Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which would you keep alive?

FLUTTERSHYGUY

To answer your newer question Fluttershyguy, I wouldn't keep any of them back. Keeping one of the mane 6 away from their other friends for 2 years would always make me feel guilty about it :(

I'm already used to being alone, but I don't think they would be able to take it.

Besides, my fastest ship can go up to 3lightyears an hour, so there's not many places the mane 6 could go that I can't :P

Edited by UltravioletvsInfrared327

<p><p><p>I would save applejack. Why? Because. that is all. I made up my mind with no specific reasoning <span style="font-size: 24px;">DEAL WITH IT!</span> <span style="font-size: 8px;">oh.... you are...nevermind....</span></p></p></p>

edit:

wut :f

Edited by Flare

easy I open a worm hole to a best place and put all the ponies on it and teleport to another place....... amm a question in this case I’m a human or a pony??? if I’m a human I teleport all the ponies to the real world!!!! Yeeeeeeee!!!!! if I’m a pony ammm, I teleport to a place whit a lot of apples and great hills, its so easy..... amm well.. no of course

I would not know what to do after all I die whit the others ponies, being human or be pony I die in the fire with all the others

Well, I'll make Twilight proud and logic my way out of this;

Twilight would simply teleport out of the place when the fire started.

Rainbow Dash, being the quickest, would fly out of there or use her wings to fan out the flames if the fire is small.

Fluttershy wouldn't be there in the first place, she has animals to take care of.

Applejack has a farm to harvest, she wouldn't be there either.

Pinkie Pie would make a hell of a mess with that fire extinguisher, but put out the fire nonetheless.

Rarity has a boutique to run; even if she were there, when the smell of smoke hit her nostrils, she would leave.

But in truth, I'll save all of them or die trying to do so.