Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have there ever been Trolls/Spammers/Hackers here?

bladereaper07

Well, there was this one time where someone had spammed a thread (or maybe threads. I don't know for sure) with some NSFW pictures. They got banned instantly. I lost what little innocence I had left that day mellow.png.

Ah well, the whole thing got cleaned up pretty quickly. I imagine I was just one of the unlucky few that witnessed the spam.

@Link & @Winterbass: I wouldn't consider myself to be a troll. I sometimes tend to act like more of a drama queen (or drama king), but I think that I am not that bad.

LGpE4h5.png

I wasn't talking about you. happy.png

I don't think you're a troll at all.

No, there was somebody, I'm not going to name names, but he had an RD avatar. He was mad about how he got warning points. (He told me to fuck off, so I reported his post, I guess it got dealt with.) So he made a thread complaining about it, and then he fully revealed his true nature after that.

Edited by Link

The spammers come and go every so offten but people are quick to report them and the mods are quick to remove them from the site so its pretty good. This forum has one of the lowest rates of spam out of any forums I am a member of.

Edited by mycarhasaMoustache

• 8 months later...

There's gotta be at least one of those three. Definitely scammers since this forum allows commissions. Trolls no doubt, because a hater might just sneak in. Hackers, not sure on the other hand. Hackers may just be haters trying to take down people by doing excessive rule-breaking stuff on their accounts. Spammers? Yes, there have actually been what are known as spam-bots on here who are automatically generated by the host for infiltration. 

I've seen a few trolls here, but it seems like they get what the deserve handed to 'em real quick, so, Friendship really is magic! :P

Yeah, every time we get trolls their too small to not be dealt with quickly. More specifically from that forum which shall not be named.