Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutest girl-brony contest [SUBMISSIONS RE-OPENED]

Motion Spark

Photo Finish. img-1314017-1-derpy_emoticon2.png

Dead birds don't count, mate. Besides, that wouldn't look good even if you ponified her and put a bag over her head.

I'm only joking, lol. Didn't mean to offend anyone or anything; just having some fun.

Pinkie pie:" Did someone say fun?!"

Me: Not now, Pinkie.

• Brohoof 1

I believe this picture topples everyone else's by a landslide. This is the queen of all pegasisters.

I want my Internet now, please.

YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME :(

Here I was, happy scrolling when all of a sudden, BAM! Exorcist girl arrives.

Excuse me while I try to get my heart rate back to normal...

(No worries, I'm over it ;) )

• Brohoof 3

Hello!

ohmy.png

Oh wow, i've seen some very pretty faces around here! To be honest, this thread really surprised me. Both in numbers and quality... Keep those pictures coming! smile.png

Edited by Concord
  • Brohoof 2

Hello!

img-1314229-1-ohmy.png

Oh wow, i've seen some very pretty faces around here! To be honest, this thread really surprised me. Both in numbers and quality... Keep those pictures coming! img-1314229-2-smile.png

I'm not nearly as pretty as any of these girls... In fact, I'm quite short. Very quite short. (Ok, maybe Crispy is worse than me. And ThatOneGuy.) :P
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not nearly as pretty as any of these girls... In fact, I'm quite short. Very quite short. (Ok, maybe Crispy is worse than me. And ThatOneGuy.) tongue.png

Hey, I'm really short too, so you definitely aren't alone in that aspect. But you shouldn't be so sure about Crispy...He's a pretty lady.

• Brohoof 3

(Ok, maybe Crispy is worse than me.) tongue.png

fabulous-gif.gif

u just made cuz u caint werk it

Nah, playing.  You should post a picture anyway for the actual girl count on this thing.  More the merrier and whatnot.

• Brohoof 6

Wow, I didn't realize there were this many girls on the forum.....

Anyway, good luck to you guys! You're all beautiful!

(Too bad I never see pegasisters in real life. It sorta makes me think they arent around :P I guess im wrong)

• Brohoof 1

DJ Luna: What is it with chicks and bland makeup these days? You may as well just powder your nose with shredded drywall. Put some colour on!

Are you kidding me?! She doesn't need color or make up. She looks great without it. Personally I don't like when girls cake on the  make up.

• Brohoof 5

Seems a bit weird to hold an attractiveness contest to me. I can't really explain it, but it feels mean-spirited to judge people based on attractiveness. I know there are real contests for it, but it feels off in the brony community.

Edited by TheIronHugo
  • Brohoof 3

Seems a bit weird to hold an attractiveness contest to me. I can't really explain it, but it feels mean-spirited to judge people based on attractiveness. I know there are real contests for it, but it feels off in the brony community.

I think the motivation is actually to boost girls' self confidence by showing off themselves in front of a bunch of friendly, nonjudgemental goofballs (us).
  • Brohoof 8

Because a lot of people here don't really realize that there are many girls here, and often are more likely to favor female users if they see them. This is supposed to show that there are a lot of pegasisters here.

and, yes, we know it's shallow, but it's all in good fun. Anyway, Everyone's beautiful in their own right, so it isnt a big deal tongue.png

Edited by AnonyPoni
  • Brohoof 1

*laughs* Oh, why not?  biggrin.png

This is just my profile photo -- it was taken last year when I played for our local area's, women's Lenten service.

post-13400-0-73372500-1363122434_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dreamsong
  • Brohoof 23

*laughs* Oh, why not?  biggrin.png

This is just my profile photo -- it was taken last year when I played for our local area's, women's Lenten service.

wow, Is that really you? You're very classy :P

It looks like it was taken during the civil war era :P what's the Lenten service for?

• Brohoof 1

Ohhhhhhh myyyyy Lunaaaaaa, we sure do have some good looking mares up in here!

As for my vote, it's a narrow draw bettewn DJ Luna and Love Potion, you two are absolutely GORGEOUS!
Props to all the fine, fine ladies who participated, you're all beautiful. biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

wow, Is that really you? You're very classy tongue.png

It looks like it was taken during the civil war era tongue.png what's the Lenten service for?

Oooh, thank you! <3

Yes, that's me.  That's what I usually wear when I'm performing on my harp, (it's just a suit top and a tiered satin skirt, but they go so nicely together. :) )

Last year, I was asked by one of the local churches to play harp at a special morning service just for women of the area during Lent.  (*blushes*  I'm sorry, I don't remember exactly when Lent is.)

• Brohoof 2

I think the motivation is actually to boost girls' self confidence by showing off themselves in front of a bunch of friendly, nonjudgemental goofballs (us).

I know we're all kind and non-judgmental, but calling it a contest instantly makes it judgmental. I'm not usually this kind of morality nanny, but for some reason this just get under my skin. I apologize for any fun I may have sapped. You are all very pretty, but I'd rather not rank any of you. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

It just seems like when you run a race or compete in a sport, you get ranked for your effort and skill. With beauty contests, you can only do so much before you get to a level you can't control without surgery.

Again though. You are all very cute and out of my league.

• Brohoof 1

Again though. You are all very cute and out of my league.

Aww, don't say that! As AppleJack would say, "That's just stinkin' thinkin'." I'm sure you'll get a wonderful partner one day, you just need to be patient.

I'll enter this as soon as I can find an updated version of myself. All I can find are pictures of me when I still had glasses and a stupid haircut. O_e

• Brohoof 4

*laughs* Oh, why not?  img-1314793-1-biggrin.png

WOW.

You actually look a little bit like Tabitha St. Germain! (How could that not be a good thing?) Absolutely stunning and a great photo to boot.

• Brohoof 1

I would totally enter this for fun but.. img-1316201-1-blush.png  I honestly have no pictures of myself at all. Or at the very least good ones. xD I have a crazy smile in every single one. Plus... just general shyness.

Edit: Oh, my boyfriend said I should.

But warning; I'm not wearing makeup and my hair is far from done. :3 Pssssh, who needs make-up!  Natural beauty is better, am I right?

post-11323-0-77386300-1364526985_thumb.jpg

goofy smile. 

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 24

I would totally enter this for fun but.. img-1316201-1-blush.png  I honestly have no pictures of myself at all. Or at the very least good ones. xD I have a crazy smile in every single one. Plus... just general shyness.

Edit: Oh, my boyfriend said I should.

But warning; I'm not wearing makeup and my hair is far from done. :3 Natural beauty is good, right?

attachicon.gif20130327_202900.jpg

goofy smile. 

Natural beauty indeed! And don't worry about the lack of make up. You really only need it if you want a splash of color. I'm glad we got this thread started. But how are we possibly going to pick a winner?

• Brohoof 1

It's good to see more females of the MLP community.

If this were a derpy hooves face contest , I would totally win hands down as I've got a sort of lazy eye in lots of pics.

But since it's not I don't have any hope of winning this contest wink.png  (as there's already some very pretty contestants)

If this were a derpy hooves face contest , I would totally win hands down as I've got a sort of lazy eye in lots of pics.

But since it's not I don't have any hope of winning this contest img-1316724-1-wink.png  (as there's already some very pretty contestants)

You should enter anyways! We need more entries to prove the existence of the females on this forum! Everyone here is beautiful. :)

• Brohoof 2

But since it's not I don't have any hope of winning this contest img-1316724-1-wink.png  (as there's already some very pretty contestants)

Awww, there's no harm in trying. Besides, everypony's beautiful in their own right.

I'm sure you'd do fine if you at least try :P I insist

• Brohoof 2