Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you would gain, where you would like to use your 20€? (($25.66 USD))

Thunderlight

16 users have voted

1. 1. Your choice:

• MLP-FiM stuff
    • Games
    • Consoles
    • None!

Story: there is on going a huge discount sale. Games pays now only 3.50€ (($4.49)) per one game, MLP-FiM stuff costs only 2€ (($2.57)) again per one MLP- While consoles pays only one 9.90€ (($12.70)).

MLP-FiM stuff includes everything from clothes to other thingies.

Games includes the present day most famous games to the oldest classics.

Consoles have new and shining PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintedo DS etc...

So where would you like to use your money? Or would you want to keep your moneys and wait some other day to use them?

Asking just for fun :)

My answer is umm... I don't really know yet...

• Brohoof 1

if the same sale applies to music, i am going to a music store or thrift store and raiding it on cheap music deals. otherwise, if computer parts are cheap enough, i buy them. however, if the sale is on-going for a while, i analyze what is the best thing to buy, and see if i can afford it, otherwise i'd save up for it, and buy it during the sale at a later time.

• Brohoof 1

if the same sale applies to music, i am going to a music store or thrift store and raiding it on cheap music deals. otherwise, if computer parts are cheap enough, i buy them. however, if the sale is on-going for a while, i analyze what is the best thing to buy, and see if i can afford it, otherwise i'd save up for it, and buy it during the sale at a later time.

Hm... Seems like your answer is "none" oh well :) i can still see you know where and how to waste your money :P at least: you just told so :)

Dude... You can buy at least 1 console, and a game, AND some MLP stuff! I'd honestly buy 1 console (probably a Wii U) 1 game and 1 peice of MLP merch! I'd still have money left over!

Oh cool so you gonna use it 1 for everything and then save money? Yes i paid on that attention and that's why it wasn't solution on this pool :3 i'm willing to ask: where would you like to waste that money :)

Oh cool so you gonna use it 1 for everything and then save money? Yes i paid on that attention and that's why it wasn't solution on this pool :3 i'm willing to ask: where would you like to waste that money smile.png

Okay, if that' the case, I'd need a new console before I get the games, and I'd want the games if I got a new console. So I'd probably buy the MLP Merch! It's the only way I'd be happy!

• Brohoof 1

Okay, if that' the case, I'd need a new console before I get the games, and I'd want the games if I got a new console. So I'd probably buy the MLP Merch! It's the only way I'd be happy!

Oh okie dokie lokie then ^^ i'm happy to hear that some umm.... Somepony is happy of that MLP things can make someone happy :D well... Sry i runned out what to say :P

I'll use it for 7 Eleven.

I don't feel like buying MLP: FIM merchandise, I'm not paying a dime toward merchandise. I'm not a video gamer, so games are scratched out on the list. Consoles? Maybe I'll get a Wii U, but I'll just use that $25.66 for 7 Eleven, because they have some good stuff there.

• Brohoof 2

Oh alright then :) i see that you plan your money wasting very well :D and i hope you'll be happy of what would you have just been bought :D

I'll use it for 7 Eleven.

I don't feel like buying MLP: FIM merchandise, I'm not paying a dime toward merchandise. I'm not a video gamer, so games are scratched out on the list. Consoles? Maybe I'll get a Wii U, but I'll just use that $25.66 for 7 Eleven, because they have some good stuff there.

Oh alright then smile.png i see that you plan well, how to waste your money biggrin.png and i hope you'll be happy of what would you have just been bought biggrin.png

Oh alright then smile.png i see that you plan your money wasting very well biggrin.png and i hope you'll be happy of what would you have just been bought biggrin.png

Oh alright then img-1341082-1-smile.png i see that you plan well, how to waste your money img-1341082-2-biggrin.png and i hope you'll be happy of what would you have just been bought img-1341082-3-biggrin.png

Too bad your country doesn't have 7 Eleven. I see 7 Elevens in Denmark, Norway and Sweden but not Finland. That's very odd, considering that Finland is part of Scandinavia.

But, $25.66 would be enough, plus tax included. I think that MLP: FIM merchandise is too expensive for my tastes. I don't even like Hot Topic in the first place.

• Brohoof 1

Too bad your country doesn't have 7 Eleven. I see 7 Elevens in Denmark, Norway and Sweden but not Finland. That's very odd, considering that Finland is part of Scandinavia.

But, $25.66 would be enough, plus tax included. I think that MLP: FIM merchandise is too expensive for my tastes. I don't even like Hot Topic in the first place.

Alright then :) well: being honest: i wonder that 7 Eleven thing too... I mean: why it is that? :c Hmm... Well anyhow: i again don't know what else to say :)

I'd buy those amazing looking lights at the camera store I keep walking past on my way into the store. Or maybe a new camera. I know I'd go on a shopping spree at the camera store.

• Brohoof 1

I'd buy those amazing looking lights at the camera store I keep walking past on my way into the store. Or maybe a new camera. I know I'd go on a shopping spree at the camera store.

So your answer is, none right? because that was not in the pool solution/answers. But i suppose it sounds ok that you'll go bought something to your camera.