Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does that mean she cant be my Waifu?  :( 

(click to enlarge) 

attachicon.gifdirty_little_secret_by_drawponies-d86cf2v.png

-_-

Sorry, I just don't like fanfiction or fan art that portray characters as homosexual.  I don't have anything against homosexuality, it just....doesn't seem right.

Keep going along with this thread, don't let this post derail it.  Here's some Luna pics to keep it from falling apart:

devious_princess_luna_by_90sigma-d5ndpps

large+(11).png

• Brohoof 6

*Searches "beautiful luna pictures" in Google Images*

princess_luna_by_rinasunshine-d65wavb.jp

princess_luna_by_rebecka_chan-d5vtoge.jp

mlp_fim___princess_luna_nigh_bath_moonli

Princess_Luna_by_mikuhoshi.png

princess_luna_by_dalagar-d5n4v9p.png

*Looks up Princess Luna fan art on Deviantart.com*

princess_luna_by_rebecka_chan-d5zc4hy.jp

luna___princess_of_night_by_royallycrims

luna_way_to_star_forge_by_dalagar-d5zcbi

it_seems_my_night_is_still_enjoyed_by_so

So much beauty.

I'm starting to feel a wave of inspiration again.  I"m planning on doing something with these songs to illustrate Luna's emotions throughout her entire life:

This first song will illustrate Luna's sadness toward the fact that everyone sleeps during her night:

This second song will illustrate Luna's Nightmare Moon personality:

This third song will illustrate Luna's reflection and regret towards her past actions:

Putting them together will be a challenge, so I'm gonna put this idea out there for those more musically talented than me.

• Brohoof 7

Check out this Luna-themed song mix Aurelleah and I have been working on for the past few days:

Note this song is a work still in progress, so this is kinda the basis of the whole project, without any editing or anything.

Tell me what you think!!! :)

Check out this Luna-themed song mix Aurelleah and I have been working on for the past few days:

Note this song is a work still in progress, so this is kinda the basis of the whole project, without any editing or anything.

Tell me what you think!!! :)

Oh, yeah.  Almost forgot.  Songs featured in this mix are 

"Memories" - Peter B. Helland

"Lunarium" - Aurelleah

"Luna's Reply" - Mslkarishipper

Edited by MLP Enthusiast
  • Brohoof 3

Huh, I never noticed the fact that Luna has 2 cutie marks.

You mean, you never noticed that every pony has their cutie mark on each flank? :) Some of the games or other media get them wrong and show AJ with a ponytail on both sides of her head, even though it just flips to either side when she turns. Or were you thinking of the older versions? My sisters' old MLP toys only had cutie marks on one flank...

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 3

You mean, you never noticed that every pony has their cutie mark on each flank? :) Some of the games or other media get them wrong and show AJ with a ponytail on both sides of her head, even though it just flips to either side when she turns. Or were you thinking of the older versions? My sisters' old MLP toys only had cutie marks on one flank...

I mean in the show.  But, I guess it would make sense for them not to show both cutie marks at the same time.  In order to do that, they would either need to be showing a pony's butt or have an aerial view of the pony.

• Brohoof 3

I mean in the show. But, I guess it would make sense for them not to show both cutie marks at the same time. In order to do that, they would either need to be showing a pony's butt or have an aerial view of the pony.

That or a mirror. I had to double check my info before I responded by watching a bunch of clips waiting for the ponies to turn around within the same clip (and finally found one that reaffirmed it). The gameloft app gives AJ the two ponytails.

10686892_10152562489303763_1668468914558

Oh! And on the topic of Luna...

I finally unlocked her in the game! It only took me FOREVER!!

10347719_10152562489298763_4689625167957

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 2