Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Shit, I forgot all about this place. How's it going?

You haven't missed much, if Anything at all from here.

Pretty good myself. At work, however, boss ls gone and blower is out of gas which means it's lunch time! :D

Yourself?

Everything is so boring lately. There isn't much to do, and lots of sites are like dead.

What's been up? Anyone lurking this late? We will see...

Hello again. Been playing Cookie Clicker and doing some mod dev, but a really boring and near-depressing day and I can't type.

Hello again. Been playing Cookie Clicker and doing some mod dev, but a really boring and near-depressing day and I can't type.

I've really been sitting around. I went to get the radio out of the car I totaled. Soo...

I really wish I could get a new car. Maybe I'll find one, but I wouldn't be able to pay for insurance though... That's the problem.

I really wanted to have that last car... Too bad that I wrecked it and can't do anything with it anymore..

You haven't missed much, if Anything at all from here.

Pretty good myself. At work, however, boss ls gone and blower is out of gas which means it's lunch time! biggrin.png

Yourself?

I'm pretty well.  Things have been just so hectic for me lately, though.  It's nice to finally be able to breath again. 

MLPF Chat Thread, 10/3/2011 - 10/29/13. R.I.P. in peace.

Damn, this thing's been around for two years.

I thought this place died long before October, mang.

I've not slept yet. Is that good?

Yes.

By the way, I'm gonna be on a road trip, so I bet you wouldn't object to sleeping in the car, right?

Not at all.  In fact, I envy you.  I can't sleep in the car for jack shit.

I thought this place died long before October, mang.

October has placed the final nail in the coffin.

Makes it a nice and even two years.

Regardless of how dead it may be now or will get in the time to come, i shall always be its watchful guardian until the time comes where i must appoint another to take my place.

(or until i get fully bored of here and fnally accept that my first pony home is dead and gone.)

Regardless of how dead it may be now or will get in the time to come, i shall always be its watchful guardian until the time comes where i must appoint another to take my place.

I thought I was its guardian; I'm here 90% of the time.

inb6 Febtobruary 2015.

I thought I was its guardian; I'm here 90% of the time.

inb6 Febtobruary 2015.

But I was here much longer than you and have been in here about the same time for that whole time period.

The only difference is that as of now, you post more than me.