Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@Miss H

Yeah, apparently I was waay out it from being on whatever painkillers/sedatives I was given during my operation because I texted (and I never text) "Yes, the kind you us [sic] to build skyscrapers" when asked to confirm getting industrial earmuffs to sleep with.

Yeah, I'm weird like that.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Too much Fallout 4.

Level 46 on one save and about to start another to play simultaneously.

Help.

I can help you but the only way I know how involves Youtube Poops and games whose genres you might not be in to.

2 hours ago, Miss H said:

Aye, looks kinda interesting and hella cool.

That youtuber though, is a bit too off the wall for me at times though.

Well, the game's pretty popular, even among educational/lesser Youtubers.

I'm trying to make a system of habitable moons, something like this:

On 8/11/2017 at 11:28 PM, Miss H said:

Why are you making another save before finishing the first one?

Because I finished the main story with the first one and all I want to do is build a settlement for that character and then start a new save because I had a really fun idea for a new character.

OK, I just looked it up and Hearts of Iron looks stupidly cool (it's literally up my alley in terms of game genres I like) and its cousin games include Europa Universalis, which strikes me as surprising because its soundtracks are also found in Cities Skylines, which is what I do (did) play.

3 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

A vigilante based off western films, now that's a character. Also SUPER cliche, but that makes it now fun.

Question: is a planet with two suns also cliche?

Just now, Sir Punicpunch said:

Kinda.

OK, but how about this: a planet with two suns but the suns orbit so far from each other that the planet effectively orbits one sun but still receives the heat of its second sun? Basically at certain points of its orbit, when you think that one sun sets over the horizon, the second sun rises at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

OK, but how about this: a planet with two suns but the suns orbit so far from each other that the planet effectively orbits one sun but still receives the heat of its second sun? Basically at certain points of its orbit, when you think that one sun sets over the horizon, the second sun rises at the same time.

Sounds a lot like Asimov's Nightfall?