. (Sorry for not quoting, I'm usong a tablet.) I would really like to voice act, but I can help write ifthat's what you need. As long as I get to help!

Again I will ask my co workers but you can help with grammar and improving the script once I have finshed the first script if you are okay with that!

I can do a pretty good golem and old guy voice. As weel as a mix of sweete bell and wrestler voice :)

I can upload a file if you are intrested in any of them :D

• Brohoof 1

Keep posting you auditions everyone they are all amazing, as you all now you have been sent a message saying last round, just post your auditon one again on it and read the instructions!

If you want help with your scripts I'd like to take a look at them. I'm little confused by what you put up for writers, so are you going to give me a task or do you want an example of something I wrote?

If you want help with your scripts I'd like to take a look at them. I'm little confused by what you put up for writers, so are you going to give me a task or do you want an example of something I wrote?

Well, what writers do is go over the main scripts and correct grammer or things that could be better so if you are wanting to do it just say so and I will post you a script when complete! :)

Hi there, I was just wondering if you still have openings for Diamond Tiara or Pinkie Pie. I can sing a little, and I have a Pinkie Pie singing audition that I'm gonna upload, but I am re-recording the acting audition. Let me know!

• Brohoof 1

Well, what writers do is go over the main scripts and correct grammer or things that could be better so if you are wanting to do it just say so and I will post you a script when complete! smile.png

Yes I would like to do that. I'm eager to see what kind of content you guys have got and what kind of comedy style you're aiming for.

Yes I would like to do that. I'm eager to see what kind of content you guys have got and what kind of comedy style you're aiming for.

Alright! Once we have finished the script we will send you a copy :D but I will accept anyone who wants to take part in are series!

Hi there, I was just wondering if you still have openings for Diamond Tiara or Pinkie Pie. I can sing a little, and I have a Pinkie Pie singing audition that I'm gonna upload, but I am re-recording the acting audition. Let me know!

This is really great, just so you know you possibly have the part because no one has auditioned for Pinkie and it was great! Check you PMs you are in the finales :D

• Brohoof 1

Wait, you're looking for writers? That might be something I'd be up for...

I'd really like to know what type of humor you guys are hitting for.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try and audition for Pinkie Pie and Princess Luna if that's alright, and available. Video will come soon btw let me just go ahead and try :)

• Brohoof 1

That is totally fine, if you are perfect for the role and can not sing we will either make Fluttershy not sing or get another person to sing!

Hello, been a while, huh?

I WAS going to send a recording but my laptop decided to stop turning on, which I fixed, but now it won't connect to the Internet.

I hope I can fix it and make a recording before you choose someone else. Also, I may be able to sing. I'll sing a bit of This Day Aria to see if you like my singing voice if/when I get my laptop to connect.

• Brohoof 2

Hello, been a while, huh?

I WAS going to send a recording but my laptop decided to stop turning on, which I fixed, but now it won't connect to the Internet.

I hope I can fix it and make a recording before you choose someone else. Also, I may be able to sing. I'll sing a bit of This Day Aria to see if you like my singing voice if/when I get my laptop to connect.

Sure! I don't really matter how you sing anyways! But I cannot wait to hear your audition, I think it will be epic but you better hurry up judging starts in a week! 

My accent would be funny for fluttershy (Northern Irish accent) Though I am a guy (Doesn't specify gender and could be funny? xD) But I'll have to wait till next week to get my headset and mic -rolls eyes-

Ooo! Sounds really good, I hope you can audition I agree that would be quite funny, I hope you can get a mic soon, because that will be good! 

• Brohoof 1

May also try Pinkie Pie... Any specific lines you want me to say?

If not I'll try to find a few good lines.

Well I WAS recording my audition but noooo my iPad decided to die -.- argh.

I'll see if I can record later, when my iPad he more battery

I was contemplating posting some random stoner sounding Shining Armor, but then I concluded that I just sounded moronic. Whoa... giant pink bubble... lol

Anyhoo, if you need more help with the script or something writing wise, that can likely be done. :) 

Sorry i been so late sad.png so busy with to many things so here are my audition for Luna P.S. I'm not going to do Pinkie Pie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FUyvqx4GVs

I know i did horrible and also the background noises you wont hear my voice wont be staticy and also my Mic. made my voice sound a little high pitched (getting a new mic in 4 days) Sooo when i get my new mic then you can hear the clearness :)