Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz  :wub: My little siblings have been singing this song nearly EVERYDAY for the last 2 months. After a while I was getting pretty annoyed. I tried to make them stop by playing other songs, but to no avail. They might sing this new song for a few minutes to few hours, but they always went back to I'm Yours. Finally, deciding that I couldn't beat them, I joined them. Now I'm annoying them with the song. I add notes that spice up the song in a good way. They tell me "Don't mess up the classics! They are perfect the way they are." Then they got used to it, so now I'm learning to play the ukulele. This is the song I chose to learn with. :sneer: I'm now butchering the song, as everyone who is starting off does. :proud: I had to start somewhere...*begins singing straight no chasers' I'm yours/somewhere over the rainbow song* :yay:

The Schuylkill Mall has only a few stores left and is expected to close this year.  As I was watching it, the first song playing in the background, Play That Song, got lodged in my brain pan...and it won't come out!  :P 

This is the song that was playing in my head while I was studying. Not the most fitting 'theme' for the things I was reading about. :please: I'm also definitely not going to be able to save the world tomorrow.

My favorite dubstep tracks are remixes of other things, especially soundtracks. I love the drops in this one! :)