Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Come as you are ... this song was actually a bit of a theme for a rather critical moment in my past. A blog I started here July of 2016 is finally about ready to be shared and I can't get this song out of my head. 

0:00 - leaves from the vine, falling so slow, like fragile tiny shells, drifting in the foam.

0:13 - little solider boy, come marching home, brave solider boy, comes marching home.

0:27 - those leaves did grow, from branches overgrown, drifting slowly down, resting on the loam.
0:41 - little solider boy, taken from home, forced to fight a war, that's not his own.

0:55 - seeds of the tree, deep inside the dirt, dirt you needed, but it caused to much hurt.
1:08 - little son of my, forgive me please, I know it is my fault, here on my knees

1:53 - you left me behind, why aren't you here, I miss you everyday, and everywhere.
2:06 - little solider boy, where are you now, brave solider boy, please leave me bow.

2:29 - happy birthday.
2:35 - if only I could have helped you.
2:41 - lu ten.

2:48 - my sadness did grow, because you aren't here, you're going away, from home to there.
3:01 - little solider boy, thought he could soar, forced to fight for me , died in my war.

3:22 - leaves from the vine, falling so slow, like fragile tiny shells, drifting in the foam.
3:35 - little soldier boy says, "carry me home", sleeping solider boy, is carried home.

Edited by Hierok
Feeling
  • Brohoof 1