General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I need a vector of your OC to work with. Everything else will be easy enough. I'll start now, but you'll need to get me that image.

at the risk of sounding stupid... how can i get a vector of paradox???

at the risk of sounding stupid... how can i get a vector of paradox???

Did you make him in the Pony Creator? But if you have a drawing of him, I can get someone to vector it for you.

@@JayBee, Say, want to make me a signature? If you choose to do so, make it represent you and who you are. I plan to collect one for each member of the GCT.

Did you make him in the Pony Creator? But if you have a drawing of him, I can get someone to vector it for you.

well, the only really good drawing of my oc is my avatar... it's also in a thread called 'Got a cool OC, I'll draw it 2.0 (finally, all done)' so if you go look on tge last page of that you'll find him

Say, want to make me a signature? If you choose to do so, make it represent you and who you are. I plan to collect one for each member of the GCT.

Sounds cool. Dunno how I'd represent myself though...

Trying to find more vectors for my sky series, then I'll move on to the farm. :3

Sounds cool. Dunno how I'd represent myself though...

Just include some of your favorite ponies and use a background that would match with who you are. And then add relevant text. Like, something not your name.

@@JayBee, Say, want to make me a signature? If you choose to do so, make it represent you and who you are. I plan to collect one for each member of the GCT.

that sounds kind of fun. i've not dabbled that much in original graphics design in Photoshop, yet, but i think i would be able to make at least something if i am able to make something like this:

Posted Image

that sounds kind of fun. i've not dabbled that much in original graphics design in Photoshop, yet, but i think i would be able to make at least something if i am able to make something like this:

Sure, if you feel that is what represents you. I want one for everyone, and the people themselves would be the only one to know who they are, or what they want to represent them. Or they could always request someone else make it for them.

Sure, if you feel that is what represents you. I want one for everyone, and the people themselves would be the only one to know who they are, or what they want to represent them. Or they could always request someone else make it for them.

i'm not sure what graphics-wise represents me, though.

i'm not sure what graphics-wise represents me, though.

Just go with your gut. And if necessary, add a favorite pony or two. Think, who am I? What is in my mind? Who am I as a person?

Just go with your gut. And if necessary, add a favorite pony or two. Think, who am I? What is in my mind? Who am I as a person?

i'm far too tired to think about that now, and knowing me, i wouldn't know where to start anyway because i'm bad at summing myself up like that.

i'm far too tired to think about that now, and knowing me, i wouldn't know where to start anyway because i'm bad at summing myself up like that.

Well, you don't have to use words or a specific scene. Maybe just colors and visuals that could remind someone who knows you of you.

But I can wait until you're ready. But I do want one for you. You're a member of the GCT family.

Well, you don't have to use words or a specific scene. Maybe just colors and visuals that could remind someone who knows you of you.

But I can wait until you're ready. But I do want one for you. You're a member of the GCT family.

can i be tired and lazy and ask if there's anything that makes you think of me?

can i be tired and lazy and ask if there's anything that makes you think of me?

Well, I don't know if I know you all that well. But I'll paint a picture that may or may not apply to you.

Open up to a park outside. There, in the pouring rain and the darkness, sits filly Luna. Upon her face is a strange grin. In her eyes, the moon is reflected. Shadows of amorphous design haunt the background.

IDK. You'd be the one to know what would describe you.

Well, I don't know if I know you all that well. But I'll paint a picture that may or may not apply to you.

Open up to a park outside. There, in the pouring rain and the darkness, sits filly Luna. Upon her face is a strange grin. In her eyes, the moon is reflected. Shadows of amorphous design haunt the background.

IDK. You'd be the one to know what would describe you.

it sounds like a neat design, but nothing that rings well with me, though. i don't think i'd be able to create something like that by my own, anyway.

it sounds like a neat design, but nothing that rings well with me, though. i don't think i'd be able to create something like that by my own, anyway.

Okay, I'll ask @Arcanel, to help when he comes in. He's better at analyzing people than I.

I had a signature request thread once, then it got buried

I feel your pain... Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

I fell asleep on the minibus earlier, and I dreamed that I got banned from the forums for some weird reason D:

Anyway, I'm stupidly tired, and it's stupidly late, so I'm going to stupidly lay in my stupid bed...

• Brohoof 1

Hello, world!

<cricket sounds>

GOOD MORNING, WORLD!!

<nearby sheep bleats>

Posted Image

I'm really starting to enjoy pony plots, is there something wrong with me? :<

Nothing. Nothing at all...

Posted Image

New avatars are sexy.

More like scary as muffin :x

I had a signature request thread once, then it got buried

You can always repost the request

• Brohoof 3

You can always repost the request

I made a thread for people to request them from. Scootabloom even used one of ones I made for awhile. The actual thread got buried.

I made a thread for people to request them from. Scootabloom even used one of ones I made for awhile. The actual thread got buried.

Now that's kinda hard... But I'm pretty sure you're allowed to bump it

[snipes the sheep from his bed]

One sheep down...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

[snipes the sheep from his bed] One sheep down...

You might regret doing that.

Now that's kinda hard... But I'm pretty sure you're allowed to bump it

I'm not too worried about it, we've got plenty of people making sigs on the site right now.

Edited by Jinx
  • Brohoof 1