Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

We all know Thanksgiving is overlooked compared to Christmas and mostly is only thought of once food is mentioned.

Especially in stores, which, is primarily where I was coming from since they like to do a tiny thanksgiving/fall display or something, but then go all out with Christmas decor somewhere else.

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

Spongebob has been running for almost 20 years. Think of how many Nick shows it’s outlived. Avatar, Invader Zim, Fairly OddParents, Jimmy Neutron, Harvey Beaks, and Danny Phantom.

I either lost interest in, lost track of, intentionally forgot about, adored, or never heard of those. (I'm not saying which ones...) (Safe to say that Spongebob's now a cross-generational cartoon now; whether that's a good thing or a not-so-good thing-- actually, Spongebob memes are one of the few places of common ground between millennials and post-millennials, and did I just decipher Post Malone's name?)

On 11/2/2018 at 7:10 PM, Olly said:

I can scramble 

Well, I can now solve a Rubik's cube. Wild, I know.

5 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I either lost interest in, lost track of, intentionally forgot about, adored, or never heard of those. (I'm not saying which ones...) (Safe to say that Spongebob's now a cross-generational cartoon now; whether that's a good thing or a not-so-good thing-- actually, Spongebob memes are one of the few places of common ground between millennials and post-millennials, and did I just decipher Post Malone's name?)

Well, I can now solve a Rubik's cube. Wild, I know.

I solved a Rubik's cube years ago by dropping it on the floor until it broke apart and then reassembled it so all the sides matched.

Edited by Twilight Luna

12 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

I solved a Rubik's cube years ago by dropping it on the floor until it broke apart and then reassembled it so all the sides matched.

That's not as fun-- Actually, reassemble it the wrong way and give it to someone who can solve it.

27 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

That's not as fun-- Actually, reassemble it the wrong way and give it to someone who can solve it.

I was little and my brother bet me I couldn’t solve it in 20 minutes. I showed him.  :-P

12 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

I was little and my brother bet me I couldn’t solve it in 20 minutes. I showed him.  :-P

This is probably a testament of how fast I learn things: one week and I can now solve a Rubik's cube. The problem is now I can't solve a Rubik's Revenge...

11 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

When in doubt, screw the rules