General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Don't you freaking judge me!

I'm not the one to judge in this situation.

this place gets stranger and stranger every day

lolwut...

I mean, imageboards are made for the posting of images. There's gonna be at least one that's devoted to that kind of thing.

I have found 2 things I like from there now.

Is one of them fapchan?

Eeyup. Named Golden Harvest instead of Carrot Top, but its her.

Do want

• Brohoof 1

I'm not the one to judge in this situation.

this place gets stranger and stranger every day

No, it gets better. c:

I mean, imageboards are made for the posting of images. There's gonna be at least one that's devoted to that kind of thing.

Yea. Makes sense.

Is one of them fapchan?

No. I actually couldn't find it on there yet.

Do want

Go to a store that carries blind bags, make sure its a wave 3 one, look up the codes, find Carrot, buy it, win.

No, it gets better. c:

Never said this place getting stranger was a bad thing.

No. I actually couldn't find it on there yet.

So you're actually looking for it then. I knew it.

Go to a store that carries blind bags, make sure its a wave 3 one, look up the codes, find Carrot, buy it, win.

I don't what stores around here would have them...

Well, I have some cider... Oh wait, you mean that kind of drink...

Never mind then. [Disposes of cider in the furnace]

Posted Image

This also came to mind.

So you're actually looking for it then. I knew it.

Only cause I saw its name in your post and curiosity took hold after that.

I don't what stores around here would have them...

Do you have a Wal-mart, Kmart, Toys-R-Us, Hot topics, or a FYE around you?

I haven't actually checked in Kmart, but I would think they might since they are just like Walmart.

• Brohoof 2

Sorry, I've got some really bad gas.

So bad that you can hear it over in America.

I think that's the least of your worries... (inb4 Europe is now a smelly crater, and the oceans are now 300 feet lower.)

This also came to mind.

Thank you very much for making me incredibly thirsty.

• Brohoof 2

Never said this place getting stranger was a bad thing.

He who insinuates that this place getting stranger is a bad thing gets smashed and tossed in the furnace

• Brohoof 3

Off to eat a second Thanksgiving dinner.

Only cause I saw its name in your post and curiosity took hold after that.

It's only natural.

Do you have a Wal-mart, Kmart, Toys-R-Us, Hot topics, or a FYE around you?

I haven't actually checked in Kmart, but I would think they might since they are just like Walmart.

All of those are around here, except the FYE, which closed.

I might build up enough courage one day to go and buy one.

Off to eat a second Thanksgiving dinner.

What? A second one?! :o

Dang, dude. Don't explodimafy!

I might build up enough courage one day to go and buy one.

What courage is there to build up? Just walk in, grab ya pony, walk to register, hand it to them, grab your money, look them in the eye, hand it to them, get your change, continue to look them in the eye, say good day, and leave happily.

I know what you mean though.

I didn't like the thought of it the first time I did in Walmart (Hot Topic was the first place I went, but its Hot Topic. They don't give a flying fuck.), especially after reading some member's threads about people attacking him for looking in the girl toys aisles.

Then I remembered what I told someone. Something about how its not that hard, just walk in and get it, pay, and leave. I took that to heart and used my own advice for once and did just that.

What courage is there to build up? Just walk in, grab ya pony, walk to register, hand it to them, grab your money, look them in the eye, hand it to them, get your change, continue to look them in the eye, say good day, and leave happily.

That's what I had to do when I went to get a piece of pony merch (Twilight figure), and what my brother did when he got his pony calendar.

That was back in May or June or something. It was so casual that no one raised an eyebrow.

• Brohoof 1

post-1234-0-20557200-1353626532_thumb.jpg

Also, this is a work in progress shot from something I may have been modding in Civilization IV. Eventually, after the end of this semester, and after I'm settled in...in the place I'm moving to...I plan on doing an LP of Civilization IV as Equestria.

• Brohoof 3

Sounds as easy as buying Transformers.

@, So, do you make signatures?

Posted Image

This also came to mind.

You get all my brohoofs.

I think that's the least of your worries... (inb4 Europe is now a smelly crater, and the oceans are now 300 feet lower.)

The south of England is now officially a nuclear fallout zone due to my ass.
  • Brohoof 2

Never had that.

It's where you eat so much Thanksgiving crap that you have to take an incredible crap that you get a pudge and can't budge that your digestive system goes on full override and you feel exhausted afterwards.

• Brohoof 1

That's what I had to do when I went to get a piece of pony merch (Twilight figure), and what my brother did when he got his pony calendar.

That was back in May or June or something. It was so casual that no one raised an eyebrow.

Eeyup, make it as casual as possible.

However, when looking through blind bags, I literally go through all of them multiple times and check the numbers on them.

So I look like some pony fanatic or something frantically going through the ones I dont want, placing them neatly out of my way when I find one I want and sorting the ones I don't want.

Thankfully, I haven't been bothered by anyone yet.

• Brohoof 1

Also, this is a work in progress shot from something I may have been modding in Civilization IV. Eventually, after the end of this semester, and after I'm settled in...in the place I'm moving to...I plan on doing an LP of Civilization IV as Equestria.

That looks and sounds very awesome. I loved Civilization II. Is IV similar? And I'll watch if you remind me to when you get to it.
  • Brohoof 1

Sounds as easy as buying Transformers.

@, So, do you make signatures?

Eeyup. it is.

And I have made a few before, but they are nothing special at all.

In fact, they are all pretty bad imho. Of course, creators always do that to their work most of the time, so yea.

I'll post the ones I have made when I get back from eating.

• Brohoof 1