Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you lost your faith in the show crew?

MK15

168 users have voted

1. 1. Have you lost your faith in the show crew?

• Yes
    • No

So if all Hasbro staves and developers

I've seen you use these terms before, but I think you're being misled by translation.

A 'stave' is archaic word meaning a long piece of wood. Example: Wine barrels are normally made of staves of oak. I believe you mean 'staff' which has additional meanings, such as the employees of a company. You may also mean 'slave', which means someone who is forced to work rather than doing so voluntarily.

A 'developer' is usually a person who writes computer programs, or in older terms a chemical used to develop photographs. I believe you're thinking of the term 'producer', the people who pay for work to be done, and you may actually mean 'management', i.e. the employers rather than the employees.

• Brohoof 1

Season 4 looks awesome

Equestria Girls was awesome

Season 3 finale was awesome

It's called "Progression," they don't want this to end up as a stagnant never developing cartoon. People need to understand that maybe all these decisions are not because of "Vile evil Hasbro" wanting more toy opportunities, it's called the writers expanding on the show. Hasbro is going to make toys of main things in the episodes that would be selling points anyways.

I have not lost one bit of faith, and I'm only gaining more in the writers of the show. 

Brony4Ever

I've seen you use these terms before, but I think you're being misled by translation.

A 'stave' is archaic word meaning a long piece of wood. Example: Wine barrels are normally made of staves of oak. I believe you mean 'staff' which has additional meanings, such as the employees of a company. You may also mean 'slave', which means someone who is forced to work rather than doing so voluntarily.

A 'developer' is usually a person who writes computer programs, or in older terms a chemical used to develop photographs. I believe you're thinking of the term 'producer', the people who pay for work to be done, and you may actually mean 'management', i.e. the employers rather than the employees.

I am refering to the entire people who contributed to Hasbro or My Little Pony will die and their souls will be reaped if Season 4 sucks.

Beside staves is the correct plural term for staff. Always be the correct term!

I am also using the "developers" in my judgemental post because many animated scenes are so cheaply produced and i could wish that they are being reaped now.

I am refering to the entire people who contributed to Hasbro or My Little Pony will die and their souls will be reaped if Season 4 sucks.

Beside staves is the correct plural term for staff. Always be the correct term!

I am also using the "developers" in my judgemental post because many animated scenes are so cheaply produced and i could wish that they are being reaped now.

No, actually. Staves is only the plural for staff if the staff refers to a long piece of wood. If you are referring to 'Staff' as in the employees of a company, staff is already plural. It's one of the many glitches of the English language. In this case the word has multiple different meanings, and the meaning changes the pluralization method. It's those kinds of inconstancies that makes English a difficult language for non-native speakers to learn.

And your explanation of using 'developers' incorrectly doesn't make any sense, honestly. I don't get the connection between developers and cheaply produced scenes. Developers have nothing to do with the animation or writing in and of themselves. If DHX employs developers, they are working on the *tools* that the animators are using, not the animations themselves. If Hasbro employs developers, they are working on the payroll and accounting software, and again have nothing directly to do with MLP.

Sorry, but you're being very confusing with your attempts at role-playing, and it's making your communications unclear.

Yes, you hate Hasbro. I get that. But I honestly think you're falling prey to the opposite of Hanlon's Razor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor) and are attributing malicious intent where it's not deserved. If it's not malicious intent, and just incompetence that you are wanting to kill people for, you probably need to get a grip.

Uh, Derpy wasn't removed. She was seen five times in Magical Mystery Cure. But no one's called her by the name Derpy, thus far. Then again, nor have they called you Ditzy Doo.

She's also used pretty blatantly in the comic books, to the point of even showing her mailbox as be labeled D. Hooves and being on one of the covers.  

She's also used pretty blatantly in the comic books, to the point of even showing her mailbox as be labeled D. Hooves and being on one of the covers.  

Not only that, but we've seen her in The Return of Queen Chrysalis, and if I'm not very much mistaken, she delivered a letter to someone, as well.

• Brohoof 1

Not only that, but we've seen her in The Return of Queen Chrysalis, and if I'm not very much mistaken, she delivered a letter to someone, as well.

I know she was a mailmare in the Rarity micro comic, complete with a really good full page shot of her as she flew by with the mail. 

I thought I commented in this thread already.  Oh well, since it's active again...

I haven't lost faith in the crew yet.  I'll grant you Season 3 was inconsistent quality wise and I personally wouldn't have gone through with the Twilicorn thing.  It has also been said that the crew agreed to Twilicorn and that Hasbro didn't force it on them.  Because it's a voluntary change, I'm optimistic they have a good idea how to weave it into the next long reaching story arc that will carry us through season 4 and beyond and keep us on the edge of our seats. 

No, actually. Staves is only the plural for staff if the staff refers to a long piece of wood. If you are referring to 'Staff' as in the employees of a company, staff is already plural. It's one of the many glitches of the English language. In this case the word has multiple different meanings, and the meaning changes the pluralization method. It's those kinds of inconstancies that makes English a difficult language for non-native speakers to learn.

And your explanation of using 'developers' incorrectly doesn't make any sense, honestly. I don't get the connection between developers and cheaply produced scenes. Developers have nothing to do with the animation or writing in and of themselves. If DHX employs developers, they are working on the *tools* that the animators are using, not the animations themselves. If Hasbro employs developers, they are working on the payroll and accounting software, and again have nothing directly to do with MLP.

Sorry, but you're being very confusing with your attempts at role-playing, and it's making your communications unclear.

Yes, you hate Hasbro. I get that. But I honestly think you're falling prey to the opposite of Hanlon's Razor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor) and are attributing malicious intent where it's not deserved. If it's not malicious intent, and just incompetence that you are wanting to kill people for, you probably need to get a grip.

Apparently, i don't hate them yet but if season 4 sucks, i will.

And you should hate them in case if season 4 sucks but right now i still believe that they will do it.

Of course I haven't lost faith, I'm looking forward to season 4 in fact. Sure people feel mixed feelings towards the season 3 finale but I didn't mind it all, I myself liked it.

I don't understand why people got uptight over it to such an extent.

As Tara Strong once said the finale was  "a birth of a new era for Twilight, but not the end of what makes the show so wonderful".

Well I'm not going to sit here and lie to you. My answer is yes and no.

Yes, becasue of how rushed some of the season 3 episodes were I thought it was just becasue it the episodes were 22 minnutes so I gave it a pass, that and I'm also not a fan of 2 parters. However, I was wrong EG had 72 minutes to tell it's story but it still felt rushed so yeah they have a problem and they need to fix it.

Also I really hope they don't shove refencse to the fandom in season 4 that's what they did in EG and the story suffered becasue of it. Throw the refencses in the background and out of the spotlight.

No, becasue they have new writers (and some returning) so I'm hoping that they can help with this rushed story telling problem that they have had. Also I liked season 3 and it had some awesome episodes.

It's really to early for me to give you a complete yes or no. Ask again near the end of season 4.

• Brohoof 2

And you should hate them in case if season 4 sucks but right now i still believe that they will do it.

Huh. Here I thought we were going to argue about 'staff' some more. I had worked up a whole thing about the singular collective of a plurality, and other such linguistic nonsense they don't teach in school anymore, as well as how employees as staff derives from the singular 'staff of office', a physical representation of authority which can be traced back to ancient Mesopotamia cultures. You’re no fun.

In any case, no. I’m not going to hate people for something they *might* do. That’s hideously immature and that way lies paranoid schizophrenia. I’m not going down that path. Even if Season 4 is horrible, what good would hating them actually do? Other than sitting there stewing in impotent rage, what exactly will it achieve? There are plenty of other sources of pony now, the comics, the books, and especially the fan-produced content. Why focus on the bad when there's so much good still being made?

• Brohoof 1

Huh? No, I never thought the show was going downhill at all. I was losing most of my interest in it for quite a while, but I never got what was so bad about seasons 2 and 3. I'm actually kinda fond of the direction the show is going in too.

You have a unique sense of humor.

Huh? No, I never thought the show was going downhill at all. I was losing most of my interest in it for quite a while, but I never got what was so bad about seasons 2 and 3. I'm actually kinda fond of the direction the show is going in too.

You have a unique sense of humor.

Thank you! For saying that i have an unique sense of humor.

Those Hasbro bastards might not know what terrible danger is coming to them if they tried to ruin away our beloved show 

from us.

Huh. Here I thought we were going to argue about 'staff' some more. I had worked up a whole thing about the singular collective of a plurality, and other such linguistic nonsense they don't teach in school anymore, as well as how employees as staff derives from the singular 'staff of office', a physical representation of authority which can be traced back to ancient Mesopotamia cultures. You’re no fun.

In any case, no. I’m not going to hate people for something they *might* do. That’s hideously immature and that way lies paranoid schizophrenia. I’m not going down that path. Even if Season 4 is horrible, what good would hating them actually do? Other than sitting there stewing in impotent rage, what exactly will it achieve? There are plenty of other sources of pony now, the comics, the books, and especially the fan-produced content. Why focus on the bad when there's so much good still being made?

I don't hate them by i will criticize and anti them when i have free time, i began to move toward My Little Pony when there was no good anime and manga around. I took MLP as my interest over Naruto Shippuden and One Piece; those two shows are doing well now!

I have never been so entertained for a thousand year when i started to watch My Little Pony.

No point of doubt to disapprove when i will destroy Hasbro if Season 4 sucks.

I still having some faith momentary, but will lose it soon if Season 4 does sucked.

And then i will take a triumphant march to Hasbro HQ then reaping all the miserable souls of Hasbro staves and developers.

I will reap Tara Strong, Ashleigh Ball, Meghan McCarthy, Cindy Morrow, M.A Larson,....

Then i will let Stephen J Davis and the entire DHX studios to observe the destruction of the show and their beloved friends.

Finally, i will throw all of them to HELL!

your on thin ice buddy if you don't fix diablo 3 (LOL expansion joke) so i'd watch about being on thin ice mr man.

Um lost faith?  I'm not sure I ever had faith in the writing staff LOL.

Despite the mishap of season 3 with multiple character personalities and plot changes, I haven't lost faith just yet.

In fact, I have good hopes for season 4, until I see that the series is starting to decline like other shows that make it this far, I'll still have great hopes for all writers of Friendship is Magic.

After all, when Lauren Faust left the team, they still did great, showing good hopes even at the roughest times.wink.png  

• Brohoof 1

your on thin ice buddy if you don't fix diablo 3 (LOL expansion joke) so i'd watch about being on thin ice mr man.

Um lost faith?  I'm not sure I ever had faith in the writing staff LOL.

Not reasonable at all. Did you read the part called "I still having some faith momentary" ?

I still believe in them but the whole punishment things afterward is the consequence if Season 4 does sucked.

Do you understand? Mr Ice Sub Pony!

Not reasonable at all. Did you read the part called "I still having some faith momentary" ?

I still believe in them but the whole punishment things afterward is the consequence if Season 4 does sucked.

Do you understand? Mr Ice Sub Pony!

i mostly made the reply as a joke about this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/reaper-of-souls/

seeing as how we're talking about unhappy crazy fans, and diablo 3 fan base could literally hate circles around the most bitter of broney.

It's hard to say...I still think they could do great things, but I think right now, they're not. I may not really watch the show anymore until there's been some indication of things going back to normal.

i mostly made the reply as a joke about this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/reaper-of-souls/

seeing as how we're talking about unhappy crazy fans, and diablo 3 fan base could literally hate circles around the most bitter of broney.

No One Can Stop Death

The lords of hell rage within the Black Soulstone, their souls screaming for vengeance and release. Before the artifact can be sealed away forever, Malthael–Angel of Death–manifests in the mortal realms with a deadly new purpose: to steal the Black Soulstone and bend its infernal power to his will.

So begins Season 4 of My Little Pony the end of all things.

Apparently, because the show's writers became aware of bronies, they started writing for bronies.  Which somehow makes it worse.

luna_facehoof_by_3luk-d4sqhwm.png

There's just no pleasing some people.

Apparently, because the show's writers became aware of bronies, they started writing for bronies.  Which somehow makes it worse.

img-1876466-1-luna_facehoof_by_3luk-d4sq

There's just no pleasing some people.

I know:

1) Give Derpy a speaking role "PANDARINGSSSSS, THE SHOW IS RUINEEEDD"

2) Never show Derpy Ever again"HOW DARE THEY TAKE OFF AN IRRELEVANT CHARACTER! THIS IS WORST THA HITLER"

In all honestly I am starting to wonder if most bronies are like what the haters say we are. Neckbeards wearing a fedora and living in their moms basement